稍等一下
Just one sec.
这里是浴火餐厅 请稍等
Hasta El Fuego. Please hold.
好了
Okay.
这边请
This way.
-再见 -好 再见
就是这里 服务员马上就来
Here you are. Your server will be right with you.
-嘿 杰森 -嘿
Hey, Jason. Hey.
嗨 有想要喝的酒吗
Hi. Do you know what you want?
有 谢谢
- Uh, yeah. - Cool. Thanks.
-怎么样 -非常好
嗨
Hi!
(雷吉 嗨)
(事情有点尴尬…)
(我迷路了)
(可以通话吗 )
-再来一杯 -好的 好
Okay. - Another shot? - Yeah, sure. Okay.
(雷吉 来电…)
-嗨 雷吉 你好 -劳拉 嗨
Hi. Hi, Reggie. Laura, hi.
很高兴在这么尴尬的情况下跟你通话
Hello. Um, so nice to phone-meet you in this incredibly embarrassing way.
没事的 没关系
Oh, you know, no-- no problem. It's fine.
我选了一个不挂招牌的热门餐厅 活该找不到 对吧
This is what I get for picking a trendy place with no sign out front, huh?
对 这里的餐厅为什么这样
Yeah, why do they do that here? I don't know.
不知道 我来这座城市才几个月
I've only been in the city for a few months.
-我也是 真巧 对 -哇
Me, too! No way! Yeah. Oh, wow.
这家餐厅很酷
Well, um, it's a very cool restaurant.
-它是在哈德逊街道上吗 -对
Is it on Hudson? Yes.
-我在哈德逊街道上吗 -我不知道
Am I on Hudson? I don't know.
我不是在哈德逊街道上 见鬼
I am not on Hudson. Shit.
我现在朝哈德逊街道走去
Uh, I am now walking towards Hudson.
-好的 -真的非常抱歉
Okay. I am so, so sorry.
我也不想给一个大学教授 留这样的第一印象
This is not the first impression I wanted to make on a college professor.
是副教授而已 而且只是电影研究专业的…
Oh, pfft. Associate Professor, and it's just Film Studies,
所以别担心
so... you're safe.
电影研究 好酷啊
Film Studies? That's... ...cool.
说起来很酷 但你给一群19岁的宿醉学生
You say that, but try teaching a class on 20th-century slashers
讲授20世纪的砍杀电影试试
to a heap of hungover 19-year-olds.
砍杀电影 你最喜欢哪部恐怖电影
Slashers, huh? What's your favorite scary movie?
反正不是《血腥刺杀》
Um, not that one.
你为什么研究砍杀电影
So why slashers?
我觉得这类电影很有意思
Well, I just, you know, I think it's interesting.
你可以通过研究当时的桥段
You can really examine the culture of the moment
来了解那时候的文化
by looking at the tropes of the time.
比如蒙面的杀手 最后幸存的少女 还有各种禁忌
Like, um, the masked killer, the final girl, the different rules:
不要掉队 不要做♥爱♥
Don't split up. Don't have sex.
-还有不要接电♥话♥ -对 没错
Don't answer the phone. Exactly, exactly, exactly.
全是各种套路
It's all cliché.
但这些套路为小众艺术开辟了一条道路
But out of those clichés comes an opportunity for outsider art.
可以说是失声者的发声渠道
A voice for the voiceless, you might say.
又在说教了
Jesus Christ.
好吧 老实说 我更喜欢浪漫喜剧片
Yeah, I'm more of a rom-com guy, to be honest.
-好 我好像到哈德逊街道了 -好的
Okay, I think I'm on Hudson. Okay.
餐厅的外饰是什么颜色的
What color is the outside of the restaurant?
好像是红色
I-I think it's red.
我没看到红色外饰的餐厅
I don't see anything red.
可能是我记错了 我…
I, um-- I could be wrong. Let me just, um...
我去看看
Let me go have a little look-see.
好的 谢谢
Oh, okay. Thank you.
对 确实是红色
Yep, it's definitely red.
好吧 我在这里没看到红色外饰的餐厅
Yeah, I'm not seeing anything red here.
你确定在哈德逊街道上
Sure you're on Hudson?
该死的 还要走一个街区
Um... Oh, crap, I'm still a block over.
那边似乎有条小巷 我可以抄近路
It looks like there's an alley I can cut through.
餐厅是不是在一条小巷附近
Is the restaurant near an alley?
对 这里是有一条小巷
Yes! Yes. There is an alley.
太好了 我这就穿过小巷
Oh, perfect. I'm coming down the alley.
我没看到你
I don't see you.
等等 真的吗 你确定吗
Wait. Really? Are you sure?
小巷的中间有几个垃圾桶
Uh, there are some dumpsters about halfway down.
我看到了 但没看到你
I see them, but I don't see you.
对 我也没看到你
Yeah, I don't see you, either.
这有点诡异 对吧
This is creepy, right?
有一点
Uh, a little bit.
你研究20世纪的砍杀电影
20th-century slashers, huh?
对 你确定正在朝哈德逊街道走吗
Yeah. Are you sure you're walking towards Hudson?
我确定
I'm sure.
等等 我好像看到你了 你能挥手吗
Oh, wait, I think I see you! Can you wave?
你看到我了吗
Can you see me?
我看的那个人没挥手 对方正盯着我
Uh, the person I'm looking at isn't waving. They're just staring at me.
真的吗
Are you sure?
好吧 情况不对劲
Okay, this is weird.
现在对方正朝我走来
Now they're moving towards me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
该死 他在跟着我
Shit. He's following me.
我一个人都没看到
I don't see anybody.
该死 他在追我
Holy shit! He's after me!
你在哪里
Where are you?
-他拿着一把刀 -什么
He's got a knife! What?
这还不是最可怕的
And that's not the worst part.
最可怕的是…
The worst part is...
你明明在教砍杀电影的课
...you teach a class about slashers
却仍然敢一个人走进黑暗的巷子里
and you still walked into a dark alley.
好了 这不好玩
Alone. Okay, that's not funny.
不
No.
是不好玩
It's not.
现在我看到红色了
Now I see something red.
(布莱克摩尔大学)
嘿 塔拉
Oh, hey. Tara!
杰森
Jason.
你和格雷格要参加OKB派对吗
Are you and Greg gonna come to the OKB party?
如果他能及时完成西语作业的话 我们会参加
Well, if he finishes his Spanish project in time, yes, we will.
你姐姐参加吗
Is your sister coming?
不 萨曼莎绝对不会参加兄弟会的派对
No, Sam wouldn't be caught dead at a frat party.
凡事都有第一次嘛
There's a first time for everything.
但今晚不可能
Not tonight, though.
-你就不能劝劝她吗 -那不是我的事 是你的事
- Can't convince her? - No. That's not my problem, that's yours.
-给我留一杯 -好的 派对上见
- Save me a drink! - All right. I'll see you.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home!
格雷格
Greg?
格雷格
Greg?
(格雷格来电)
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我期盼太久了 而且我需要练手
I-- I just got massive blue balls, and I-- I had to practice.
千万别生气 你有多生气
Please don't be mad. How mad are you?
我没生气 杰森
Oh, I'm not mad, Jason.
兄弟 我们说好 不在我们两人之间用这个声音的
Dude. We said we wouldn't use the voice on each other.
我们说好的事多了去了
We said a lot of things.
你是格雷格吧
This is Greg, right?
要不然还能是谁
Who else would it be?
你在哪里 我想跟你聊杀劳拉的感受
Where are you? I want to tell you about it.
噢 对了
Oh, by the way,
我们应该参加那个兄弟会的派对 塔拉也去
we should go to that frat party. Tara's going.
-那是什么感觉 -别在电♥话♥上说 兄弟
What was it like? Not on the phone, man.
还有 说真的 赶快关掉那该死的变♥声♥器♥
Seriously, turn off the fucking voice modulator.
我只是想练习用这个声音说话
I'm just trying to get the voice right.
你要练手 我也要练声
You got to have your practice, I get mine.
随便吧
Whatever.
快跟我说那是什么感觉
Just tell me what it felt like.
你说了我也许就会现身
Then maybe I'll come out.
兄弟 我知道你不在公♥寓♥里
Dude, I know you're not here.
你就顺我的意吧
Humor me.
好 行吧
All right, fine.
那种感觉比我们想象的还要好
It was even better than we ever could have imagined.
当刀刺进她身体里的时候
I mean, when the knife went in her,
感觉她不再是人类了
it's like she wasn't human anymore.
就只是一个动物
电影精选列表