我不知道她参加这个兄弟会的派对 武装得多全面
I cannot speak to how heavily armed Tara is at this fraternity party.
宝贝 你要回来“再战”吗
Babe, you coming back?
-“宝贝” -不知道他为什么这样叫
"Babe"? I don't know.
又是那个赤膊帅哥
Ooh, is Cute Boy shirtless again?
-谁是赤膊帅哥 宝贝 -始终都是你
- Who's Cute Boy, babe? - Always you...
亲爱的
sweetie.
你们已经眉来眼去几个月了
You guys have been checking each other out for months.
为什么不直接去找他聊聊
Why don't you just talk to him?
因为隔窗对望 已经是我传情互动的极限了
Because that right there is about all the romantic interaction I'm ready for.
-我要去找塔拉 -好吧
- I'm gonna go find Tara. - Okay.
-马上回来 -拜拜
- Be right back. - Bye.
该死
Damn.
? And for the last 300 months I made 16 albums...?
? Two singers And ten comedians?
? And I'm still gonna yell it Every time you see me in ?
? What's my favorite word... ?
-你好吗 兄弟 -再来一罐啤酒吗
What up, man? Where can I get another beer?
天啊 劳拉 你好吗
Hey, guys. Oh, my God, Lou, how are you?
? Blow the whistle ?
? Blow the whistle ?
你不觉得后怕吗
It doesn't bother you?
你们就是在一个居家派对上
Being at a house party after you were almost
差点被捅死的 还敢参加居家派对
brutally murdered at a house party?
不怕 我觉得这种事就跟被雷劈一样
No, I think of it like being struck by lightning.
一个人被雷劈两次的概率是极低的
The odds of it happening twice to the same person are extremely low.
那我就跟定你了
Guess I should stay close to you then.
-糟糕 抱歉 -当心
Shit, I'm sorry. Watch out.
嗨
Hi.
你怎么样 塔塔
How are you doing, T?
很好
Hi.
你在装样子
You're lying.
我没装 上一桶确实空了
No, last one's kicked.
但厨房♥里有一些烈酒
We got some hard stuff in the kitchen, though.
我叫弗兰奇
Frankie.
塔拉
Tara.
你带路吧
Lead the way.
你是OBZ姐妹会的人
You Omega Beta Zeta?
不 还不是 但我可能会参加招募
No, not yet. But I might rush it.
噢 你是大一新生 好的
Oh, freshman. Right on!
你是哪里人
Where from?
密歇根
Michigan.
好的
All right.
你知道吗
You know what?
我楼上的房♥间里有一瓶火龙威士忌
I got a bottle of Fireball up in my room.
不管了 好啊 走
Fuck it. Yeah, go.
噢 我可不喜欢这状况
- Uh... Oh, I don't love that. - Mm-mmm.
嘿 你想回去吗
Hey! You want to call it a night?
不想…
No, uh...
我还想留下来玩一会儿
I think that I'm actually still gonna hang,
你们想走的话不用等我
but you guys don't have to wait for me.
别担心 我会照顾她的 我叫弗兰奇
Don't worry. I'll take care of her. I'm Frankie.
我一点都不想了解你这个人
And I'm spectacularly uninterested in knowing anything about you.
不 姐妹 安妮卡 我没有喝迷糊
No, dude, Anika, I'm not that bad.
但谢谢你关心我
But I appreciate you looking out for me.
让我看看你的气势
Let me see it in your face.
近一点
- Closer. Closer.
好
All right, all right.
为我们这个活力二人组干杯
Cheers, man, to the dynamic duo
霍顿斯公♥寓♥3层315宿舍的死党
of Hortense Tower, third floor, room 315.
好了 是时候发动攻势了
Oh, man. Time to start making moves.
快去舞池 去认识一些妹子
Yeah, get you out there. Introduce you to some girls!
她怎么样
What about her?
她很漂亮
She's gorgeous.
-好啊 约她出去 -不 不行
- Great. Ask her out. - No, I can't.
快去约她
Ask her out. Ask her out.
别说了
Shut up!
你得自信点 而且看看你 兄弟 你多诱人啊
Got to have confidence. Plus, look at you, man! You're a snack!
你自己就是一个诱人的帅哥
Practically an entire meal all on your own.
-真的吗 -对 你可是伊森兰德里
- Really? - Yeah. You're Ethan Landry.
嘿 打扰一下
Hey, excuse me!
-查德 -嗨 你好吗
- Chad. - Howdy. How you doing?
这是我的朋友 很诱人 对吧
My friend here, he's a snack, right?
-那是什么意思 -是好的意思
- What did that mean? - No, it's good.
-什么 -反正不差
- What? - It's not bad.
有提升的空间
There's room for improvement!
嘿 猛♥男♥ 我们需要你
Hey, big guy, you're needed.
拜拜
See ya.
你不是去年在加利福尼亚 被人模仿《血腥刺杀》加害的女生吗
Aren't you that girl involved in that "Stab" shit in California last year?
不 是另一个海盗装女生
No. That's a different pirate.
嘿 伙计
Hey, partner!
塔拉在下面玩就好
Tara's good down here.
抱歉 兄弟 我没听清
Sorry, bro, I didn't catch that.
你听清了
Yeah, you did.
不 查德
No, Chad.
-没事 是我要上去 -对 看到了吗 查德
- It's fine. I want to. - Yeah, see, Chad?
-没事的 -她要上去
- It's okay. - She wants to.
-你的脏手别碰她 -别碰我
- Get your fucking hands off her. - Get the fuck off me!
男生们
Guys!
你这算什么 拐骗女生
Who the fuck are you, Risky Business?
-别吵了 -男士们
Stop! Guys, guys!
抱歉打断一下 我马上就要电击你的蛋蛋了
Sorry to interrupt. I'm just gonna tase you in the balls real quick.
别再碰我妹妹
Don't ever lay hands on my sister.
你这个贱♥人♥
You fucking bitch!
-操 -萨曼莎
Sam. Fuck you!
你在开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
你在跟踪我
You're stalking me now?
天啊 是那个变♥态♥女生
Holy shit, it's that psycho girl!
就是她吗
That's her?
塔拉 你能不能停一下
Tara. Will you stop?
我简直不敢相信你会那样做 你这是丢我的脸
I cannot believe you did that! You embarrassed me.
那个人就是个浑球 他想占你的便宜
That guy was a dick. He was gonna take advantage of you.
-所以呢 -所以
- So? - So?
就算我要跟一个浑球上♥床♥ 那也是我自己的决定
If I want to hook up with an asshole, that's my decision!
-是我的决定 跟你没关系 -好吧
- It's my decision. - Okay.
你在我的生活中消失了五年
It's not about you! You're out of my life for five years,
现在你连五分钟的自♥由♥都不给我
and then you can't leave me alone for five minutes.
因为你不认真对待过去的遭遇
Because you're not dealing with what happened to us.
你去见过那个心理咨♥询♥师一次吗
Have you even gone to see the counselor once?
-没有 我不打算去 -为什么
No, I'm not going to. Why not?
因为我不像你 我根本就不想活在过去
Because I'm uninterested in living in the past like you are.
-你这是什么意思 -姑娘们 别吵了
- What's that supposed to mean? - Guys, come on.
意思是我不会让那三天的遭遇
It means I'm not gonna let what happened to us for three days
影响我的余生
define the rest of my life.
所以你要假装事情没发生过
So you're just gonna pretend it never happened.
你来纽约是做什么的 萨曼莎
What are you doing here, Sam? In New York.
好吧 你做着两份寒酸的工作 来支付房♥租
You're working two shitty jobs to help with rent, whatever,
但你有什么规划
but what's your plan?
我有自己的规划
I know what I'm gonna do.
好吗 我要继续上大学
Okay? Because I'm gonna keep going to college,
我要获得学位 过自己的生活
I'm gonna get my degree, and I'm gonna live my life.
我的生活
My life.
好吗 我有规划
Okay? I know.
但你跟我来到这里 不肯让我离开你的视线
You just followed me here, and you won't let me out of your sight.
-我只是想保护你 -我…
I'm just trying to look out for you. I--
我知道
I know.
我知道你想保护我
I know you are.
但你保护不了我一辈子
You can't do it for the rest of my life, though.
你得对我放手
You have to let me go.
嘿
Hey!
杀人凶手
Murderer!
你有什么毛病 贱♥人♥
What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch?
你对我有意见
You got a problem with me?
你们离她远点 她做过什么自己清楚
You guys should stay away from her. - She knows what she did.
电影精选列表