但是那部电影,听起来也很棒。
Uh, but the movie, that sounds uh, awesome, too.
我会给你打电♥话♥的,好吗?
So, I'll call you, ok?
是的,这样做。会很棒…的。
Yeah, do that. That'd be awe... some.
好的。
Ok.
嘿。你找到他了吗?
Hey. Did you find him?
英语,了不起。我看不见你。
English, awesome. I can't see you.
你必须说英语。
You have to speak english.
我进了大楼。
I got into the building.
这里看起来不像是那种地方
It does not seem like the kind of place
一个狡猾的商人住的地方。
where a sneaky businessman would live.
太好了。所以简森在地址上撒了谎。
Great. So Jensen lied about the address.
或者林不是我们想的那样。
Or Lin is not who we think he is.
你确定你的事实吗,山姆?
Are you sure of your facts, Sam?
他让一个演员假扮他的律师,太棒了。
He had an actor pose as his lawyer, awesome.
我只需要知道这些。
That's all I need to know.
那我们现在该怎么办?
So what the hell do we do now?
对不起。我没主意了。
Sorry. I'm out of ideas.
我开始觉得这不是最有效的策略。
I'm starting to think this isn't the most effective strategy.
我知道,布莱德!我知道的!
I know, Brad! I get it!
曹国伟。
Mr. chao.
纽约很快就要开始视频通话了。
New York is starting video call soon.
我能帮你吗,阿光?
Can I help you, guang?
芳芳辞职是因为她爱你,
Fang fang quit because she loved you,
你伤了她的心。
and you broke her heart.
你却选择了那个美国女人。
You chose that American woman instead.
你这个烂萝卜!
You are a rotten radish!
什么?
What?
这不是有趣的。
It's not funny.
拜托告诉我你要开一家电器店。
Please tell me you're opening an electronics store.
不,先生,我没有。
No, sir. I am not.
这些是琳在生产的手♥机♥。
Uh, these are the phones that Lin is producing.
我到处去买♥♥,能买♥♥多少买♥♥多少
I've been going around, buying as many as I can find
让他们远离街头
to keep them off the street.
这可不妙,山姆。
This is not good, Sam.
对律所不利,对你也不利。
Not good for the firm, and certainly not for you.
坐第一班飞机回纽约。
Get on the first flight back to New York.
我们需要面对面地讨论一下你的未来。
We need to have a face to face discussion about your future.
也许你应该去度假。
Maybe you should go on a vacation.
我讨厌假期。
I hate vacations.
好吧,那就刺♥激♥点。去非洲游猎怎么样?
Ok, well, make it exciting. How about a safari?
哦,你应该去曼谷。
Oh, you should go to Bangkok.
我认识一个很性感的按♥摩♥师。
I know this really hot masseuse there.
她的名字叫凯文。
Her name's Kevin.
这看起来不太好。
This doesn't look good.
它不是。我呃……
It's not. I'm uh...
我接到了回纽约的电♥话♥。
I got called back to New York.
你要离开了吗?
You're leaving already?
是的。我的航♥班♥几小时后起飞。
Yeah. My flight's in a few hours.
我想我应该在离开前过来道别一下。
I thought I should come by and say goodbye before I left.
阿曼达,我能私下跟你谈谈吗?
Amanda, can I talk to you for a minute in private?
好吧。好的。
All right. Ok.
唐纳德。
Donald.
祝你好运。小心你的背后。
Good luck. Watch your back.
我真的在考虑留下来。
I really was thinking about staying.
相信你。
Sure you were.
对不起,我……
I'm sorry, I...
我要回纽约了。,嗯…
Look, I'm gonna go back to New York. And uh...
和什么?
And what?
你很清楚那天晚上我问你什么。
You knew exactly what I was asking you the other night.
你为什么不跟我说实话?
Why didn't you just tell me the truth?
我发誓,我不知道我要走了。
I swear, I didn't know I was leaving.
我做到了。
I did.
迟早,你总要回家。
Sooner or later, you were always going home.
你似乎陷入困境。
You seem troubled.
我可以问为什么吗?
May I ask why?
它是复杂的。
It's complicated.
我来到了中国
I came here to China
因为我觉得这对我的事业有帮助。
because I thought it would help my career.
现在我的职业生涯结束了。
And now my career is over.
所以感谢中国所做的一切。
So thanks for everything, China.
对不起。也许我不该挖苦你。
Sorry. I probably shouldn't be sarcastic to you.
我不评判。
I judge not.
你在这里逗留期间肯定有喜欢的东西。
Surely there was something you enjoyed during your stay here.
是的,有。
Yeah, there was.
但她生我的气了。
But she's pissed at me.
啊。一个女人,是吧?
Ah. A woman, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
我猜这不是你的专长。
Not exactly your area of expertise, I'm guessing.
正确的。嗯…
Right. Well...
不管怎么说,纠结这事是没有用的。
Anyway, there's no use in obsessing over it.
我再也见不到她了,所以…
I'm never going to see her again, so...
谁也不知道未来会怎样。
One never knows what the future holds.
我知道。相信我,我知道。
I know. Trust me, I know.
你看到这颗豆子了吗?
Do you see this bean here?
它曾经只是一个小浆果的核。
It was once just a pit of a small berry.
安静的离开,
Left undisturbed,
它会一直保持这样。
it would have remained so.
但从它的壳里被拔♥出♥来♥,
But being plucked from its Shell,
烧焦的火焰……
scorched in flame...
碎成粉末……
Crushed into powder...
然后在水里煮,就会变成某种东西
And boiled in water transforms this into something
更美味,更有意义,
far more delicious, and far more meaningful,
而不仅仅是一个坑。
than just a mere pit.
有点困惑。嗯…
A little confused. Um...
你刚才说的一切
About everything you just said.
我是咖啡豆吗?这就是你…
Am I the coffee bean? Is that what you're...
我是坑吗?
Am I the pit?
我是火坑,我要被烧得焦头烂脑
I'm the pit, I gotta get all burned and boiled
在我变成那颗豆子之前
and all that stuff before I can become the bean?
是它吗?
Is that it?
听着,我都经历过了。
Ok, listen, I've been through all that.
我被煮过,我被烧过,
I've been boiled, I've been burned,
我丢了工作,也失去了那个女孩。
I lost my job, and I lost the girl.
在那之后……
And after all that...
我还是个坑。
I'm still a pit.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
就是这样。
That's it.
阿曼达。
Amanda.
非常感谢。谢谢你!
Thank you so much. Thank you.
我觉得我应该给你捐款什么的。
I feel like I should give you a donation or something.
捐款吗?
Donation?
是的。因为你是个修道士。
Yeah. 'Cause you're a monk.
为什么所有美国人都认为我是个和尚?
Why do all Americans think I am a monk?
我只是喜欢穿长袍给人建议。
I just enjoy wearing robes and giving advice.
在中国不是所有秃头的男人都是和尚,你知道吗?
Not all bald men in China is a monk, you know?
不,不,不。不管是什么,我都不会帮你的。
No, no, no. Whatever it is, I'm not helping you.
我只知道林的家庭住址。
All I have is Lin's home address.
如果你能查一下你的房♥地♥产♥数据库
If you could just look through your real estate database--
你不再是我的客户了。
you're not my client anymore.
那我就是来雇佣你的。
Then I'm here to hire you.
不,我是。我想买♥♥林的公♥寓♥。
No, I am. I want to buy Lin's apartment.
没有他的电♥话♥号♥码我联♥系♥不上他,对吧?
And I can't contact him without his phone number, right?
来吧。
Come on.
我很抱歉。我在努力变成一颗咖啡豆。
I'm sorry. I'm trying to become a coffee bean here.
什么?
What?
我不知道。不要紧。
I don't know. Never mind.
我承认,好吗?
I admit it, okay?
我来这里只是为了成为合伙人。
I only came here to make partner.
一个自私的混♥蛋♥为了得到自己想要的东西会踩到任何人?
A selfish prick who will step on anyone to get what he wants?
不要着急。
Take it easy.
电影精选列表