Just an animal.
刀扎得越多
And every time it went in,
她就越不像人类
she was less and less human.
然后…
And then,
她就只是一团死肉
she was just meat.
但她不是一团死肉 杰森
But she wasn't just meat, Jason.
她是一个人 我们电影课的教授
She was a person. Our film professor.
对 好吧…
Yeah, well,
去她的
fuck her.
她给我的意式恐怖电影论文评了个C减
She gave me a C-minus on my giallo paper.
你杀她就为了这个 就因为一个C减
Is that why you killed her? Because of the C-minus?[sighs]
你接下来要杀谁 你的小学副校长
Who's next, your grade-school vice principal?
你知道下一个要杀谁 你怎么这么怪
You know who's next. Why are you being like this?
行啦 杰森 我们都认识多久了
Come on, Jason. How long have we known each other?
你说呢
You tell me.
八年 我们是在初中认识的 在亚特兰大
Eight years. We met in junior high. In Atlanta.
我只是想让你亲口告诉我 你为什么要当鬼面杀手
I just want you to tell me why you think you're doing this. In your words.
我们要完成里奇的电影
We're finishing Richie's film.
没错 要杀的是萨曼莎和塔拉
That's right, by killing Sam and Tara.
你为什么奚落我
Why are you fucking with me?
你为什么不愿意说你在哪里
Why won't you tell me where you are?
你为什么一直问这个问题 我已经告诉你了
Why do you keep asking me that? I already told you.
我在公♥寓♥里
I'm here.
我们玩一个游戏
Let's play a game.
烦人
Shit.
你知道“近热远冷”这个游戏吗
Do you know Warmer, Colder?
快 找到我 然后我们去捅死卡彭特姐妹
Come on, find me. And then we'll go and cut up the Carpenter sisters.
你在用该死的摄像头监视我
Are you using the fucking cameras?
对 摄像头
Yeah. The cameras.
现在你很冷
And at the moment, you're very, very cold.
好吧 浑球 玩就玩
All right, douchebag, let's play.
冷
Cold.
升温了
Heating up.
变热了
Warmer.
变热了
Warmer.
够了 这太蠢了 我要挂电♥话♥了
All right, you know what? This is stupid. I'm gonna hang up now.
但你已经升温了
But you're getting warmer.
变冷了
Colder.
变热了
Warmer.
更热了
Warmer.
很会找嘛
You're on fire!
操
Oh, fuck!
你觉得自己像动物吗 杰森
Do you feel like an animal, Jason?
求你停手
Please, stop!
像死肉吗
Like meat?
但我们还要完成电影
But we have to finish the movie.
谁在乎什么电影
Who gives a fuck about movies?
《惊声尖叫 6》
In my head
Let it begin
Push it away But it's pulling me in
Trying to pretend
I'm not aware When I do it again
I know the signs
I see the pattern In front of my eyes
Something inside me Open it wide
Stretching me In my head
I can feel it getting closer
In my head
Breathing heavy On my shoulder
And I'm trying to fake it
But there's no way To escape it
In my head
新药的效果怎么样
So how are the new meds treating you?
我觉得还可以
Okay, I think.
没再出现不该有的幻视
Still not seeing anyone I shouldn't be.
但我真正担心的是塔拉
What I'm really worried about, though, is Tara.
我真正担心的是你
What I'm really worried about is you.
你来接受治疗已经有六个月了
You've been coming here for six months now,
但你和我谈的全都是你妹妹没有认真对待
and all we've really spoken about is how your sister isn't dealing with
你们在一年前所经受的遭遇
whatever happened to both of you a year ago.
你提到了一段虐待关系
Now, you've alluded to an abusive relationship,
还提到了跟生父相关的心理问题
issues with your father,
但每当我鼓励你跟我谈细节时
but every time I push you for specifics,
你总是避而不谈
you shut down.
我不敢信任别人
I have trust issues.
好吧
Okay.
如果你需要我帮你
If I'm going to help you,
你就得跟我说细节
um, I-- I need you to give me the details.
好吧
Okay.
我的父亲是比利鲁米斯
My father was Billy Loomis.
他是恶名昭彰的连环杀人犯
He was a famous serial killer.
有人还以他为原型拍了一部电影
They made a movie about him.
对 没错
Yeah. Mm-hmm. Certainly did.
去年我发现我的男友也是个连环杀人犯
Last year I found out that my boyfriend was also a serial killer
他之所以跟我交往 是因为他崇拜我的生父
and only dating me because he idolized my father.
他和他的癫狂女友杀了很多人
Him and his psycho girlfriend killed a bunch of people.
当我是比利的女儿这件事被公开后
And when it got out that I'm Billy's daughter,
网上开始传播一个荒谬的谣言
this crazy rumor started online
说是我策划了整个系列杀人案 并栽赃给他们
that I orchestrated the whole thing and framed them.
(萨曼莎卡彭特 才是伍德小镇的杀人真凶)
(里奇是被栽赃的无辜人士)
里奇是我的男友
Richie was my boyfriend.
(萨曼莎卡彭特去死吧)
但你没杀人
But you didn't.
-当然没有 -好的
- Of course not. - Okay.
他差点杀了我妹妹和我
He almost killed my sister and me,
后来我阻止了他
before I stopped him.
好的 你是怎么…
Okay, and how...
你是怎么阻止他的
How-how did you stop him?
我给他扎了22刀 割了他的喉
Well, I stabbed him 22 times and slit his throat.
然后我开枪打他的头
And then I shot him in the head.
但我来做心理治疗不是因为这事
But that's not why I'm here.
是因为什么
Why are you here?
因为…
Because...
我尝到了一种快♥感♥
it felt right.
我…
I...
治疗到此为止吧
I think we're done here.
什么 不 是你让我跟你说细节的 我只是…
What? No, you said give you details. I'm just--
我能力不足 解决不了这样的心理问题
I-- I'm not equipped to deal with this kind of thing.
拜托了 斯通医生 我需要你的帮助
Please, Dr. Stone. I'm asking for your help.
按法律规定 我需要将你的情况 向有关当局上报
By law, I'm required to report this to the authorities.
上报 上报什么
Report it? Report what?
我没说我要杀人呀
I didn't say I was gonna do anything.
你确实没有直说
Not explicitly, no.
你知道吗
You know what?
算了吧
Forget it.
你和那些轻信谣言的人没两样
You're just like all the others.
嘿 我是塔拉 给我发信息吧
Hey, you've reached Tara. Why aren't you texting me?
你应该接我的电♥话♥
You know you're supposed to pick up when I call.
我提前结束治疗了
I got out of therapy early,
我在想也许我们可以一起做晚餐
so I was thinking maybe we cook dinner tonight.
如果你想的话 再见
If you want. I'll see you soon.
嘿
Hey!
塔拉
Tara?
奎茵
Quinn?
我们太大声了吗
Were we being too loud?
完全没有 你看到塔拉了吗
Not at all. Have you seen Tara?
你别生气
Don't be mad.
-我为什么要生气 -因为你会生气
- Why would I be mad? - Because you get mad.
那是保罗吗
Is that Paul?
保罗是哪个浑蛋
Who the fuck is Paul?
我发现生活
Life, I have found,
就应该多多丰富口味
is about variety.
好吧
Okay.
-这封信是你的 -谢谢
- Uh, this one's yours. - Thanks.
-塔拉呢 -她去参加OKB兄弟会的派对了
Where's Tara? She went to the Omega Kappa Beta party.
我已经劝她别去了
I begged her not to go to that!
你果然生气了
And we've now arrived at mad.
你知不知道她有没有带泰瑟枪
Do you know if she at least took her Taser?
电影精选列表