一直在帮助你这样的人。
Helps guys like you out all the time.
我们都叫他了不起的小王。
We call him awesome wang.
自♥由♥记者。
Freelance reporter.
长着真鼻子的那种人
The kind of guy with a real nose
挖掘难以发现的事实。
for digging up hard-to-find facts.
以及抓住坏人。
And nailing the bad guys.
不。
No.
我现在手上有一堆价值十亿美元的法律烂摊子。
I have a billion dollar legal mess on my hands right now.
你想让我给一个叫了不起的小王的人打电♥话♥吗?
And you want me to call a guy named awesome wang?
我的报销报告上怎么写?
How is that gonna look on my expense report?
你们这些年轻人总以为自己无所不知。
You young bucks always think you know everything.
了不起的小王?
Awesome wang?
这简直是可笑!
It's ridiculous!
不,只和另一家制♥造♥商林先生开会。
No, the meeting is only with Mr. Lin, the other manufacturer.
显然,郁百杨去找某种
Apparently, yu baiyang is off finding some sort of
灵感什么的。我不知道。
inspiration or something. I don't know.
别担心,马科斯,我会把事情搞清楚的。
Don't worry, Marcus, I will straighten everything out.
我保证。好吗?
I promise. Ok?
嗨。
Hi.
你想要的研究材料。
The research material you wanted.
你想进来吗?
You want to come in?
我可以吗?
May I?
你要喝点什么吗?
Oh, can I get you a drink or something?
嗯,不用了,谢谢。
Um, no, thanks.
这地方真不错。
Wow, um, this is a nice place.
是的。
Yeah.
你一个人住这儿?
You live here by yourself?
这是我的室友。
That's my roommate.
你在想什么?
So uh, something on your mind?
我知道你的老板今天对你很严厉。
I know that your bosses were pretty harsh on you today.
我想让你知道…
I want you to know that...
我相信你!
I believe in you!
呀……
Jeez...
阿曼达?嗨。这是山姆。
Amanda? Hi. It's Sam.
是啊,听着,我…
Yeah, uh, listen, I uh...
我觉得你对建筑工人的看法是对的。
I think you were right about the construction workers.
所以你提到的备用公♥寓♥…
So the uh, the backup apartment you mentioned...
好,告诉经理我们就在附近,
Ok, tell the manager we'll be in the neighborhood,
只要他有空……
and whenever he's free...
是的,我可以去接你。你住在哪里?
Yeah, I can pick you up. Where do you live?
你饿了吗,凯蒂?
Are you hungry, Katie?
你想吃点心吗?
You want a snack?
你想吃什么?
What do you want to eat?
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
放松。至少她又能说话了。
Relax. At least she's speaking again.
是的。只说中文。
Yeah. Only in chinese.
我想这就排除了我们的听力问题,
I guess that rules out our whole hearing problem thing,
你真的疯了,你知道吗?
you're really crazy, do you know that?
哦,上帝。真希望我把山姆安排在明天。
Oh, God. I wish I'd scheduled Sam for tomorrow.
你应该告诉他去找他自己的公♥寓♥。
You should have told him to go find his own apartment.
好吧,那我该怎么做,
Oh, right, what was I supposed to do,
在他向我道歉之后就甩了他吗?
just drop him after he apologized to me?
啊哈。
Uh-huh.
我是在为生意而战。
I'm fighting for business as it is.
我最不需要的就是有人在外面
The last thing I need is somebody out there
坏的口碑传播。
spreading bad word-of-mouth.
我们都知道最难对付的客户
And we all know the most difficult clients
拥有最大的嘴巴。山姆。
have the biggest mouths. Sam.
你是守时的人。
You are punctual.
是的。你的门是开着的。
Yeah. Well, your door was open.
-嗨。很高兴再次见到你。——嗨,山姆。
- Hi. Good to see you again. - Hey, Sam.
祝你找房♥子顺利。
Good luck with your apartment search.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我觉得我好像回到了美国。
Well, I feel like I'm back in the States here.
是的。我们让它工作。
Yeah. We make it work.
说的我们……
Speaking of we...
山姆,这是凯蒂。凯蒂,跟山姆打个招呼。
Sam, this is Katie. Katie, say hi, to Sam.
她不再说英语了。我不知道为什么。
She stopped speaking english. I have no idea why.
嗨,凯蒂。哇。
Hi, Katie. Wow.
那把铲子真酷。
That is a really cool shovel.
它是什么?
What's it for?
这是秘密吗?
Is it a secret?
是的。我想是的。
Yeah. I bet it is.
这个怎么样…
How about this...
我要告诉你一个很酷很有趣的秘密
I'll tell you a really cool, a really funny secret of mine
如果你告诉我这铲子是干什么用的。
if you tell me what the shovel's for.
很有趣,不是吗?
Pretty funny, huh?
那铲子是干什么用的?
So what's the shovel for?
我在挖一个通往美国的洞。
I'm digging a hole to America.
你刚才说什么?
What did you just say?
不,别这样,说真的。你刚跟她说了什么?
No, come on, seriously. What did you just say to her?
这是律师与当事人保密协议我不应该。
It's uh, an attorney-client privilege. I shouldn't.
你就想这么玩吗?真无聊。
That's how you want to play it? Real cute.
好,看。我要问。
Okay, look. I gotta ask.
你在家里对凯蒂说了什么?
What did you say to Katie back at the house?
我是说,她一句英语都没说过
I mean, she has not said one word of english
一个多星期了,无意冒犯,但你有点
in over a week, and no offense, but you're kind of
我最不希望看到的人
the last person in the world I expected
对孩子们有一套。
to have a way with kids.
那她为什么…?
So why did she...?
不要紧。
Never mind.
不,我在听。继续。对不起。
No, I'm listening. Go ahead. Sorry.
真的吗?我刚才说什么来着?
Really? What did I just say?
我很抱歉。我不听。
I'm sorry. I'm not listening.
不,我只是在做交易
No, it's just I'm kind of dealing
在这个职业生涯的危机中。
with this career-ending crisis at work.
和真的很……
And it's really...
——听起来很严肃。-是的。
- Sounds serious. - Yeah.
如果你需要帮助,可以找个人。
You know, if you need help, there's a guy you could call.
了不起的小王。
Awesome wang.
他是上海的英雄。
He's a Shanghai hero.
他总是帮助人们摆脱困境。
He helps people out of trouble all of the time.
是噢。我听说了。嗯哼。
Right. So I've heard. Mm-hmm.
听着,你饿了吗?
Hey, listen, are you, um, are you hungry?
我可以请你吃午饭吗?
Can I buy you lunch?
在我们等经理打电♥话♥的时候?
While we're waiting for the manager to call?
我请客。
My treat.
让我来弥补一下
Let me make up
因为那天我的小脾气。
for that little temper tantrum I threw the other day.
好吧。
Okay.
好吧。
Okay.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
她为什么一直给我
Why does she keep giving me--
因为我显然不会说中文,而你显然会。
because I obviously don't speak chinese, and you obviously do.
——正确的。-这种事经常发生。
- Right. - Happens all the time.
来,拿我的菜单,是英文的。
Here, take my menu, it's in english.
我得学这些东西。
I gotta learn this stuff.
像你这样的女孩是怎么成为中国专家的?
So how does a girl like you get to be such an expert on China?
嗯,我在大学里学过3年普通话
Well, I took 3 years of mandarin in college
在北♥京♥大学学习了一个学期。
and studied at beijing university for a semester.
我甚至整个夏天都在内布拉斯加州的一家中餐馆打工,
I even spent summers working at a chinese restaurant in Nebraska,
来保持我的语言技能。
to keep up my language skills.
顾客们对我很感兴趣。
Customers got a real kick out of me.
——我打赌。——嗯。
- I bet. - Mm-hmm.
所以这就是你和凯蒂搬来这里的原因
So, is that why you moved here with Katie after the...
是的,凯蒂的爸爸并不是年度最佳父亲
Yeah, Katie's dad wasn't exactly father of the year material
所以我们分开后,我决定离开他
so after we split, I decided to get away from him
尽可能远。
as far as possible.
是啊,这个差不多够远了。
Yeah, this would pretty much do it.
我知道。我知道,我知道,
I know. I know, I know,
电影精选列表