-是谁 -你好啊 萨曼莎
Who is this? Hello, Samantha.
你想我吗
Did you miss me?
我劝你先好好考虑再决定要不要骚扰我
I want you to think long and hard about whether you really want to do this.
因为之前骚扰我们的两个人都没命了
Because the last two people that fucked with us ended up dead.
你应该感谢我 萨曼莎
You should be thanking me, Sam.
杰森和格雷格原本计划要杀你和你妹妹呢
Jason and Greg were gonna kill you and your sister.
我在他们下手前剖了他们的腹
I gutted them before they had the chance.
所以呢 你现在要保护我们
So what? You're protecting us now?
也不是
Not quite.
我要让全世界都看到你的真面目
I'm going to show the world who you really are:
你是个骗子和杀人犯
A liar and a killer.
我要惩罚你 萨曼莎
I'm going to punish you, Sam.
你真不应该轻信网上的传言 浑蛋
You shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet, asshole.
别嚣张 我会让你血债血偿的
Don't be cute. You're gonna pay for what you did.
在捅死你之前 我是不会停手的
And I'm not gonna stop until I butcher you.
你和挡道的人都得死
You and anyone who gets between us.
你和塔拉最好当心身后
You and Tara better watch your backs.
你才要当心身后
You better watch yours.
不
No! No!
快 快跑
Run!
快点
Come on!
救命 拜托
- Help! Please!
到里面去
- In there!
帮帮我们
Please help us!
-我们刚才被袭击了 -快报♥警♥
- We were just attacked. - Call 911!
大家都在排队呢 女士们
There's a fucking line here, girls.
你有什么事吗 兄弟
You got a problem here, guy?
-从后门出去 -谢谢
- Go out the back! - Thank you!
-该死 锁住了 -钥匙 我们需要钥匙
Fuck, it's locked. - Keys! We need your keys!
-当心 -小心
- Look out! - Watch out!
等等
Wait.
等等 不要
Wait, wait! No, no, no!
跑 快 快跑
Run! Go! Run!
-到后面看看 -后退 女士
Let's go. Going round back.
我们在公♥寓♥案发现场的尸体旁 发现了这个
This was found next to the body at the apartment crime scene.
DNA检测显示这是里奇基尔希的面具
DNA says that it belonged to someone named Richie Kirsch.
你们认得他吗
Does that ring a bell?
我们很熟悉他
We're familiar with him.
但袭击我们的那个人戴的是另一个面具
But the one that attacked us had a different mask on.
那个面具更破旧 感觉使用的年头更长
It was kind of more beat up. Like it was older.
我得问你们…
I got to ask...
你们今晚早些时候有不在场证据吗
do you have alibis for earlier tonight?
我和朋友参加了一个派对
I was at a party with my friends.
我去见了心理治疗师
I was at my therapist's.
我可以把他的联♥系♥信息给你 有需要的话你可以联♥系♥他核实
I can give you his information. You can call to check if you want.
然后我去那个派对找塔拉
And then I met Tara at that party,
在那里电击了一个人
where I tased someone.
跟案子无关
Unrelated.
那是在这之前还是之后
Was that before or after this happened?
-杀人凶手 -你有什么毛病 贱♥人♥
Murderer! What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch?
你对我有意见
You got a problem with me?
之前
Before.
重点是 我们整晚都跟别人在一起
The point is, we were with people all night.
我们室友的爸爸
So, our roommate's dad
竟然恰巧负责我们的案子
just happened to pull our case.
-这真是个不可思议的巧合 对吧 -对
- That'd be a crazy coincidence, right? - Yeah.
负责这个案子的警探把案件交给了我
The detective who had the case, he offered it to me
因为这牵扯到奎茵
because it involves Quinn.
但如果你们反感的话 我完全可以交回去
Um, but I can totally give it back if you're uncomfortable.
看你们的意思
It's up to you.
没关系
It's fine.
所以如果袭击你的人确实偷了你的证件
So if the man who attacked you did steal your license
并故意放在尸体旁边…
and plant it next to the body,
那么对方可能是你们亲近的人
it'd probably be somebody close to you.
你们跟朋友认识多久了
How long have you known your friends?
大概六个月之前 我们和明迪 查德一起搬来上暑期课
Well, we moved here with Mindy and Chad for summer semester, like, six months ago.
奎茵 伊森和安妮卡都是那时候认识的
So, Quinn, um, Ethan, Anika-- all since then.
我可以为奎茵的为人打包票 所以可以排除一个嫌疑人了
I think I can vouch for Quinn, so that's one less we have to worry about.
你们俩有认识 可能会以你们为攻击目标的人吗
Do either of you have anyone that might want to target you?
认识的已经死了
Not anyone who's still alive.
哇
Yikes.
FBI的人来了 要争夺管辖权
FBI's here, claiming jurisdiction.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
有什么可以帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
我是FBI探员可碧里德 来自亚特兰大办事处
Special Agent Kirby Reed, FBI. I work out of the Atlanta office.
噢 你是迷路了吗
Oh. You lost?
你的两个受害人来纽约上大学前 是我们市的居民
Your two vics were residents of my city before they moved here for college.
我前几个月一直在调查
I have been investigating their online activity
他们的网络活动
for the past few months.
哇
Wow.
为什么
Why?
我对鬼面袭击案特别感兴趣
I take a special interest in Ghostface attacks.
-可碧 -嘿 萨曼莎
- Kirby? - Hey, Sam.
你怎么来了
What?
塔拉
Tara.
你就是那个FBI探员
You're the FBI?
-你们认识 -对
- You guys know each other? - Yeah.
我们是伍德小镇高中的校友 我读高一时她在毕业班
We went to Woodsboro High together. She was a senior when I was a freshman.
对 我们有相同的经历
We share a certain history, yeah.
我不是来抢管辖权的
I'm not trying to get into a jurisdictional pissing contest here,
我只是想提供协助
I just want to help.
给你看我收集的信息 希望你也礼尚往来
I'll show you mine, et cetera.
谢谢
Thank you.
袭击者把面具留在了那家杂货店
He left this mask at the bodega.
我们检测到两个人的DNA
DNA traces of two individuals,
查理沃克和吉尔罗伯茨 两人都已不在人世
Charlie Walker, Jill Roberts, both deceased.
是2011年的鬼面杀手
The Ghostface killers of 2011.
这就是查理沃克的手笔
Charlie Walker gave me this.
我说过 我对这些案件特别感兴趣
Like I said, I take a special interest.
那个人袭击你们时 是戴着这个面具吗
Is this the mask he was wearing when he attacked you?
不是
No.
所以对方是故意把面具留在现场的
So he's leaving them on purpose.
这表明做这件事的人 是以前那些凶手的追随者
Which means whoever's doing this is a student of the killers who came before.
也许那个人认为萨曼莎是最新的鬼面杀手
Maybe he believes Sam is the latest in a long line.
好吧 祝你们查得顺利
Yeah, good luck with that.
我们要出城
We're getting out of town.
很遗憾 不行
I'm sorry, that's not possible.
你们俩是两起杀人案的嫌疑人
You're both persons of interest in a double homicide,
所以你们不准出城 很抱歉
so you're not allowed to leave town. Sorry.
-你开玩笑吗 -他说得对
- Are you serious? - He's right.
-但如果我们携手合作… -我们走
But if we work together--We're going.
她们出来了
萨曼莎 对于昨晚的凶杀案 你有不在场证明吗
Samantha, do you have an alibi for last night's murders?
塔拉 你在你姐姐身边有安全感吗
Tara, do you feel safe around your sister?
塔拉
Tara! Tara!
我是四频道的盖尔威瑟斯
Gale Weathers, Channel 4.
你们觉得是你们
Do you ladies think you're the reason
把鬼面杀手引来纽约的吗
the Ghostface killer has come to the Big Apple?
身手不错 亲爱的 但这种场面我见多了
Nice try, sweetie, but I've done this dance before.
-离我们远点 -萨曼莎
Stay away from us.
你们还生我的气
Are you still mad at me?
你说过不会把发生的事写成书
You said you wouldn't write a book about what happened.
结果你却言而无信
And then you wrote a book about what happened.
拜托
Oh, come on.
总会有人写的 这是我的工作
Somebody was gonna write about it! It's what I do.
听说你的电影版权没卖♥♥出去
I heard you couldn't sell the movie rights.
现在流行的是真实犯罪迷你剧
It's all about true-crime limited series these days.
我们一起经历了那么多
After everything we went through together.
杜威会怎么想
What would Dewey think?
-这招真卑鄙 -你的书也一样
- That's a low blow. - So was your book.
你说我“精神不稳定” 是“天生的杀手”
电影精选列表