Wait, hey, hey! Chad!
嘿 该死的 查德
Hey! Fuck! Chad!
塔拉
Tara!
-等等 明迪呢 -查德 萨曼莎 嘿 萨曼莎
- Wait, where's Mindy? - Chad! Sam! Hey, Sam!
明迪
Mindy! Mindy! Mindy!
快来 该死
Let's go. Shit.
该死的
Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck.
别拿你的鬼脸对着我 鬼面杀手
Get your Ghostface ass away from me, Ghostface.
离我远点
Go away.
-明迪在哪里 -她没赶上地铁
- Where's Mindy? - She missed the train.
我本来要等她的 但那个帅哥把我拽上车了
I was gonna wait for her, but Cute Boy here dragged me on.
-我只是想把大家聚在一起 -靠分开我们
- Trying to keep us together. - By pulling us apart?
没事 没关系 她和伊森在一起
It's okay. It's fine. She's with Ethan.
(我搭乘下一趟)
她会在影院跟我们会合
She'll meet us there.
这是开往南码头的地铁一号♥线
This is a South Ferry bound local one train.
天啊
Oh, shit.
下一站是79街车站
The next stop is 79th Street.
我们要乘坐多少站
How many stops do we have?
十站
Ten.
本站是79街车站
This is 79th Street.
这是开往南码头的地铁一号♥线
This is a South Ferry bound local one train.
下一站是72街车站
The next stop is 72nd Street.
(查德 你上下一趟地铁了吗 )
(上了 和鬼面伊森在一起)
(正在发送)
这是开往南码头的地铁一号♥线
This is a South Ferry bound local one train.
下一站是79街车站
The next stop is 79th Street.
抱歉
Sorry!
明迪还是没回复
Still nothing from Mindy.
本站是72街车站
This is 72nd Street.
大伙儿
Guys?
下一站是66街林肯中心车站
The next stop is 66th Street, Lincoln Center.
嘿
Hey.
讨厌
Fuck you.
这是开往南码头的地铁一号♥线
This is a South Ferry bound local one train.
下一站是66街林肯中心车站
The next stop is 66th Street, Lincoln Center.
本站是66街林肯中心车站
This is 66th Street, Lincoln Center.
下车时请注意站台和列车之间的缝隙
As you exit, please be careful of the platform and the train.
糟了
Oh, shit.
明迪 该死的
Mindy! Fuck!
天啊 明迪
Shit, shit. Mindy!
天啊 流了很多血
Fuck, that's a lot of blood.
来帮忙 快来帮忙
Help! Somebody help!
该死 我得带你下车 好吗
Fuck. We got to get you out of here, okay?
该死的
Damn it.
-我们走 -该死的
Come on! Fuck.
该死 大家帮忙报♥警♥
Shit. Somebody call 911!
-天啊 -你还好吗
Oh, my God. - Are you okay?
好 好得很
Yeah, I'm so good.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.
该死的 我又猜错了
Goddamn it. I got it wrong again.
怎么搞的
What the fuck?
快来帮忙
Help!
对 我们需要医疗救助 在66街车站
We need medical assistance. We're at the 66th Street station.
该死的系列电影
Fuck this franchise.
嘿
Hey.
贝利跟我通气了 我布置好了场地
I talked to Bailey. I've got everything set up.
-明迪和伊森在哪里 -他们比我们晚五分钟
- Where are Mindy and Ethan? - They're five minutes behind us.
我带你们进去
Let's get you all inside.
-你别进了 -什么
- Not you. - What?
别相信任何人 记得吗
Don't trust anyone, remember?
我们跟你不熟悉
We don't know you.
不太熟悉
Not really.
你熟悉我呀
You know me.
你不是从伍德小镇一起来的
You're not Woodsboro.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系 我理解
It's okay. It's okay, I get it.
注意安全 好吗
Be safe, okay?
好吗
Okay?
你也是
You, too.
做得对
Good call.
我在你们到之前检查过了
I cleared the whole place before you got here.
这是唯一的进出口
So, this is the only way in or out.
当他迈进第一道门后
He steps in through the first door,
两道门会自动锁起来 把他困在里面
both doors lock automatically, trapping him inside.
我们把它变成一个杀戮空间
We turn it into a kill box.
-武器呢 -一把枪 我来拿
- Weapons? - One gun, and I hold onto it.
我是唯一一个持有警徽的人 所以由我来持枪
I am the only one with a badge here and that's the way it's gonna be.
我们在这里很安全
We're safe here.
我要联♥系♥明迪 看看他们是不是快到了
I'm gonna check in with Mindy. See if they're close.
快接呀
Come on, come on.
嘿 是我 给我留信息吧
Hey, you've reached me. Leave a message.
你知道在这里不安全
You know you're not safe here.
每当有人说:“我们在这里很安全”时 这表明不安全
Whenever someone says, "We're safe here," it means you're not.
-别在这时候出现 -但你的聪明不止于此 萨曼莎
Not now. But you're smarter than this, Sam.
拿起武器 自己检查场地
Grab a weapon and clear this place yourself.
你知道我说得对
You know I'm right.
选得好
Excellent choice.
这是我最喜欢的刀
My favorite.
可碧
Kirby?
可碧
Kirby!
喂
Hello?
让大家都离开那里 萨曼莎 你们不安全
Get everyone out of there, Sam. You're not safe.
我收到了亚特兰大办事处的消息
I heard from the Atlanta field office.
他们说自从伍德小镇去年发生那些命案后
They said Agent Reed's been on a downward spiral
里德探员的状态就越来越差
ever since the Woodsboro - murders last year.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他们两个月前 因为她精神状态不稳定辞退了她
They fired Kirby two months ago for being mentally unstable.
-什么 -她已经不是FBI探员了
What? She's no longer with the FBI.
-听着 浑蛋 -不 是你听着 小贱♥人♥
Listen, asshole. No, you listen, you little bitch.
你敢挂我的电♥话♥ 我就像杀鱼一样剖了你 明白吗
Hang up on me, I'll gut you like a fish. Understand?
-你想怎么样 -看看你里面长什么样
What do you want? To see what your insides look like.
天啊
Oh, shit.
别人最近一次用这个地方是什么时候
When was the last time anybody used this place?
这里好老旧
It's so old.
抱歉 你拿吧
Um. I'm sorry, you can have them.
-你拿 -不 我的意思是…
- Take them. - No, I mean...
你想要的话 给你
If you want them, you have them.
-你觉得我想要这个 -也许吧
- You think I want these? - Kind of.
它们已经有一百岁了
They're a hundred years old.
也许你会感兴趣
Maybe that's your thing.
我其实…
I actually--
我想吻你想很久了 这可能有点尴尬
It's maybe embarrassing how long I've wanted to do that.
你应该早点吻我的
Yeah, you should've done that a lot sooner.
我知道
I know.
你还可以多多吻我
But you could also do it a lot more times.
塔拉
Tara!
塔拉 我们走 快 快点
Tara, let's go. Come on, come on!
快 快跑
Come on, go, go, go!
-是可碧 她是凶手 -天啊
It's Kirby. She's the killer. No shit!
-被锁起来了 这边 -我们被困了吗
- That's locked. Come on. - Are we trapped?
她把整个影院变成了一个杀戮空间 要杀戮我们
She made this whole theater a kill box. For us.
嘿 那里怎么样 有一个出口
Hey, what about that? There's an exit door.
也许能通往屋顶或别的地方
Maybe it leads to the roof or something?
要弄清楚只有一个办法 我们走
There's only one way to find out. Let's go.
贝利在来的路上了 但…
Bailey's on the way, but--
该死
Oh, fuck!
砍头
Beheadings!
塔拉 快
Tara! Come on.
看镜头笑一个 浑蛋
Smile for the camera, motherfucker!
这边 快
电影精选列表