He likes the business more than me.
其实一开始不是这样的
It wasn't always like that,
他... 他也曾
he, um, he used to be...
十分欢快
jolly.
失去挚爱可以改变一个人
Losing someone can change a person.
-额 好吧 我还有课要上 所以... -好 我也要工作了
- Uh, well, I have class, so-- - Yeah, I've got work.
-明天这个点再约 -这个点
- Same time tomorrow? - Same time?
明天同一时间 同一露台 同一浪漫的蓄水池
Same time, tomorrow, gazebo, romantic body of water,
还有微积分 因为我要指导你微积分
and calculus, 'cause I'm going to tutor you,
你会用的上
'cause you need it.
-指导我 -同时不自觉地追求你
- Tutor me? - And woo you, simultaneously.
那我跟你说吧 我不接受追求
I told you, I'm unwooable.
不对 所有人都可以被追求
Mm-mm, everyone's wooable.
你就等着瞧吧 我一定会把你累垮的 克劳斯
Yeah, you just wait and see, I'm going to wear you down, Claus.
有一天你会看着你的指导书
You're just going to look up from your textbook
然后说
one day and just go,
”我真是喜欢上山姆了 他太迷人了“
"Hey, I'm totally crushing on Sam, he's so dreamy."
是吗 我觉得不会的
Oh, yeah, I don't think that's going to happen.
是吗 那就等着瞧吧
Yeah, we'll see.
-我觉得我们不应该来这里 -这不是 这不是
- Look, I’ don't think we should be down here. - This isn't it, this isn't it.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
有人知道数学区在哪里吗
Does anyone know where the math is?
有人吗
Is anyone out there?
罗伯特·布雷默
Robert Bremmer?
卡珊德拉·克劳斯
Cassandra Claus?
♪我们可以躺下 每个人...♪
¶ We can lie down And everyone... ¶
克劳斯小姐
Miss Claus?
到
Present.
♪我们走地太远 就重新开始吧♪
¶ We're too far Just to hit the restart ¶
♪我想要感受那阳光♪
¶ I need to feel the sunlight ¶
♪就像地球一样 从未改变她的想法♪
¶ Like the Earth Never changed her mind ¶
♪我想要感受那阳光♪
¶ I need to feel the sunshine ¶
♪让它在最黑暗的时刻熊熊燃烧♪
¶ Let it burn Through the darkest times ¶
♪让它穿过天花板♪
¶ Oh, let it burn Through the ceiling ¶
♪让它穿过死寂的夜晚♪
¶ Oh, let it burn Through the dead of night ¶
♪让它燃烧♪
¶ Oh, let it burn ¶
♪直到破晓♪
¶ Till the dark Never sees the light ¶
♪我看到日出 它改变了我的心♪
¶ I see the sunrise And it's changing my heart ¶
♪我们走了很远只为看那日出 太过艰难♪
¶ We took it far Just to see, it's too hard ¶
-问你个问题 -嗯
- Question. - Mm-hmm?
你和那个学生会的男的什么关系
What's the deal with you and frat boy?
JR和我只是朋友
JR and I are just friends.
很好 所以你想和我交往吗
Great, so you want to go out with me?
你问了两个问题
That's two questions.
这是一个问题 只是我断句断错了
I mean, it's one question, I just phrased it wrong.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
不过你能留着它
You can't keep that though,
它是我最棒的所有物了
it's, like, the best thing I own.
要是我喜欢呢
Well, what if I like it?
好吧 那你可以留着它
All right, maybe you can keep it.
那我就要了
I'm going to keep it.
♪我想要感受那阳光♪
¶ I need to feel the sunlight ¶
♪就像地球一样 从未改变她的想法♪
¶ Like the Earth Never changed her mind ¶
♪我想要感受那阳光♪
¶ I need to feel the sunlight ¶
♪让它穿过黑暗♪
¶ Let it burn Through the dark ¶
♪我想要感受那阳光♪
¶ I need to feel the sunlight ¶
♪就像地球一样 从未改变她的想法♪
¶ Like the Earth Never changed her mind ¶
♪我想要感受那阳光♪
¶ I need to feel the sunlight ¶
♪让它在最黑暗的时刻熊熊燃烧♪
¶ Let it burn Through the darkest times ¶
♪让它穿过天花板♪
¶ Oh, let it burn Through the ceiling ¶
♪让它穿过死寂的夜晚♪
¶ Oh, let it burn Through the dead of night ¶
♪让它燃烧♪
¶ Oh, let it burn ¶
♪直到破晓♪
¶ Till the dark Never sees the light ¶
♪哦 哦 哦♪
¶ Oh, oh, oh ¶
我们把球拿回来吧 我想看你再做一遍
Let's get the ball back, I just, I want to see you make that again.
山姆 山姆 我成功了
Sam, Sam, I did it!
-期中考 -A减
- The midterm? - A-minus.
真棒
Yes!
真好
Cool.
很好 那我的任务就完成了
That's, that's great, my work here is done.
等等 你去哪儿
Wait, where are you going?
你的训练
Well, your training
已经完成了 小学徒
is complete, young Padawan.
你不想喝杯热巧克力庆祝一下吗
Do you want to get a hot chocolate to celebrate?
-我买♥♥单 -我可以自己买♥♥单 谢谢
- I'm buying. - I can buy my own hot chocolate, thanks.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
你知道我也是个人 对吧
You know I'm, like, a person, right,
有感觉有想法
with, uh, feelings and stuff?
-山姆 怎么了 -没怎么
- Sam, what's wrong? - Nothing.
好吧 哪哪儿都不对劲 哪哪儿都不好
No, okay, lots, lots is wrong, lots is wrong.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我喜欢你 你明知道这一点
I like you, and you know that.
而你喜欢他
And you like him.
谁
Him who?
哦 JR 他和我只是朋友 就像你和我一样
Oh, JR? He and I are just friends, like you and me.
不 我们不一样 我们之间的友谊很棒
No, we are different. This thing, this is great.
和你与那位肯尼娃娃的友谊没法比
It's not at all comparable to you and the Ken doll.
我不喜欢他
I'm not into him.
那我呢
So what about me?
我不能喜欢你
I can't.
我...
I'm not...
不能接受表白
Available.
你说过
You mentioned that.
为什么呢 为什么
Why? Why? Why?
这就是我今天的问题 你为什么不能接受追求
That's my question for today, why aren't you available?
那位神秘的男生是谁
Who's the mystery man?
再见 凯茜
See you around, Cassie.
我和我从未见过的一个男生订婚了
I'm engaged to someone I never met, okay?
什么
What?
安排的婚姻吗
Like an arranged marriage?
是的 为了家族生意
Yes, to merge the family businesses.
哇哦
Wow.
好吧 这我真没想到
Okay, I didn't expect that.
还有这个吻
Or that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道我为什么亲你 我就想亲
I don't know why I did that, I just did it.
我从没接过吻 所以...
I've never been kissed before, so...
现在还是没有
And still haven't.
现在你有了
Now you've been kissed.
你到底从哪儿来 凯茜·克劳斯
Where'd you come from, Cassie Claus?
北极
The North Pole.
我想要你告诉我真♥相♥ 告诉我所有
I want to tell you the truth, I want to tell you everything,
但我不能告诉你
but I'm not supposed to.
为什么
What is it?
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
好吧 额...
Okay, um...
圣诞老人是我爸爸 我们生活在北极
Santa Claus is my dad, uh, we live in the North Pole,
他给全世界听话的
and he makes toys and gives them to all the nice boys
孩子们发放玩具
and girls across the world.
说话呀
Say something.
你为什么这个节骨眼还有开玩笑
Why are you trying to be funny right now?
没开玩笑 这是真的
I'm not, that's the truth.
圣诞老人是你♥爸♥
Santa's your dad?
胖嘟嘟的 穿着红衣的圣诞老人
Ho ho ho, fat guy in a red suit Santa?
是的 不过他根本不是这样的
Yeah, except that's not him at all.
他从来不♥穿♥红色套装
I mean, he never wears the red suit,
他一直节食减肥
he diets all the time,
而且我妈过世后他就再也没笑过
and he hasn't laughed since my mother died.
驯鹿 精灵
Reindeer? Elves?
是的 驯鹿和精灵 我有一大堆
电影精选列表