哇哦 你真是我见过的最帅的男生
Wow, you're the prettiest boy I've ever seen.
多谢恭维
Well, thanks.
-我是JR -我叫凯茜·克劳斯 她是佩普
- I'm JR. - Oh, I'm Cassie Claus, and this is Pep.
-她妹妹 -克劳斯
- Her sister. - Claus?
圣诞老人那个克劳斯吗
Like, like Santa Claus?
-不是 -不是
- Nope. - Nuh-uh.
-不可能 -那样也太扯了
- No way! - That's crazy.
-太可笑了 -好吧
- That's ridiculous! - Okay.
没有任何关系
No relation.
你准备好上课了吗
You ready for classes to start?
啊 超级激动
Ah, super excited!
但不是奇怪的那种激动
But not in a weird way,
正常激动 和大家一样
in a totally normal way, like everybody else.
只不过我不知道大家有多激动
Except I don't know how that is.
这是我第一次离开家
This is my first time away from home.
信息量好大啊
That's a lot of information.
我完全没事
I'm, like, totally cool with it.
我现在要去书店了
I'm heading to the bookstore now.
噢 你说巧不巧 我也是
Oh, crazy coincidence, so am I.
我可以护送你去吗
May I escort you?
我喜欢他说话的方式
I like how he talks.
可以 那样就太好了 谢谢
Yeah, that would be great, thanks.
待的时间越长越开心
The more the merrier.
真可爱
Sweet.
你用的什么牌子香皂
What kind of soap do you use?
因为你闻着很香
Because you smell pretty.
额 佩普 我有点冷 我忘记拿外套了
Uh, Pep, I'm a little chilly, and I forgot my jacket,
你能回宿舍一趟帮我拿一下吗
do you mind going back and getting it for me?
没问题 姐姐
Sure thing, sis.
哇哦 她可真热情
Wow, she's enthusiastic.
都要把我整疯了
And she's driving me crazy.
趁她没回来之前我们赶紧离开这儿吧
Let's get out of here before she comes back.
这样很坏吗
Is that mean?
绝对坏啊
That's totally mean.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
我刚搬回州里来
I just moved back to the States,
之前在瑞士的寄宿学校学习
did some boarding school in Switzerland.
哇哦 好富有异国情调哦
Oh, wow, that's so exotic.
其实我更喜欢巴黎或者伦敦
You know, I prefer Paris, or London.
我哪儿也没去过
See, I've never been anywhere.
那至少你现在来这儿啦
Well, you're here now.
那倒是真的
Oh, that's true.
新地方 新人群 远离父母
New place, new people, no parents.
-你知道我刚想到什么吗 -嗯
- You know what I just realized? - Hmm?
你是我在这个大学的第一个朋友
You're my first friend here at college.
-哇哦 你也是 -看看我们
- Aw, you're mine too. - Well, look at us.
也许某天这为成为佳话
You know, this might make a great story some day.
好吧 这不可能
Okay, this isn't happening.
-我觉得你没搞懂 -那个价钱
- Come on, I don't think you understand. - That number, that's a price.
你给我那个价的美元
You give me that amount of dollars in American currency
就可以把这些书带回家
and you get to take the book home.
-不 不 不 -这样才行
- Yeah, no, no, no. - That's how it works.
我知道你说的什么意思 我懂
I get it, I hear what you're saying, I get that,
但我之前也说过了 如果卡不能用
but like I said, if the card isn't working,
那是因为助学金故障 好吗
it's a financial aid glitch, okay?
我只有这些钱 我申请了助学金
And that's all me, I'm on that,
但重点是 我需要这些书去上课
but there's that whole thing where I need books for classes,
如果我现在不买♥♥ 它们就会被卖♥♥光
and if I don't take them now, they're going to get sold out,
然后我就没有书去上课了
and then there's that thing where I don't have books
这就是问题所在
for my classes, which is a problem.
我知道你能听见我说话 但说实话我不知道你听懂没
Okay, I feel like you can hear me, but I honestly can't tell.
498美元
$498.
-快点吧 兄弟 -不好意思 给我一点时间
-Come on, man. - Sorry, hey, sorry, just give me a second.
这样 我们都退一步 你把这些书留在收银台下面
Compromise, compromise, you keep the books under the counter,
我明天等助学金生效了再过来买♥♥
I come back tomorrow, when Financial Aid is open,
我有了书 你收了钱 双赢
you got the books, I got the money, win-win.
-不行 -嗨 你好
- Yeah, we don't do that. - Hi. Hello.
不好意思 我马上就好了
Hi, I'm sorry, I'm almost done.
你现在就可以走人 只要你有498美元
You're done now, unless you have $498.
如果我有钱 我就不会申请助学金了
If I had any money, I wouldn't be on financial aid.
-下一位 -额 我...
- Next! - Um, would...
这些可以吗
Will that do it?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
你认真的吗
Are you for real?
我是认真的啊
I am for real, yeah.
额 等等 等等
Uh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
好吧 哦 对 书
Okay, hi, uh, yeah, books.
额 谢谢你陪我来书店
Well, um, thanks for going to the bookstore with me.
别客气
No, my pleasure.
你忘记拿你的书了吗
Did you forget your books?
没 它们在我袋子里
Oh, no, they're in my bag.
所有课程的所有书籍
All your books for all your classes
都在那个小袋子里吗
are in that little bag?
其实 额 其实它意想不到的大
It's, uh, a deceptively big bag.
也许吧
I mean, I guess so.
期待下次见面
I'd like to see you again.
好啊 我们是朋友嘛
Well, sure, we're friends.
要是我不只是想做朋友呢
What if I want to be more than friends?
额 我...
Well, I...
别害怕 我不是叫你嫁给我
Don't freak out, I'm not asking you to marry me,
只是 你知道的 约个会
just, you know, maybe a date.
考虑考虑 好吗
Think about it, okay?
回见
I'll see you around.
额 拜
Uh, bye!
你好啊 卡珊德拉
Hello, Cassandra.
你坐在那么黑的地方干什么
Why are you just sitting in the dark?
吓到我了
You scared me.
我给你拿了外套
I fetched your sweater for you.
噢 不好意思 我只是 忘记了
Oh, wow, I'm sorry, I just, I totally forgot.
你说你忘记了的时候还真是有趣 这么冷淡
It's funny how you'd forget, being so cold and all.
-佩普 我... -你抛弃了我
- Pep, I-- - You ditched me!
我找了你一整天
I looked for you all day!
我还以为我搞丢了圣诞老人的女儿
I thought I lost Santa Claus's daughter,
毁了圣诞 圣诞老人会杀了我的
ruined Christmas, and that Santa was going to kill me,
或者更糟 他会生我的气 把我拉进淘气精灵黑名单
and worse, be mad at me. And then I'd go on the naughty list,
一旦你上了那个名单 就很难销掉了
and once you're on that list, it's super hard to get off!
另外
Plus,
你伤害了我的感情
you hurt my feelings.
噢 佩普 对不起 真心的
Oh, Pep, I'm sorry, I really am.
不 你不用道歉 我只是一个奇怪的小精灵
No, you're not. I'm just some weirdo elf,
你都不希望我在这里
and you wish that I wasn't here.
不是这样的
That's not true.
好吧 不是这样的
Okay, that's not totally true.
我只是不想要一个仆人跟着 好吗
I just, I don't want a servant, okay?
我只想像正常人一样 而你...
I want to be normal, and you're...
太关注于你了
All up in your business?
嗯
Yeah.
我是有点过
I can be a bit much.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
-我不需要帮忙 -但你♥爸♥...
- I don't need your help. - But your dad--
他又不在这儿 这里只有我和你
He's not here, it's just you and me,
我不需要保姆 好吗
and I don't need a babysitter, okay?
好的
Okay.
我会给你空间自♥由♥绽放
I will give you room to blossom.
很好
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 这个问题过
Now that that's out of the way,
你和那个好看的男生怎么样了
what happened with you and the good-looking boy?
电影精选列表