¶ Wrapped up in you ¶
♪爱上你♪
¶ Wrapped up in you ¶
给你带了一杯热巧克力
Brought you a hot chocolate.
还有棉花糖
And marshmallows.
没有棉花糖的热巧克力算什么热巧克力
What's hot chocolate without marshmallows?
你想干嘛 山姆
What do you want, Sam?
只想谈谈
Just to talk.
太迟了
It's too late for that.
为什么太迟了
Why, why, why is it too late?
现在不是宽恕季什么的吗
It's, like, the season of forgiveness or something.
你在整个学校面前羞辱我
You humiliated me in front of the whole school.
我只想过平凡大学生活 而你却把它给毁了
I just wanted to be normal and you ruined that for me.
别这么说
Don't say that.
别来烦我 山姆
Just leave me alone, Sam.
好吧 好吧 我以后不会烦你了
Okay, okay, fine, fine, I'm going to leave you alone,
我只需要两分钟 两分钟
but I need two minutes, okay, two minutes.
一分钟
You've got one.
好吧 我发誓
Okay. Um, I swear,
网上那些东西不是我发的
I swear I didn't put that stuff on the Internet,
但我或许知道是谁干的
okay, but I think I know who might have.
我要说的事情 也许会听起来很让人生气
Look, what I'm about to say, it sounds awful, it is awful.
有一个老头
There was this old guy,
他说他是替你♥爸♥爸办事的
and he said he worked for your father.
-我爸爸 -嗯
- My father? - Yeah,
他说你♥爸♥爸护女心切
he said your dad's really protective,
想雇我照看你
and that he wanted to pay me to keep an eye on you,
我只需要向他汇报你的情况
and I would report to him.
你拿钱监视我
You were paid to spy on me?
从你嘴里说出来更难听了
It sounds worse when you say it like that.
好吧 你希望我怎么反应
Well, how did you expect me to react to this?
额 你可以说“山姆 你真是个傻子”
Ah, you'd just say, "Sam, you're an idiot,
“但我原谅你 我们一起去冬季舞会吧”
but I forgive you, and let's go to Winter Formal together."
-什么 -我们可以盛装打扮 以朋友身份去 没事的
- What? - We can dress up and go just as friends, that's fine.
不行 我要和JR一起去舞会
No, no, no, no, no, I'm going to the formal with JR.
他吗
Oh, him?
不行
Oh, come on.
不能和他一起去 凯茜 他不适合你
Not him, Cassie, that's not the guy for you.
他又假又无聊
He's, he's fake and he's boring.
-你不了解他 -我了解你
- You don't know him! - I know you!
你的时间到了 山姆
Your minute's up, Sam.
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
你全听到了吗
You heard all that?
足够听出他是真的喜欢你
Enough to know he really likes you.
我要去准备了
I got to get ready.
JR要来接我了
JR's coming to pick me up.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk!
好吧
Uh, okay,
凯茜的妹妹
Cassie's sister.
精灵 我是她的精灵 由圣诞老人亲自指派
Elf, I'm her elf, personally assigned by Santa himself.
恭喜你啊
Congratulations.
我知道你们俩讨厌我
Look, I get that you girls hate me,
但是这也太过了
but this whole thing has been blown so out of proportion.
凯茜开了一些关于圣诞老人的玩笑
Cassie made some jokes about Santa,
我不觉得她相信他们是真的
I didn't think she believed they were true.
我从没觉得她是疯子
I never thought she was crazy,
但是可以确定的是 我一点也不想让她出丑
and I certainly didn't want to embarrass her.
我相信你
I believe you.
-真的吗 -是的 但我也超级天真
- You do? - Sure, but I'm also super naive.
我想问你一些问题
I wanted to ask you some questions
关于你口中的那个神秘的老头
about that mysterious man you were talking to.
他是不是长着一副锥子脸
Did he have a pointy face?
锥子脸 嗯
Pointy face? Yeah.
-可怕的蓝眼睛 -嗯
- Creepy blue eyes? - Yeah.
他靠近你时你会打寒颤吗
Did you get the shivers when you were near him?
-寒颤 -发抖 你冷吗
- Shivers? - Shivers, man, were you cold?
对 对 我会觉得冷
Yeah, yeah, I was cold.
就知道
I knew it.
杰克·弗罗斯特在这个学校
Jack Frost is on campus!
杰克·弗罗斯特是虚构的
Jack Frost is a fictional character.
你该觉醒了 兄弟
You've got to open your mind, man,
他是真的 圣诞老人是真的 我也是真的
he's real, Santa's real, I'm freaking real!
现在我们说正题
Now let's get to what actually matters,
你对凯茜什么感觉
how do you feel about Cassie?
我什么感觉已经不重要了 她恨我
It doesn't matter how I feel, she hates me.
不 她不恨 山姆
No, she doesn't, Sam,
我可以从她的看你的神情中看出来
I can tell when she looks at you.
听着 我虽然只是个头脑简单的精灵
Look, I'm a simple elf,
我做玩具 吃糖果 喜欢欢乐
I make my toys, I eat my candy, I love to frolic--
欢乐
Frolic?
精灵欢乐
Elves frolic!
但我知道 你得跟着你的心走
But I know this, you have to follow your heart,
如果你像我想的那样喜欢她的话
and if you like her the way I think you do,
那你得告诉她
then you have to tell her.
真是醍醐灌顶
That was inspiring.
你说得对
You're right.
你可以确信我是对的
You bet your buttons I'm right!
我们现在去舞会吧
Now let's get to that dance!
♪亲爱的圣诞老爷爷♪
¶ What can dear old Santa Claus ¶
♪可以帮拥有一切的人做什么♪
¶ Do to a fella Who has everything ¶
可以跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
♪我有一个完美的方案♪
¶ I got a perfect remedy ¶
♪我是你的圣诞礼物♪
¶ You get me for Christmas ¶
♪我知道人们会觉得温暖♪
¶ I know that man Will be warmed ¶
♪但当他们拆完了那些玩具♪
¶ But when he's finished With them toys ¶
♪我仍会待在那棵树下♪
¶ I'll still be Underneath the tree ¶
♪因为我是你的圣诞礼物♪
¶ When you get me For Christmas ¶
♪我会给你圣诞袜 围巾和毛衣♪
¶ Well, I'll send you socks, And scarves, and sweaters ¶
♪雪纷飞♪
¶ Like it's snowing up a storm ¶
♪但我有这些...♪
¶ But I've got something... ¶
他们绝对是练过的
They totally worked on that.
♪可以让你不再寒冷♪
¶ That'll keep you warm ¶
♪如果我的圣诞愿望能够成真♪
¶ But if my Christmas wish comes true ¶
♪我只想要你♪
¶ And all I'm wishing For is you ¶
♪那我会无比开心♪
¶ How very merry I will be ¶
♪如果你是我的圣诞礼物♪
¶ If you get me for Christmas ¶
谢谢
Thank you.
我从没和别人这样跳过舞
I've never danced with anyone like that.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇哦 你跳舞真不错
Wow, you're a really great dancer.
我一直都在上课
Well, I have been taking classes all my life,
跳舞 钢琴 法语
dance, piano, French.
这是我爸爸坚决要求的
Au Francais, my father insisted on it.
那你♥爸♥爸一定很自豪
Well, your dad must be really proud.
没有 但他有一天会以我为豪的
Not really. But he will be.
凯茜 我要告诉你一件事
Cassie, there's something I need to tell you.
岔气了
Side stitch!
-什么 你没事吧 -你先去 别管我
- What? You okay? - Go on without me!
去追回她 山姆
Go get her, Sam!
天 我不行了
God, I'm out of shape.
我有一些事瞒着你
I haven't been completely honest with you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的名字JR 其实是个小名
Well, my name, for one, JR, it's, well, it's a nickname.
你为什么要谎报你的名字
Why would you lie about your name?
因为我真实名字是小杰克·弗罗斯特
Because my real name's Jack Frost Jr.
等等 你就是那个我要嫁的人吗
Wait, hold on, you're who I'm supposed to marry?
我想见见你 看我喜不喜欢你
I wanted to meet you, you know, see if I liked you,
看你喜不喜欢我
see if you liked me.
好吧 我知道这一下信息量有点大
Look, okay, I know this is a lot to drop on you,
但我们的家庭需要我们
but our families need us,
和你相处过去三个月
电影精选列表