我帮你准备蛋糕?
while I get your cake ready?
30岁生日快乐。
Happy 30th birthday.
还在挖通往美国的洞吗?
Still digging that hole to America, huh?
你说铲子是怎么回事?
How do you say shovel again?
Chanzi。
Chanzi.
Chanzi。
Chanzi.
故事是这样的
This was the story
一个叫山姆的美国人
of an American named Sam.
一个好人,他在上海遇到的每个人都喜欢他。
A good man, who was loved by everyone he met in Shanghai.
这次是真的。
For real this time.
一次。
Take one.
我在这里完全不自在。
I am totally out of my element here.
那家伙也是。
That guy is too.
不管她有多生气,
It doesn't matter how angry she was,
她现在打电♥话♥给你,
the fact that she's calling you now,
说明她关心你。对不起。
means she cares about you. Sorry.
抱歉让你这么严肃。
Sorry to give you that serious face.
不。我说的是“angwy。”
No. I said "angwy."
你在中国待得太久了。
You've been in China too long.
对不起。再来一次。
Sorry. One more time.
停。停。
Cut. Cut.
自从搬到上海后,
Ever since relocating to Shanghai,
我真的爱上了中国文化。
I've really fallen in love with chinese culture.
我明白你的意思。
I know what you mean.
我们再来一次。
Let's do that again.
他想和我一起去。
He wants to come with.
太好了,太好了。人越多越好。
Great, great. The more the merrier.
你还是你…
Uh, you or, you...
我们得走了。
We gotta go.
一次。
Take one.
二次。
Take two.
我不需要浪漫。我做得很好。
I do not need romance. I was doing just fine.
噢!
Ow!
三次。
Take three.
我只是…
I was doing just fi...
不。不。
No. No.
你能不能别这样?
Would you stop doing that?
二次。
Take two.
——嗨,丹尼尔?——哟。
- Hey, Daniel? - Yo.
抓住她的头。
Just grab her head.
是的。那肯定会成功的。
Yeah. That's sure gonna get it.
闭嘴,丹尼尔。
Clam it up, Daniel.
原因,我想要的原因
The reason, the reason, that I wanted--
什么?
the what?
——二次。-嗨。
- Take two. - Hi.
意图,
The rea--
原谅我。
Excuse me.
你想再剪一次吗?
Do you want to cut again?
我很抱歉。它是如此尴尬。
I'm so sorry. It's so embarrassing.
啊!
Ah!
该死的!那包子真好吃。
Damn! That is a delicious baozi.
我们能再来一次吗?
Can we do this again?
我选这边。取这一边。
I'll take this side. You take this side.
好的。
Ok.
先生,先生,能给我来点…
Sir, sir, can I get some...
我们已经看了几个小时的菜单了。
We have been looking at this menu for hours.
没问题,丹尼尔。把膝盖弯曲一点。
You got it, Daniel. Bend your knees a little bit.
电影精选列表