Someone needs to hold the door. I'll send Anika next. Go!
萨曼莎 来 眼睛看着我 宝贝
Sam, come on. Eyes on me, baby.
眼睛看着我
Keep your eyes on me.
噢 天啊
Oh, shit.
-噢 我的天啊 -我扶着 宝贝 我扶着
Oh, my God.[Danny] I got you, baby.
宝贝 快
Baby, come on!
它撑不住我
It won't hold me.
好吧
Okay.
梯子不会掉下去的 它能撑住你 我保证
It ain't going anywhere. It's gonna hold you, I promise.
丹尼
Danny.
我稳着梯子 你不会掉下去的 快
I got you. You ain't going nowhere. Let's go.
-她流了好多血 -说些积极点的话
- She's losing a lot of blood! - Say something more positive!
看着我 萨曼莎 来 宝贝
Eyes on me, Sam. Come on, baby.
来 宝贝 我稳着你
[Danny] Come on. I got you.
快 我稳着你
Come on, I got you.
好了
Okay.
-快来 -快过来
- Come on! - Let's go!
-快 明迪 -快来 我们得快点
- Come on, Mindy! - Let's go, we got to move!
安妮卡 快点
Anika, come on!
-安妮卡 -去 快去啊
Anika! Go! Come on!
-你得先走 -不行
You have to go first. I can't.
看着我 你得走
You have to go.
明迪 不要 我随后就跟上 我保证
Mindy, no! I'll be right behind you, I promise.
明迪 快 你得爬过来
Mindy, come on. You got to get over here!
快点
Let's go!
-我们稳着你 -就是这样 明迪
We got you. That's it. Mindy.
-稳当地慢慢爬 -我们稳着你
Slow and steady. We got you.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
快
-很好 宝贝 快来 -快过来
Baby, you can't stop. Get over here right now!
安妮卡马上就跟上
Anika's coming right behind you.
-安妮卡 快来 -快
Anika, come on! Go!
-你可以的 -快啊 安妮卡
You can do it! Come on, Anika!
天啊 不行 我做不到
Oh, God! I can't do it, I can't do it.
-别往下看 -看着我
Don't look down! Look at me!
你可以的 你做得很好
You can do it! You're doing good.
怎么了
What?
安妮卡 你得马上过来
Anika, you have to move right now!
不 天啊 拜托 不要
No, God! Please, no!
安妮卡 你得快点
Anika, you got to move!
不
No!
你一定要过来
You have to make it!
宝贝 我不想死
Baby, I don't want to die!
不 安妮卡
No, Anika.
安妮卡 把手给我 我拉你
Anika, give me your hand. I got you.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
这不是你的错 萨曼莎
This isn't your fault, Sam.
就是我的错
But it is.
有人拿走了我们的刀
Someone took our knives,
所以我们没法反击
so we couldn't fight back.
我不知道究竟能相信谁
I don't know who I can trust.
那就谁都别信 别信你的朋友 也别信我
Then don't trust anyone. Not your friends. Not me.
谁都不要相信
Not anyone.
我还要问你几个问题
I have a few more questions for you.
这边 丹尼
Just this way, Danny.
查德
Chad.
-你去哪里了 -什么 什么时候
- Where were you? - What? When?
-昨晚 -什么 我有经济学的课 你知道的
- Last night! - What? I had Econ. You know this.
胡扯 你不见踪影 然后我的妹妹差点被杀
Bullshit, man! You disappear, and my sister almost gets killed!
兄弟 我和一百个人在自习室里学习 你可以问他们
Dude, I was in a study hall with a hundred other people. You can ask any of them.
该死的
Fuck, man.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-是谁 -安妮卡和奎茵
Who? Anika and Quinn.
明迪 我很抱歉
Mindy, I'm so sorry.
离我远点
Step the fuck back.
你嫌疑最大
You're at the top of my list.
我在上经济学的课
I had Econ!
-在这里可以看到出口伤 -往前走 长官
Go right ahead, sir.
我马上回来
I'm gonna be right back.
关于奎茵的死 我很遗憾
I'm really sorry about Quinn.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的两个孩子都没了
Both my kids are gone.
我的整个家
My whole family...
都散了
...is gone.
上面不让我查这件案子了
They took me off the case.
但我不会停止调查的 直到找到凶手
But I'm not gonna stop until I find him.
谁伤害我的家人
You fuck with my family...
谁就得死
you die.
同意
Agreed.
嘿 你们还好吗 我一听说就赶来了
Hey, are you okay? I came as soon as I heard.
盖尔 我对天发誓…
Gale, I swear to God...
先休战 好吗 我是来帮你们的
Truce, okay? I'm here for whatever you need.
好吧 说得好听
Okay. Nice try.
我是说真的
Really, I am.
好 好吧 我不会公开报道 行吗
Okay, fine. Off the record, okay?
行 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
抱歉我打了你
I'm sorry I punched you.
不 你没打
No, you're not.
我是没打
I'm not.
你是警♥察♥ 对吗
You're the cop, right?
我调查了你的前两个受害者 然后有了新发现
I did some digging on your first two victims and I found something.
我知道面具是从哪里来的了
I know where the masks are coming from.
带我去
Show me.
女士们
Ladies.
可碧
Kirby?
盖尔
Gale.
-她是FBI探员 -她就是个小年轻
She's with the FBI.She's a child.
FBI什么时候招儿童了
When did they start letting children into the FBI?
-我30岁了 -但你看起来就像个受精卵
- I'm 30. - Well, you look like a zygote.
我配有枪 盖尔
I have a gun, Gale.
好吧 你肯定也想看那个地方
Okay, fine. You're gonna want to see this, too.
杰森和格雷格是亚特兰大的富家子弟
Jason and Greg were little Atlanta rich boys.
很明显 他们用假名租了这个地方
Apparently, they used fake names to rent this place.
你是怎么发现的
How did you find it?
新闻里有一种报道叫“调查报道” 是有原因的
It's called "investigative journalism" for a reason.
你怎么没查出来 你不是在追踪他们吗
How didn't you find it? Weren't you tracking them?
我多次查过他们的财务记录
I went through their financial records dozens of times.
这地方没在那些记录里 这说不通
This was not in any of them. Doesn't make sense.
没关系 是我的调查水平高 你也会有这一天的
Don't worry. I'm just really good at my job. You'll get there.
这是什么地方 安保人员在哪里
What is this place? What's with all the security?
这是个电影院
It's a movie theater.
这里不仅仅是电影院
It's not just a theater.
还是一个圣殿
It's a shrine.
他们收集了整个系列的物品
They've got the whole goddamn franchise.
(布拉德利音像出租店 加州 伍德小镇)
查德
Chad?
这是兰迪舅舅的物品
This was Uncle Randy's.
他们都集齐了
They've got everything.
-那是… -捅我的那把刀
Is that--The knife I was stabbed with.
你们都经历太多了
You all have been through so much.
这都是谁画的
Who drew all these?
(《伍德小镇凶案》 《校园惊云》《末日之刃》)
(杜威莱利)
杜威
Dewey.
他们是怎么弄到这些的
Hey, how'd they get all this stuff?
这些不是物证吗
Isn't this evidence?
警♥察♥爱钱 而谎称证物丢失简直是小菜一碟
Well, cops like money, and evidence can get lost pretty easily.
当然不包括在场的两位警官
Present company excluded, of course.
我为什么要来这里 我的不在场证明得到了证实
Um, why am I here exactly? My alibi checks out.
为了能让我盯着你 室友
So I can keep an eye on you, roomie.
凶手在杀害杰森和格雷格之前 一定已经发现了这个地方
The killer must have found this place before he murdered Jason and Greg.
然后他将模特上的面具摘下来带走
And then he took the masks off the mannequins.
九个全带走了 从斯图到比利 再到安波和里奇
电影精选列表