This way! Come on!
她应该从前门跑出去
She should be running out the front door.
去你的
Get fucked!
塔拉 走 快走
Tara, go! Go!
不
No!
查德
Chad!
快跑
Run.
走啊
Go.
别那么想 听上去像…
-这边 上这里 快 -韦斯卡彭特执导的电影一样
This way. Up here. Come on.
我们今晚有的忙了
每个人都有嫌疑
Everybody's a suspect.
你不害怕 对吗
You're not scared, are you?
噢 萨曼莎
Oh, Sam!
没有动机时才更可怕
It's a lot scarier when there's no motive.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你要准备好 准备好了吗
I need you to be ready. Ready?
看着我
Look at me.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
来啊 浑蛋
Come on, motherfucker!
没事了
It's okay!
-离我们远点 -我们知道凶手是你 可碧
- Stay the fuck back! - We know it's you, Kirby.
有个凶手把我打晕了
One of them knocked me out.
可碧 站住 离这两个姑娘远点
Kirby, stop! Get away from the girls!
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
你是不是杀了奎茵 你是不是杀了我女儿
Did you kill Quinn? Did you kill my daughter?
一派胡言
Jesus Christ!
不管他跟你们说过什么 都不要相信
Whatever he's been saying to you, don't listen to him.
他可能就是凶手
He's probably the killer.
你后面有人
Behind you!
漂亮
Great job.
都干得好
Both of you.
-是你 -对 当然是我
- You? - Yeah, of course me.
老实说 你们对我们做了那种事 我以为你们很厉害
Frankly, I expected more from the two of you after what you did to us.
你说“我们”是什么意思
What do you mean, "us"?
嗒哒
Ta-da!
明迪说对了 在室友抽签中作假很简单
Mindy was right. It was easy to juke the roommate lottery.
为了接近你们
All I had to do to meet you
我只需要跟自大又自负的查德当室友
was room with a conceited, condescending alpha literally named Chad.
天啊 杀死他的感觉真好
Fuck, it felt good to kill him!
这是你奶奶的 萨曼莎
This was your grandmother's, Sam.
南希卢米斯
Nancy Loomis?
你们家的人 流淌着连环杀手的血液 对吗
Really runs in your fucking family, doesn't it?
-说到家人… -听好了
Speaking of family... Wait for it.
我不叫伊森兰德里…
...my name's not Ethan Landry,
对吧 爸爸
is it, Dad?
“爸爸”
"Dad"?
等等 如果你们是凶手 那剩下的这个…
Wait. If it's you two, that just leaves...
是明迪
Mindy?
嘿 室友
Hey, roomies.
你们没想到吧
You didn't see that one coming, did you?
-对 因为你死了 -其实并没死
- Yeah, because you died! - Kind of didn't, though.
那是摆脱嫌疑的好办法
It was a good way to get off the suspect list.
让我可以毫无忌惮地捅盖尔威瑟斯 在地铁上捅明迪等等
Stab Gale Weathers, stab Mindy on the train. That sort of thing.
对 我那时确保第一个赶到案发现场
Yep, and I just made sure I was first on the scene
这样就可以用新鲜的尸体把她换出来了
so I could switch her body out with a fresh one.
用一些假血和一个假体
Little fake blood, a prosthetic.
你们想不到一个悲痛的父亲 可以做到什么程度来瞒天过海
You'd be amazed at what a grieving father can get away with.
我拿了斯图马赫的面具
I got Stu Macher's mask.
他是我最喜欢的杀手
He was my favorite.
很好 这是第三个
Nice. That's number three.
那是第二个
That's two.
最后是…
Which leaves...
你父亲的面具
your father's.
我们就是在倒数这个 萨曼莎
This is what we've been counting down to, Sam.
把面具戴上
I'm gonna need you to put it on.
滚开
Fuck you!
不准靠近她
Stay the fuck away from her!
别激动
Come on.
怎么 这是什么情况
What? What is this?
你们是家庭合伙作案
You did this as a family?
对 贱♥人♥ 你应该比任何人都熟悉这种做法
Hell yeah, bitch! You should know better than anyone.
她们还是不明白
They're still not getting it.
我不知道你们轻信了什么谣言
I don't know what you believe,
但伍德小镇的案子不是我做的 不是我
but I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro. It wasn't me!
我们知道 当然不是你
We know that. Of course you didn't.
你以为我们要杀你 是因为听了可笑的阴谋论
You think this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theory?
拜托 你以为最早散布谣言的人是谁
Come on. Who do you think started the rumors about you in the first place?
你知道把萨曼莎
Do you know how easy it was
从伍德小镇的英雄 变成大恶人有多简单吗
to turn Sam from the hero of Woodsboro into the villain?
你知道引导其他人
How easy it is to convince the world
相信大恶人 而不是相信大好人有多简单吗
to believe the worst in people rather than the best?
因为现在光把人杀死还不够
Because it's not enough to just kill someone these days.
还要让那个人身败名裂
You have to assassinate their character first.
所以当爸爸“发现”你们千疮百孔的尸体
So when Dad here "discovers" your horribly mutilated bodies...
再加上萨曼莎戴着生父的面具
...posed with Sam wearing her father's mask,
他会宣称 某个轻信谣言的白♥痴♥在网上看到了
he'll say some poor dumb bastard read on the Internet
你才是真正的鬼面杀手的言论
that you're the real Ghostface
然后“行侠仗义”杀了你 代替法律伸张正义
and took matters into their own deluded hands.
没错 这会是完美的谎言
Exactly! That's why it's the perfect alibi.
最好的谎言一向是半真半假
And all the best lies are based on the truth.
而你恰好是杀人犯
And you're a killer.
-就跟你父亲一样 -不 我不是
- Just like your father. - No, I'm not!
是 你就是 你这个贱♥人♥ 你杀了我们的哥哥
Yes, you are, you motherfucker! You killed our brother!
你在胡说什么
What are you talking about?
你说过你哥哥是因为车祸去世的
You said your brother died in a car accident.
不 亲爱的 白♥痴♥
No, no, no, you sweet, dumb thing.
他是在伍德小镇死的
He died in Woodsboro
死在了你这个贱♥人♥姐姐的手上
at the hands of your bitch sister.
你们是里奇的家人
You're Richie's family.
对
Yeah.
快跑
Ding-ding-ding-ding!
-现在她终于明白了 -快
She's finally starting to get it. Now!
我是看到了那张照片
It wasn't until I saw that photograph
看到了你对他做的事才下定决心的
of what you'd actually done to him that I knew.
我决心要杀了你 要你血债血偿
That I knew you had to fucking die! You had to be punished!
此外所有碍事的人都得死
Along with anyone else who stands in our way.
抓到她了
There she is.
抓到了这个该死的凶手
There's the fucking killer.
-我想说 你真会养育孩子 -闭上你的臭嘴
Great parenting job, by the way. Shut your whore fucking mouth!
-该死 -你还好吗
Shit. You okay?
我是完美的父亲吗 不是
Have I been a perfect Dad? No.
我有没有放纵里奇迷恋这些电影 也许有
Have I maybe overindulged Richie's love of these little movies? Yeah, maybe.
我觉得它们就是有点黑暗而已
For me, they're just a little dark.
但是…
But...
里奇极其痴迷这些电影
Richie really loved them.
他喜欢这些电影
He loved them!
他甚至自己制♥作♥了几部影片
He even made a few of his own.
你们知道吗
Did you know? Did you know?
你们觉得我没有发布节日特辑
So you think I didn't post a holiday special.
我试过 我真的试过
Well, I tried to. I really did try.
我可以跟大家互动
That I could interact with.
一个父亲和他的第一个孩子
There's a very special bond between a father
总是感情特别深厚
and his first son.
所以我帮他搜集了这些收藏
Which is why I helped him build this collection.
这都是他的
This was all his?
对 他是个狂热的收藏家 而且他还启发了其他人
Yes, he's a very passionate collector. And he inspired others.
我们得杀掉那两个 想要成为鬼面杀手的电影学生
We had to kill those two wannabe film students
因为你得死在我们手上 萨曼莎
because, well, we had to kill you first, Sam.
我把影院放在了他们的名下
I put the theater in their name,
这个影院 本来应该由我这个贝利好警探发现的
then good old Detective Bailey would've just stumbled on it,
但我没能这样做 因为天啊
电影精选列表