Yes, reindeer and elves, we've got a lot of 'em.
事实上 额...
Actually, um,
佩普 我的妹妹
Pep, my sister...
不是我妹妹
not really my sister.
精灵吗
Elf?
-对 -好吧 -所以现在是什么情况
- Exactly. - Okay, what is going on?
-我向你表白 我们接吻 -两次
- I tell you I like you, we kiss. - Twice.
对 然后你就对我说这些奇怪的话
Yeah, and then you go full weirdo on me?
圣诞老人是你♥爸♥ 你妹是精灵
Santa's your dad, your sister's an elf.
如果你不喜欢我 你可以直接告诉我 凯茜
If you don't like me, you can just tell me, Cassie,
你不必编些瞎话
you don't have to make stuff up.
不 我从不瞎编
No, I would never do that--
好吧
Okay.
好吧 额 那...
Okay, um, hey...
我没...
I don't...
再见 凯茜
See you around, Cassie.
什么...
What the--
弗罗斯特先生
Mr. Frost?
嘿 弗罗斯特先生
Hey, Mr. Frost?
是我 佩普
It's me, Pep.
我们在圣诞老人的办公室见过
We met at Santa Claus's office.
额 你还瞪了我一眼
Um, you glared at me!
山姆
Sam?
这样不好 兄弟 这样不好
Not cool, man, not cool!
我现在没空参与你那些破事 好吗
You, I'm not in the mood for your freaky stuff, okay?
我今天已经过得够惨了
I've had a rough day.
你没什么要向我汇报的吗
What do you have to report?
额 我只想说我今天被扎心了 好吗
Um, uh, I have to report that I had a little heart attack, okay?
也不是很严重 但心电图可以检测出来
Not a big one, but an EKG would confirm it.
你还要怎样 凯茜已经考过了及集中测试
What do you want? Man, Cassie aced her calculus midterm,
还要怎样
how's that?
告诉她爸爸她过得很好
Tell her dad she's fine.
恐怕你的保证远远不够
I'm afraid your assurances are not enough.
除非你想让克劳斯小姐知道
Unless, of course, you would like Miss Claus to become aware
那笔钱是转手来的吗
of the money that has changed hands?
你是在威胁我吗
Whoa, you're threatening me?
我一直在照看她 我什么也没做错
I've been watching out for her, man. I haven't done anything wrong.
真不知道她听到之后会怎么想呢
I doubt she would see it that way.
她一直在和一个漂亮男孩一起玩
She's been hanging out with some preppy guy.
说他们只是朋友
Says they're just friends, um,
他还说她额...
she also said she's in some sort of, like,
像以前那样被家里人安排订婚了还是怎么
old-school arranged marriage or something,
但我十分确定她也是编的
but I'm pretty sure she's making that up too.
继续说 详细说
No, go on, elaborate.
她说她爸爸是圣诞老人 凯茜·克劳斯 真搞笑对吧
She said her dad is Santa Claus. Cassie Claus, funny, right?
还说她是从北极来的 和一只精灵一起
Said she's from the North Pole, is traveling with an elf.
但你不相信她 对吧
But you don't believe her, do you?
我又不是什么三岁小孩
I'm not six years old, dude.
这所大学任何一个人
And no one else in this university
都不会相信她的
would believe her either.
他们或许还会觉得她疯了
They may think she's mad.
好吧 无意冒犯 兄弟
Okay, um, no offense, man,
但你的社交技巧真是绝世之烂
but your social skills are, like, off-the-charts terrible.
多和人们打打交道
Spend more time with people,
你听说过梦幻足球吗
have you heard of fantasy football?
我要是她 我真是宁愿死
That's her, I would die.
她看上去挺正常的啊
She doesn't look crazy.
我脸上有什么东西吗
Do I have something on my face?
我知道
I know.
噢 瞧瞧是谁来了
Ooh, look who it is.
你们见过我妹妹佩普吗
Have you guys met my sister, Pep?
我的天呢 她长的还真像那啥
Oh em gee, she actually looks like one.
-啥 -她长着这对耳朵怎么去公众场合啊
-One what? - How does she go in public with those ears?
佩普 没事的
Pep, come on.
那烦人的声音 我听起来是蛮像那啥的
That annoying little voice, she sure sounds like one to me.
你们说的可是我妹妹
That's my sister you're talking about.
你妹妹是个怪胎 你也是
Well, your sister's a freak, and so are you!
没事 凯茜 我们走吧
It's okay, Cassie, let's go.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我也不知道
I don't know.
凯茜
Cassie.
-你看到了吗 -看到什么
- Have you seen it? - Seen what?
你那位书店的朋友
Well, your buddy from the bookstore,
-在捉弄你 -这是什么
- he's making a fool of you. - What's this?
圣诞老人是我爸
小心我让你上淘气名单
我的天
Oh, my god!
它们被发到学校官网上 现在哪儿都是了
They popped up on the school site, now they're everywhere.
太坏了
This is so mean.
这和我一点不像 我们不长这样
This doesn't look like me. We don't look like this.
这是扭曲事实
This is a misrepresentation!
精灵都是小说里的虚构人物 就算是真的
Elves are fictional characters, but if they were real,
也比这些丑照里的好看多了
they'd be way more attractive than these stupid photos!
我不懂 他为什么要这么做
I don't understand, I mean, why would he do this?
你们吵架了吗
Well, did you two fight?
他只是嫉妒我们俩的友谊 但是...
He was jealous of our friendship, but--
原来如此
Well, there you go.
他这就是在报复
This is him getting even.
他看上去是个好人
Just, he seemed so nice.
有时候 人们表里不一
Sometimes, people aren't what they seem.
嗨 额 我能和凯茜谈谈吗
Hi, uh, can I talk to Cassie?
你还敢来这里
You've got a lot of nerve showing your face here.
-佩普 -她没空
- Pep-- - She's not available for--
佩普
Pep!
没事
It's okay.
很明白 她有空 真是惊讶到我了
Apparently, she is available, which is surprising to me,
但不如我告诉你把
but let me tell you something, pal,
你对精灵一点也不了解
you don't know nothing about elves!
走吧
Just come on.
这像我吗
Does this even look like me?
我是说...
I mean...
哪里像
At all?
你现在是网红了
So you're Internet famous.
这很好笑吗 开玩笑 你为什么要这么做
Is this funny to you? Some kind of joke? Why would you do this?
我来这儿就是怕你觉得
Okay, that's why I came over,
这事跟我有关
I was afraid you might think I had something to do with this.
-你的意思是不是你干的吗 -我闲着无聊
- Are you saying that you didn't? - I sat around
做圣诞表情包吗
making memos? How much free time
-你觉得我有这个闲工夫吗 -很显然 你会千方百计挤出时间
- do you think I have? - Well, apparently, when it comes to hurting me,
来伤害我
you make the time.
我推心置腹地告诉你我的家庭情况
I mean, I told you about my family in confidence.
-你的家庭 -对啊
- Your family? - Yeah.
除了你没人知道我是从哪儿来的
Nobody knows who I am or where I'm from.
除了你我没告诉任何人
I haven't told anyone except for you.
圣诞老人啥的 好吧 我告诉了一个老人
The Santa thing? Okay, I only told one person about that.
你为什么要跟别人讲
Why did you tell anyone?
-你没事吧 -嗯 我马上回来
- You okay? - Yeah, I'll be in in a minute.
-她没事 -你就是这么对她的吗
- She's fine. - This is how you treat her?
-在她为了那些事之后 -凯茜...
- After what she's done for you? - Cassie...
-求你了 -山姆 我不想再和你做朋友了
- Please. - Sam, I don't want to be friends with you anymore.
好吗
Okay?
嘿 会没事的
Hey, it's going to be okay.
这一切都会烟消云散的
All this will blow over.
♪笑一笑 说出我的名字♪
¶ Crack a smile And say my name ¶
♪我迫不及待想要听到你的声音♪
¶ I can't wait To hear your voice again ¶
圣诞节
还有21天
我知道你说不要装饰 但是...
I know you said no decorations, but...
♪我会继续...♪
¶ Well, I'll go ahead... ¶
不 很漂亮 我喜欢
No, it's pretty. I like it.
♪但你不能说你没预见这一切♪
¶ But you can't say you Didn't see this coming ¶
♪我知道这很疯狂 但没什么稀奇的♪
¶ Well, I know I might be crazy, but it's nothing new ¶
♪醉心于你♪
电影精选列表