然后是吉尔罗伯茨和查理沃克 他们的面具被留在杂货店
Then it was Jill Roberts and Charlie Walker-- theirs at the bodega.
罗曼布里格是唯一单独作案的鬼面杀手
Roman Bridger was the only single Ghostface.
表扬一下他的远大志向
Kudos to him for ambition.
他的面具出现在心理医生的家里
His mask was found at the shrink's.
接下来就剩米奇阿尔蒂里 南希卢米斯 斯图马赫
Which leaves Mickey Altieri, Nancy Loomis, Stu Macher...
还有比利卢米斯 第一个鬼面杀手
...and Billy Loomis. Number one.
他也是头号♥嫌疑人的生父
And the father of our chief suspect.
做这件事的人要把我们再次引向萨曼莎
Well, whoever's doing this is leading us back to Sam.
我稍后再跟你谈
I will check in later.
让你女儿小心点
And tell your daughter to stay sharp.
接近卡彭特姐妹就是接近鬼面杀手
Proximity to the Carpenters is proximity to Ghostface.
嘿 杰克 你能给亚特兰大办事处打个电♥话♥吗
Hey, Jack? Would you call the Atlanta field office?
尽可能查清楚里德探员的背景
Dig up what you can on Agent Reed.
我觉得你应该离开纽约
I think you should get out of the city.
鉴于你上次的遭遇
You know, considering what happened to you last time.
我不会怪你的…
I-- I wouldn't blame you
如果你想走的话
if... you wanted to go.
你想得真周到
That's very thoughtful of you, but, um,
但我哪里也不去
I don't think I'm going anywhere.
你们能不能直接亲热起来
Will you two just make out already?
-这也太不合适了 -好吧 随便啦
That is so inappropriate, - dude. - Oh, whatever.
大胆上
Get it over with!
好了
Here you go.
-萨曼莎 -嗯
Sam? Yep?
我们没必要留在这里
We do not have to stay here.
很遗憾 我心意已决 抱团更安全
Well, too bad. I insist. Safety in numbers.
这会很有意思 核心四人组开睡衣派对
This'll be so fun. A little slumber party with the Core Four!
-核心四人组 -对
- "Core Four"? - Yeah.
-你给我们起了外号♥ -没错
- Did you give us a nickname? - I sure did.
我们一起经历了很多 而且这个外号♥很酷
We've been through a lot together, and it's a pretty cool nickname.
-有待商榷 -确实有待商榷
- That's debatable. - It's extremely debatable.
你不能这样给自己起外号♥ 傻瓜
You can't just give yourself a nickname, dingus.
我当然能 傻瓜 因为我就起了
Of course I can, dingus, because I just did.
-核心四人组 举手击掌 -不要
- Core Four, up top! - No.
-低手击掌 -把手拿开
- Down low. - Get that away from me.
-来嘛 天啊 -别做这种事
Please, - for the love of God. - Don't do it.
我希望核心四人组的小伙伴
I would like a little more respect and support
能给我一些尊重和支持
from my fellow members of the Core Four.
-大伙儿 这是什么情况 -据命案组的…
Guys. What the hell? We're hearing from sources inside
(重大新闻)
消息人士透露
the homicide division
头号♥嫌疑人不是别人 正是萨曼莎卡彭特
that the prime suspect is none other than Samantha Carpenter,
她是2022年 伍德小镇杀人案的幸存者之一
one of the survivors of the Woodsboro killings in 2022,
昨晚有人看到她当街袭击一名女子
seen here attacking a woman on the street last night.
你有什么毛病
is wrong with you?
你对我有意见 住口
You got a problem with me? Knock it off!
你们离她远点 她做过什么自己清楚
Stay away from her. She knows what she did.
去年伍德小镇惨案发生后 网上谣言四起
In the wake of the Woodsboro tragedy last year, rumors sprouted online
称卡彭特实际上是那些命案的主使
that Carpenter was actually responsible for the killings,
她把罪责都推到了男友里奇基尔希身上
blaming the crimes on her boyfriend, Richie Kirsch
而少女安波弗里曼…
and teen Amber Free--
我知道你不喜欢我处理事情的方式
I know you're not a fan of the way that I've been handling things,
我也知道我一直让你很头疼
and that I've been giving you a really hard time.
但我可以说…
But I can say
我们谁都没法切身体会你的痛苦
that none of us can relate to what you are experiencing.
我真的很抱歉 让你独自承受这些
And I'm really, really sorry that you have to do that alone.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我知道我不应该在乎别人的看法
And I know I shouldn't care what people think.
但被人这么讨厌感觉真的很糟糕
It just sucks being this hated.
嘿 提醒一下
Hey. Hey. Just a reminder,
在这间屋子里 没人讨厌你
not a single person in this room hates you.
好吗 我们都有不开心的经历
Okay? We have all been through some fucked-up stuff,
我们的应对方式各不相同
and we are coping with it differently.
但我们出于一个原因一起搬到了纽约
But, I mean, we moved here together for one very specific reason.
我们是一个团队
We are a team.
我们是核心四人组
We are the Core Fucking Four.
-太谢谢了 说得很对 -我恨自己
- Thank you very much. - Ah, I hate myself.
-你说出口了 -我就是这个意思
You said it. That is what I'm talking about.
我们是核心四人组
It's the Core Four.
-喊出来 -不 我不会喊的 现在不要
Say it. I'm not gonna say it.
-没错 我们是一个团队 但是… -喊起来很响亮
I mean, yes, we're a team, but... It's got a nice ring to it.
我跟走道对面的帅哥上♥床♥很久了
I've been sleeping with Cute Boy from across the hall.
-耶 -我就知道
- Boom! - I fucking knew it!
-我就知道不对劲 -你猜对了
- I knew it, I knew it. - You called it.
你那天露出吻痕时我就知道了
I knew it from the day you had that hickey.
在过去24小时里 三州地区的万圣节鬼面面具
Sales of the Ghostface Halloween mask across the Tri-State area in the last 24 hours
(鬼面面具销量暴涨)
销量飞速增长
have gone through the roof!
-我买♥♥了面具 你呢 -你懂的
I've got my mask. What about you, Jay?
-这个万圣节一定很吓人 -没错
You know it. It's gonna be one spooky Halloween. I'll say.
现在我们转到盖伊那边 看看我们的天气
Now, let's get over to Guy for a look at our weather.
对 我知道她是我的室友 但你是警♥察♥
I know she's my roommate, but you're, like, the police.
-不 我知道 -嘿
No, I know. Hey!
该死
Fuck.
对 我能看到 你干什么 浑蛋
Hey, yeah. Wassup, bitch?
我看到你了 浑蛋
I see you, motherfucker.
萨曼莎
Sam! Samantha!
我觉得我们应该击一下掌
I feel like we should high five or something.
-核心四人组来击个掌 好吗 -别这么叫
The Core Four High Five-- may we, please?
但可以击掌
Don't call it that, but we'll do the high five.
-来啊 -继续
Come on.
好肉麻
Sam! Samantha!
萨曼莎 搞什么?
Sam, what the fuck?
她惊慌害怕 而且紧张多疑
She's really freaked out and paranoid.
-宝贝 你要一起吗 -等一下
Babe, you gonna join me? Hang on.
不要 别用我的洗面奶 它针对女性皮肤平衡了PH值
No. And don't use my good face wash. It's pH-balanced for women.
接电♥话♥呀 宝贝
Pick up your phone, baby.
(来电 丹尼)
不可能
是他吗
Is that him?
-不 塔拉 现在不合适 -嘿 你是认真的吗
- No, Tara. Not right now. - Hey, what are your intentions?
对 问得好
That's right.
没关系 我会回拨给他的
It's fine. I'll call him back.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy. Okay.
奎茵和她的绅士访客又开始了
Quinn and her gentleman caller are back at it again.
她也上♥床♥了 好吧
She's getting it, too? Okay.
丹尼在分享一张照片
救命 住手
Help! Stop!
塔拉 等一下
Tara, wait, wait!
快跑
Run.
大伙儿 快啊
Guys, come on!
噢 该死
Oh, fuck.
明迪
Mindy!
给我走开
Stay the fuck back!
嘿
Hey!
等等 查德
Wait, wait, Chad!
-她们还在上面 -该死
- They're still up there. - Shit!
该死
Fuck.
萨曼莎
- Sam!
-你有钥匙吗 -我落在里面了
- Do you have the keys? - No, I left them inside!
明迪 关浴室门 快
Mindy, bathroom door. Hurry!
天啊 那个人死了
Oh, fuck! That guy's dead.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
噢 该死
Oh, fuck.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
该死的
Shit.
别担心 我救你
Don't worry, I got you.
-你开玩笑吗 -你有更好的办法吗
- Are you fucking kidding me? - You have a better idea?
该死的 没有
Fuck. No.
一次过一个人
You have to come one at a time.
-你们俩先过 明迪 -什么 不
- You two go first. Mindy! - What? No.
得有人堵门 我会让安妮卡第二个上 快走
电影精选列表