我什么都没做
- I didn't fucking do anything!
是啊 贱♥人♥
Sure, bitch.
走开
Walk away!
-我受够这种事了 -冷静
I'm so sick of this shit. Hey, calm down. Come on.
如果你要纸巾的话 我有
Hey, I have tissues if you want tissues.
我有三张纸巾
I have, like, three tissues.
? Don't you know too much Already??
? I'll only hurt you If you let me?
? Call me friend But keep me closer...?
嘿
Hey.
抱歉我跟萨曼莎说了你的去向
I'm sorry I told Sam where you went.
没关系 我只是…
It's fine. I just...
她对我过度保护了
She's all the way up my ass.
就像往常一样
Like usual.
我懂被家人过度掌控是什么感受
I know what it's like when they hold on too tight.
在我们…
After we, um...
失去我的哥哥后…
lost my brother,
我的爸爸就不愿意让我独处
my dad wouldn't leave me alone.
我上大学后 他甚至转到了纽约警♥察♥局 所以…
He even transferred to the NYPD when I got into college, so...
像个跟踪狂
Stalker much?
我出去了 让你们…聊聊
I'm gonna go, let you guys... chat.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以…
You can, um,
回你的宿舍了
go back to your dorm.
我们今天肯定不会再吵了
I'm pretty sure the fighting is done for the day.
那真可惜
That's too bad.
我还想着趁机练一下拳呢
I was actually looking forward to getting some shots in while I can.
-是吗 -对
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
放马过来
Bring it.
谢谢
Thank you
谢谢拦着不让我上楼
for not letting me go up those stairs.
? ...you'll be a dream ?
不知道怎么回事 也许我刚才没意识到 自己已经喝迷糊了
Yeah, I don't know, I think I was just more messed up than I realized.
? And I watch you float Cross the floor And the night... ?
幸存者就应该抱团在一起
Survivors got to stick together... you know.
而且你可以找到更好的男伴 而不是趁约会下手的弗兰奇
And besides, you can do a lot better than Date Rape Frankie.
塔拉 你…
Tara, you're...
我觉得你非常特别
I think you're really special.
? Maybe we're only strangers On mystery trains ?
? You're only a ghost Who has stolen my heart away ?
我现在已经清醒了
I'm not messed up anymore.
我就是知会一下
Just so you know.
好的
Okay.
? Now, if you need me... ?
我忘记拿手♥机♥了
I forgot my phone.
我刚刚横插一鸟了
- Did I cock-block you?
-你说什么 -横插一鸟
- What did you just say? - I cock-blocked you. - No.
-我打断了你们的好事 对吗 -当然没有
I cock-blocked you, didn't I? Immediate no.
别再说“鸟”这个词了
Please stop saying the word "cock."
-你有什么事 -拿手♥机♥
What did you need? My phone.
-别再像刚才那样乱闯别人的房♥间了 -不会了
Don't ever enter a room - like that again. - I won't.
-那样很鲁莽 -我走了
- No, it was rude. - I'm gonna go.
你好好休息 醒醒酒
But get some rest, get sober,
然后不要再为难你姐姐了 好吗 她很爱你
and please don't kill your sister, okay? She loves you very much.
-晚安 -拜拜
Good night! Bye-bye.
-奎茵… -抱歉
Quinn... I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
真见鬼
Fuck.
? Maybe we were always strangers On mystery trains ?
? You were only a ghost That has stolen my heart away ?
当心
Careful.
会被别人发现的
Someone might see us.
你说的话总是这么“浪漫”
You always say the most romantic things.
-丹尼 -怎么了
- Danny. - What?
我迷恋“只敢偷偷摸摸跟我在一起的女人” 这样说你安心了吗
Can I help it if my kink is "woman who's ashamed to be seen with me"?
好啦 你知道不是那样的 我只是…
Come on. You know it's not that. I'm just
-还没准备好… -我知道 没准备好让你妹妹和朋友们知道
not ready for-- I know, for your sister and your friends to know
你喜欢跟人进行身体接触
that you enjoy physical contact with another human being.
我理解你 真的 我不会说出去的
I get it, I do. Your secret is safe with me.
我想说一件小事…不是什么大不了的事
A little thing-- It's not a big deal--
我闻到你身上明显有樱桃可乐味
I just can't help but notice that you're covered in Cherry Coke.
我很确定这是无糖樱桃可乐味
Um, I'm pretty sure it's Diet Cherry Coke, actually.
-怎么 你不喜欢 -不 我很喜欢 真的
- What, you don't like it? No, I love it! I do.
这是个香甜撩人的好选择
It's a very sensual, aromatic choice.
你又遇到了发疯的阴谋论者
Was that another conspiracy nut?
出名并不像大家想的那样风光
Being famous isn't all it's cracked up to be.
而且塔拉又生我的气了
And Tara's pissed at me. - Again.
她说要我对她放手
She says she wants me to let her go.
对 家人有时候会很伤人
Yeah, family can be rough.
萨曼莎
Sam!
赶快上来
Get up here right now!
我正站在这栋公♥寓♥大楼的前面
I'm standing in front of the apartment building...
-怎么了 -两名学生的残体…
What's going on? ...where the mutilated bodies
-就是在这里… -帅哥 好样的
of two students... Cute Boy. Nice.
…被发现的 警方刚才公布了两人的名字
...were discovered. Their names have just been released by police.
(受害者是布莱克摩尔大学的学生)
杰森卡维和格雷格布鲁克纳
Jason Carvey and Greg Bruckner.
天啊 那是我们电影研究课上的恐女自闭男
Holy shit, that's that chode from our Film Studies class!
痴迷达里奥恐怖电影的学生
The one obsessed with Argento. Also found at the scene
另外案发现场还发现了多件鬼面服装
were various Ghostface costumes,
这是个因为《血腥刺杀》电影系列 而出名的角色
a character popularized by theStab movie franchise.
收拾行李 我们十分钟后离开
Pack a bag. We leave in ten.
萨曼莎 等等 萨曼莎
Sam! Wait, Sam!
-我们要离开这座城市 -什么
- We're getting out of the city. - What?
谢谢 可疑的新来者 但接下来交给我们吧
Thank you, suspicious new guy, but we got it from here.
晚安 平安回家 走吧
Have a good night. Get home safe. Go, go, go.
萨曼莎
Sam!
萨曼莎
Sam, wh--
-等等 -跟我来
Hold on. - Come on.
不 等等 我们谈一谈
No, wait, let's talk about this for a second.
这也许跟我们没有半点关系
'Cause this might not have anything to do with us.
-你开什么玩笑 -这是座大城市
- Are you serious? - It's a big city!
万圣节要到了 戴面具正常
It's Halloween. Everybody's wearing masks!
-这说不准 -塔拉 这不是巧合
- You don't know. - Tara, this isn't a coincidence.
你认识那个人
- You knew him!
-不太熟 -查德 明迪 帮我说话
- Barely. Chad, Mindy, back me up.
这确实有点…
It is a little bit...
似曾相识
Close to home.
看吧
See?
奎茵 你♥爸♥爸是警♥察♥ 对吧
Quinn, your dad's a cop, right?
可以打电♥话♥问问他是怎么回事吗
Can you call him and find out what's going on?
免得你单方面决定要我放弃大学的学业
Before you make the unilateral decision
然后逃离这个州
to abandon my college education and flee the fucking state!
我现在打给他
- I'm calling him now.
谢谢
- Thank you.
是谁
Who is it?
(盖尔威瑟斯 拒接)
为什么她的电♥话♥一响 你们都如临大敌
Why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang?
你补一下功课 兄弟
You got to keep up, my dude.
萨曼莎
Sam?
我爸爸要跟你通话
My dad wants to talk to you.
-贝利先生 嗨 -嘿 萨曼莎
Mr. Bailey, hi. Hey, Sam.
(萨曼莎卡彭特)
我刚才正要打电♥话♥给你
I was actually just about to call you.
我妹妹觉得我可能反应过度了
Well, my sister thinks I'm probably overreacting.
不 很遗憾 你没有反应过度
No, unfortunately, you're not.
这是什么意思 发生了什么事
What do you mean? What's going on?
恐怕你得来局里一趟
I'm afraid I need you to come down to the station.
萨曼莎 慢点
Sam, slow down.
塔拉 不 快回去 锁好门
Tara, no. Get back inside, lock the door.
开什么玩笑 你现在又不想形影不离了
Are you serious? Now you don't want to stick together?
好吧
Fine.
(来电 里奇基尔希)
怎么可能
What the fuck?
我没删他的联♥系♥方式
I never deleted his contact.
-这是用他的号♥码打来的 -别接
This is coming - from his number. - Don't pick that up.
就让它响吧
Just let it ring.
萨曼莎
Sam.
电影精选列表