All nine, from Stu and Billy to Amber and Richie.
(比利)
天啊 这地方真酷啊
Hot damn! How fucking cool is this place?
才不酷
Fuck, no.
就是很酷
Fuck, yes.
得了 萨曼莎 你一定很高兴 能一起继续我们的事业
Come on, Sam, you got to be excited to get our murder on again. Together.
比利和萨曼莎 卢米斯小队
Billy and Sam. Team Loomis.
准备好再杀更多烂人吧
Get ready to slice up more motherfuckers.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
不知道
I don't know.
所以
So,
有人杀了那两个蠢人
somebody killed these chucklefucks
然后接手了
and took over?
那个人相信伍德小镇的命案 是萨曼莎主使的
Someone who believes that Sam masterminded Woodsboro.
如果这是普通的《血腥刺杀》 这会是杀手的幌子
If this were a normal Stab movie, this would be the killer's lair.
这意味着这不是普通的《血腥刺杀》
Which means this isn't a normal Stab movie.
这是砸死斯图马赫的电视
The TV that killed Stu Macher.
前提是你相信他真的死了
If you believe he's dead.
我听说你是个恐怖电影迷
I hear you're a horror fan.
说得对
It's been said.
拍得最好的《猛鬼街》是
Best Nightmare on Elm Street?
第一部
The original.
最好的《十三号♥星期五》是
Best Friday the 13th?
-第二部 -终结篇
Part II.The Final Chapter.
我一度很喜欢科里费尔德曼
Had a crush on Corey Feldman.
好吧 理解
Okay. Respect.
《惊魂记2》
Psycho II is...
-被低估了 -被低估了
...underrated.
《糖果人》 是原版好还是重续版好
Candyman. The original or requel?
-都好 -都好
Both. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
还算有两下子
Game recognize game.
你还好吗
You okay?
萨曼莎 我什么时候才能重新当个普通人
Sam, when do I get to be a normal person again?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不想卷进这种事里
I don't want to be a part of this.
我不想牵扯什么愚蠢的往事 就因为我…
I don't want to be a part of some stupid legacy because I'm--
全都怪我
Because of me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别说了 萨曼莎
Just drop it, Sam.
塔拉
Tara.
我去找她
I got her.
听起来气氛很严肃啊
That seemed intense.
自从我重新走进她的生活后 我就…
Ever since I came back into her life, I've just...
搞得一团糟
made a mess of it.
嘿
Hey.
在这些事里 你妈妈人呢
Where's your mother in all this?
我跟塔拉说了比利的事后 她就不理我了
She cut me off when I told Tara about Billy.
然后塔拉也不理她 因为她不愿意跟我说话
Then Tara cut her off because she wouldn't talk to me,
所以现在我们都没有妈妈
so now neither of us have a mother.
很抱歉要这样说 但她真差劲
I'm sorry to say this, but fuck her.
我的父母也很差劲
My parents sucked, too.
但你仍然可以组建自己的家庭
But you can still make your own family.
即使你只有一个家人也可以
Even if it's just with one person.
如果你连这个家人也失去了呢
And if you lose that one person?
那就继续好好生活
You just-- You keep going.
也许你会找到另一个孤独者 然后你们彼此照应
And maybe you find another loner, and you look after each other.
你是怎么走出那段阴影的
How'd you get past what happened to you?
我被捅了之后 差点就死了
I almost died after I was stabbed.
严格来说 我确实死过
Technically, I did die.
死过四分钟
For four minutes.
当我康复后…
When I recovered...
我很恼火
I got mad.
我不想余生都活在对恶人的恐惧里
I didn't want to spend the rest of my life being afraid of monsters.
我要让那些恶人恐惧我
I wanted the monsters to be afraid of me.
我喜欢这态度
I like that.
抱歉打断你们
Sorry to interrupt.
我可能想到了一个 让那个变♥态♥碰壁的办法
Think I might have an idea about how to turn the tables on this creep.
好啊 我们加入
Yeah. We're in.
抱歉 盖尔 媒体人不得参与
Sorry, Gale. No press allowed.
这是警方的事务 我做本职工作也很出色
Police business. I'm good at my job, too.
你应该跟他们在一起
You should have stayed with the others.
那不可能
That's not gonna happen.
让两个人都陷入险境没有意义
There's no point in both of us putting ourselves at risk.
我不是陷入险境 我是当你的后盾
I'm not. I'm your backup.
我们正在做电影里从不管用的电♥话♥跟踪
So we're really doing the phone tracing thing that never works in the movies.
你会说:“继续跟他通话 萨曼莎 再说两分钟 我就快锁定他了”
It'll be all, "Keep him talking, Sam. Two more minutes, I've almost got him."
然后那个人 在我们马上就能锁定位置时挂了电♥话♥
And then he hangs up just before we can get a lock.
我可以在15秒内锁定位置
I can trace a call in under 15 seconds.
你让她们在外面当诱饵
Well, you've got them out there as bait.
因为凶手通常都在诱饵的附近打电♥话♥
Because the killer usually calls from somewhere nearby.
你觉得现在是白天 这里是公共场所 所以她们很安全
And you think they're safe because it's broad daylight in a public place?
有我在呢 好吗 贝利也在
Look, I am here, okay? And so is Bailey.
我们的兰迪舅舅就是这么死的
This is exactly how our Uncle Randy died.
在大白天的公共场合
Broad daylight. Public place.
被拖进一辆小货车里 然后被狂捅数刀 兰迪就这么没了
Yanked into a van. Stab, stab, stab. No more Randy.
萨曼莎 在外面不必紧张 好吗
Hey, Sam? Stay frosty out there, okay?
我们还好
We're good.
(来电 里奇基尔希)
-你死定了 -不 是你死定了 萨曼莎
You're gonna die, you know. No, you're gonna die, Samantha!
在我砍你妹妹的时候被自己的血呛死
Choking on your own blood while I hack up your sister.
说不定我们会先找到你
Unless we find you first.
作为主使 你真的不太聪明
For a mastermind, you're not very bright.
你想等我打电♥话♥给你 祈祷我就在附近 这样警♥察♥就能抓我
Waiting for me to call, desperately hoping I'm nearby so the police can grab me?
但我不在附近 我先你一步
But I'm not nearby. I'm a step ahead.
再见 萨曼莎
Be seeing you, Samantha.
锁定位置了吗
Did you get it?
锁定了 定位马上显示
Yep. Geolocation coming through right now.
(已定位)
他在上西城
He's on the Upper West Side.
他在城市另一头的公♥寓♥大楼里
He's inside an apartment building, halfway across the city.
-是西96街吗 -你怎么知道
- On West 96th? - How did you know that?
盖尔
Gale.
“媒体人不得参与‘’
"No press."
臭丫头 我上次见你时 你的毛还没长齐呢
Bitch, last time I saw you, you were in glee club.
请原谅 我不信你能保障她们的安全
Forgive me if I don't trust you to keep them safe.
-给你 宝贝 -谢谢
- Here you go, baby. - Thanks.
我的朋友丹尼在上西城工作 他可以更快赶到那里
My friend Danny works on the Upper West Side. He can get there quicker.
对 但他也可能会干掉她 他有可能是凶手吗
Yeah, or he could finish her off. Is it possible he's the killer?
该死 我们得尽快赶过去
Fuck. We have to get there now.
那里隔着50个街区 而且我们不知道 信息是否准确 等等
It's 50 blocks away. We don't even know if it's true.
-你花时间想想 -我们没时间了
- Sam, wait! Take a minute. - We don't have a minute.
你得相信我 我们得做正确的决定
You have to trust me, we got to make the right call.
-他已经… -萨曼莎
He's already-- Sam!
上车
Get in.
她在干什么
What's she doing?
嘿 从我的车上下来
Hey, get out of my car!
你们在干什么 那是警车
What do you think you're doing? That's an official vehicle! Hey!
我们要鸣笛吗
Should we use the sirens?
我们偷了警车当然要鸣笛啦
Did you think we'd steal a police car and not use the sirens?
-你有驾照吗 -该死 好了
- Do you have a license? - Fuck, yeah.
你们干什么
What are you doing?
那是警车 你们不能偷警车
It's a cop car! You can't steal a cop car!
应该是我们点的餐
That'll be our food.
你好
Hello?
不是送餐电♥话♥ 是找你的
Not the food. It's for you.
是谁
Who is it?
请问您是哪位
May I ask who's calling, please?
他说是凶手
He says it's the killer.
-你好 -你好 盖尔
Hello? Hello, Gale.
你和我竟然没通过电♥话♥ 真奇怪啊
Strange that you and I have never spoken on the phone.
我们早该通话了
This is long overdue.
电影精选列表