我同意
I agree.
报♥警♥
Call the police.
我猜过了这么些年…
I figured after all these years
(萨曼莎卡彭特)
你一定想采访我
you'd want an interview.
对 你猜对了
Well, you figured right.
你这次的动机是什么
So, what's your motive this time?
你对电影不满意还是想保持知名度
You angry at the movies or you just trying to stay relevant?
我也想问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same.
你不知道过往的角色是可以除掉的吗
Don't you know the legacy characters are disposable now?
没人在乎上个世纪的主角
Nobody cares about last century's heroes.
-那你为什么还找我 -可以说是念旧
Then why bother with me at all? Call it nostalgia.
或者你也许应该被惩罚
Or maybe you deserve to be punished
惩罚你利用别人的惨剧挣那么多钱
for all that money you made off the misery of others.
也许这次应该让别人 靠报道你的死讯挣钱了
Maybe it's time someone made a buck reporting your death.
你已经是第十个想杀我的鬼面杀手了 你知道吧
You know you're like the tenth guy to try this, right?
另外剧透一下
And spoiler alert,
戴面具的蠢人在剧终时永远不会得逞
it never works out for the dipshit in the mask.
但他们在死之前绝对会引起轰动 对吧
Oh, but they certainly leave a mark before they go, don't they?
里奇和安波成功捅死了杜威
Richie and Amber managed to butcher Dewey.
把他割得像圣诞烧鹅一样
Carved him up like a Christmas goose.
失去唯一一个爱过你的男人是什么感觉
How does it feel to lose the only man who ever loved you?
浑蛋
Fuck you!
知道你最后没在他身边是什么感觉
How does it feel to know that you weren't there for him at the end?
当满肚子刀眼的他躺在地上痛呼着死去时
Not there to give him comfort
你没在他身边给他安慰
as he died screaming in his own guts.
接下来在痛呼中死去的人就是你
You're the one who's gonna die screaming.
也许吧 但你看不到了
Maybe. But you won't be around to see it.
你没能阻止发生在杜威身上的惨剧
You couldn't stop what happened to Dewey.
就像你也阻止不了这一幕
Just like you're not gonna be able to stop this.
天啊
Oh, God!
这样怀旧感觉如何 浑蛋
How's that for nostalgia, fucker?
你没打中哦
You missed.
我肯定打中了
Sure I did.
你赢了 我正坐电梯前往一层
You win. I'm in the elevator heading for the ground floor.
可不是嘛
Sure you are.
也许你确实打中了我 也许我受伤了
Maybe you did hit me. Maybe I'm wounded.
或者也许我穿着防弹衣
Or maybe I'm wearing a bulletproof vest.
所以我要打你的头
That's why I'm gonna shoot you in the fucking head!
你真是当鬼面杀手的好苗子啊 盖尔
You would've made a good killer, Gale.
西德尼永远不够格 而杜威是粉丝最喜欢的角色
Sidney never would've made sense, and Dewey was the fan favorite.
所以如果你在压力之下精神崩溃
But you cracking under the pressure
变成了鬼面杀手 那将会是个绝妙的转折
and turning into Ghostface would've been a great twist.
继续说啊 浑蛋
Keep talking, asshole.
好啊 你想聊什么
Sure. What do you want to talk about?
你从来没机会当女主角 对吧
You never got to be the leading lady, did you?
一切总是围着西德尼甜心转 她抢走了所有的表现机会
It was always all about poor sweet Sidney, sucking up all the oxygen.
这样一来你还剩什么角色
What did that leave you to be?
聪明又性感的角色
The brains and the sex appeal.
抱歉杀了你的男友
Sorry about your boyfriend.
那一身肌肉没什么帮助
All those muscles didn't help much.
确实
They sure didn't.
你可以别挂吗
Can you hold, please?
浑蛋
Fuck you!
嘿 卑鄙鬼面男
Hey, fuckface!
盖尔
Gale!
天啊 盖尔
Oh, shit. Gale?
盖尔
Gale.
对不起
Sorry.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
我早应该想到他会来找你
I should've known that he was gonna come after you.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
他没能杀死我
He didn't get me.
告诉西德尼
Tell Sidney
他从来都杀不死我
he never got me.
盖尔
Gale?
-盖尔 -盖尔
- Gale. - Gale.
盖尔 拜托
Gale? Please.
让一下
Out of the way!
-让一下 -让开 你得让开 快
- Out of the way! - Move. You got to move. Move!
不
No! No!
-让她们后退 -萨曼莎 快
Okay. Get them back, please. Sam, please!
-马上让她们让开 -请后退
- They need to move now. - Excuse me. Please step back.
-通知医院 -马上
Call it in. Right away.
-正在检查 -撑住 盖尔
Checking. Come on, Gale.
脉搏很弱 拿担架来
Got a weak pulse. Get the backboard.
得马上去医院
We need to move now.[paramedic 2] Yeah.
担架 快走
Backboard! Let's move.
我尽快赶来了
I got here as fast as I could.
是吗
Did you?
我很害怕 大伙儿
I'm scared, you guys.
我不想再受伤害了
I really don't want to get hurt again.
我也不想
Neither do I.
我也不想你再受伤
I don't want you getting hurt again, either.
我知道
I know. I know.
我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
要不然这次就让他赢一次吧
Maybe he gets to win this time.
他想惩罚我
He wants to punish me.
我
Me.
那就让他惩罚吧
So maybe I let him.
我任他处置
I'll just give myself up.
如果只有这样做
If this is what I have to do
才能保障你们的安全…
to keep you safe,
那很值得
it's worth it.
不行 我们不能这样做 萨曼莎
No, we're not doing that, Sam.
你之前回伍德小镇保护我
You went back to Woodsboro to protect me.
每一天 你都决心要保护我
Every single day, you make the decision to protect me.
如果不是你 我们都活不成
None of us would even be alive if it weren't for you.
这次你要让我们保护你
You have to let us protect you this time.
-不要 -就要
- No. - Yes.
我们是一个团队 记得吗
We're a team, remember?
其实…
Actually,
我们就像是家人
we're a family.
我们上 核心四人组 快来
Let's go! Core Four! Come on.
-核心四人组 -快啊
- Core Four. - Come on.
-核心什么 -这是我们的外号♥
- Core what? - It's an us thing.
他会来找我们
He's gonna keep coming after us.
有没有一个可以安全藏身的地方
Isn't there somewhere safe we could just hole up in?
不行 他会不停地找我们
No, he's gonna keep finding us.
好吧
Great.
但我们可以利用这个思路
We could use that, though.
我不愿意停止调查这个案子 已经被上级狠狠训斥了
I'm getting my ass chewed out for not dropping the case
你们现在还要我做什么
and now you want me to do what?
我们要引他到一个稳妥的地方 在里面伏击他
We want to lure him to a secure location and trap him inside.
然后呢
And then what?
除掉他
We execute him.
你要帮我们吗
Are you gonna help us?
我们干掉那个浑蛋
Let's kill the son of a bitch.
我没法离开警局 但盖尔把影院的门禁卡给了我们
Now, I'm stuck here, but Gale gave us the keycards to the theater.
那有严密的监控和安全摄像头 但我们可以利用这一点来对付他
It's got heavy surveillance and security cameras, but we can use that against him.
我让可碧在那里跟你们碰头 我会尽快加入你们
I'll tell Kirby to meet you there. I'll join you as soon as I can.
-明白了 -记住 乘坐公共交通工具
- Got it. - And remember, travel in public.
你们身边的人越多
The more people around you, the less chance he has
他就越难以在你们到达之前下手
to take a shot at you before you get there.
这真的是个好计划吗
Is this even a good plan?
你不想去的话可以不去
You don't have to come if you don't want to.
你这是让我离队 然后让凶手逐一下手吗 我不要 谢谢
So we just peel off and the killer picks us off one by one? No, thank you.
我们去影院 快 进去
Let's just get to the theater. Come on, in here.
对 因为在连环杀手的电影院里动手 会没那么可怕
Yes, because it'll be much less scary at the serial killer movie theater.
该死
Fuck.
等等 嘿 查德
电影精选列表