but I didn't have to because, by golly,
那个盖尔威瑟斯还真是个有能耐的记者
that Gale Weathers is one hell of a journalist.
我为儿子建了一个“纪念碑”
I built a tribute to my son.
因此你得死在这里 萨曼莎
Which is why this is where you have to die, Sam,
死在他心爱的所有物品之中
surrounded by all the things he loved the most.
然后呢 你们杀了我们之后直接消失
What happens next? After you're done with us you just disappear?
不 我们会迅速赶到医院
No! We got to hurry over to the hospital
让明迪和盖尔活不成
and make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through.
因为你们每个人都得死 萨曼莎
Because everybody dies, Sam!
和我儿子的痛苦和死亡 有关的所有人都得死
Everyone who had anything to do with the death of my son suffers and dies.
-对 -没错
- Fuck yeah, they do! - Yeah!
现在把面具戴上
Now put on the mask.
他生前
He was...
真差劲啊
...so pathetic.
才不差劲
That's not true.
就差劲 你的儿子…
Yeah, your son,
他就是个巨婴 杀人的事都让女朋友来干
he was a man-baby who made his girlfriend do all the killing.
他是个强悍和刚阳的年轻人
He was a strong, virile young man!
他就是个没用的烂人 在我割喉之前哭喊得不像样
He was a limp-dick little fuck who cried before I slit his throat.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
萨曼莎 快
Sam, come on!
记得这个吗
Recognize this?
滚开
Fuck you!
抱歉 但我需要这个
Sorry, but I kind of need this.
把他捅烂
Fuck 'em up.
你能怎么办 贱♥人♥
What are you gonna do about it, bitch?
啊
Fuck!
萨曼莎
Sam!
我去找救援
I'll get help.
当心
Be careful.
来
Come on.
杀掉她
Go get her. Get her!
-我抓不住你 -可以的
I can't grab you. It's okay.
我抓不住
I can't grab on. I can't grab on.
不
No!
不
No!
我早就想“捅”你了 塔拉
I've always wanted to stick something in you, Tara.
-浑蛋 -浑蛋
- Fuck you! - Fuck you!
现在你们要完蛋了
You guys are so fucked now!
萨曼莎
Sam.
萨曼莎
Sam?
-放开我 -不
- Let me go. - No!
对 放开她 萨曼莎 快啊
Yeah, let her go, Sam, come on.
该死
Fuck!
-相信我 -该死的
Trust me.[Ethan] Fuck!
你得对我放手
You have to let me go.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
现在当个死处♥男♥吧
Now die a fucking virgin.
看来你又失去了一个哥哥
Looks like you're down another brother.
永远要射击头部
Always got to shoot them in the head.
该死
Oh, fuck.
哈喽
你看到你的男朋友了吗
Do you see your boyfriend anywhere?
我现在根本没有男朋友
I don't even have a boyfriend right now.
你想要一个吗
Would you like one?
我根本不认识你 而且我不喜欢你
I don't even know you and I dislike you already.
(来电 萨曼莎卡彭特)
你好啊 贝利警探 我想问你一个问题
Hello, Detective Bailey. I've got one question for you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
什么问题
What's that?
你最喜欢哪部恐怖电影
What's your favorite scary movie?
“最喜欢哪部恐怖电影”
"Favorite scary movie."
我这样问是因为你现在就在恐怖电影里
I'm asking because you're in one now.
在我的恐怖电影里
You're in my movie.
看来你穿上了真正属于你的衣服 对吧
I see you've put on your true face, huh?
你生来就是杀人犯
Your birthright.
你就要穿这身衣服受死了 多有诗意
Poetic that you're gonna die in it.
这就是你想要的 不是吗
This is what you wanted, isn't it?
现在你知道事实了吧
Now you know the truth, huh?
你身上流着杀人犯的血
Murder's in your blood!
别装神弄鬼了 快出来
Stop fucking around and show yourself!
小心我让你“如愿以偿”
Be careful what you wish for.
好了 我可是警♥察♥
All right, I'm a fucking police officer.
你觉得警方会怎么看 萨曼莎 你觉得他们会相信谁的话
How do you think this is gonna go, Sam? Who do you think they're gonna believe, huh?
应该会相信活人说的话吧
Probably the one who's still alive.
不
No! No!
我的父亲是个杀人犯
My father was a murderer.
不管你怎么想
No matter what you think,
我都不是那种人
I'm better than that.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你确实伤害了我们的家人 所以…
But you did fuck with our family, so...
-漂亮 -谢谢
- Nice. - Thanks.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
? Take a little walk To the edge of town?
(编剧和导演 里奇基尔希)
? And go across the track ?
? Where the viaduct looms Like a bird of doom?
? As it shifts and cracks ?
? Where secrets lie In the border fires?
? In the humming wires Hey, man, you know You're never coming back...?
? Past the bridge Past the mills Past the stacks...?
谢谢你对我放手
Thank you for letting me go.
? On a gathering storm... ?
我知道你能照顾好自己
I knew you could take care of yourself.
? In a dusty black coat With a red right hand...?
我想参与你的生活
I want to be in your life,
但只在你愿意的情况下才参与
but only as much as you want me to be.
我愿意
I want you to be.
我保证之后会认真做心理治疗
I promise you I'm gonna get so much therapy after this.
我是说真的
I'm serious.
我们会走出去的
We're gonna get through this.
一起走出去
Together.
我在一部恐怖电影里看过这剧情
I saw that in a scary movie once.
萨曼莎 嘿
Sam. Hey.
那边有两个人 快
Two over there. Let's go.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我猜你们可能需要支援
I thought you might need some reinforcements.
另外我给西奈山医院打电♥话♥问了 明迪和盖尔不会有事
And I called Mount Sinai, and Mindy and Gale are gonna be okay.
明迪正赶过来 他们拦不住她
Mindy's on her way here now. They couldn't stop her.
还不赖 帅哥
Not bad, Cute Boy.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你需要我就打电♥话♥
If you ever need me, call.
现在我们都是在鬼面杀人案中 受创伤的人了
We're all part of the same fucked-up family now.
当过往的角色并不总是坏事
And legacy doesn't always have to be a bad thing.
好的
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
我为查德难过
It's just Chad.
嘿 这边还有一名幸存者
Hey, we got another one here!
当心 让一让
Watch out, coming through.
-天啊 -查德
Oh, my God. - Chad! Chad!
你还活着
How are you alive?
核心四人组
Core Fucking Four.
抱歉 你可能需要吸氧
Sorry. You probably need that.
天啊 你们还好吗
Oh, my God! Are you guys okay?
我知道谁是凶手了 是伊森和贝利
I know who the killer is! It's Ethan and Bailey.
-还有奎茵 -还有奎茵 该死的
- And Quinn. - And Quinn? Fuck!
我又错过了凶手的独白
Did I miss the monologue again?
你还好吗
Are you okay? Are you okay?
你们看起来不太好
You don't look okay.
天啊 我们都活着 这真是个转折中的转折
Oh, my God, we all survived. It's a twist on a twist.
医生给我用了很多止痛药 你们应该用一点这种药
They gave me a lot of drugs. You guys should get some of these drugs.
现在我的肩膀以下都没知觉
I can't feel anything below my shoulders.
萨曼莎
Sam.
走吗
Coming?
Still alive
电影精选列表