从前...
圣女
-忙碌的一天 -谢谢
- Busy day. - Thank you.
做了她最爱的早餐
Made her favorite this morning.
应该会让她心情好起来
That should put her in a good mood.
别传播负能量 露露
Don't bring the negativity, Lulu.
我是乐观主义者 我是那种
I'm optimistic, I'm a glass-half-full
乐天派的小精灵
kind of elf.
早上好 凯茜小姐
Morning, Miss Cassie.
起床咯
Up and at 'em.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Early bird gets the worm.
走开
Go away.
对不起了
Sorry about this.
你♥爸♥爸是怎么评价
What has your father said about using magic
用魔法逃避责任的
to avoid your responsibilities?
就让我睡吧 现在是夏季 这是我应得的
Just let me sleep, it's summer, I've earned it.
绝对不行 老板明确交代了的
No can do, the boss gave strict instructions.
要遵循这个日程安排
There's an itinerary.
早起 完成
Early morning wake-up, check,
早餐 准备就绪
breakfast, on deck.
你有一场和纸杯蛋糕的会议要开 在收发室
You have a meeting with Cupcake in the mail room.
老板想让你了解公♥司♥的方方面面
The boss wants you to know every facet of the business,
从下至上 他每年会收到一百多万封信
bottom to top. He gets over a million letters a year.
-你知道吗 -真棒
- Did you know that? - Fascinating.
我不知道你是真这么想的
I can't tell if this is one of those times where you think it is
还是在说反话
or you say fascinating and you don't really think so.
好吧 一点也不棒
Okay, so, not fascinating.
收发室开完会后 你要和
Uh, after the mail room, you have a photo-op
北极年轻有为玩具制♥造♥精灵拍照
with the Young Aspiring Toy Makers of the North Pole.
非得去吗 他们都是一群呆瓜
Do I have to? They're just such nerds.
我还曾是他们一员呢
I was a member of the YATMOTNP.
-真想不到 -你那话真伤人
- Shocker. - That hurt my feelings.
看来终究我还没那么厚脸皮
Guess I'm not building that thick skin after all.
也许我等会会回去偷偷哭会儿
Probably going to cry about that later.
打起精神 佩普
Shake it off, Pep.
最后的最后
Finally...
今晚有一场牙仙子宴会
tonight's the Tooth Fairy Banquet,
所以呢 日程挺忙的 赶紧的吧
so, big day, let's get cracking.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
笑一笑 凯茜
Can I get a smile, Cassie?
好的 谢谢大家 凯茜小姐还有其他安排
Okay, thank you, Miss Cassie has another appointment.
凯茜 能给我签个名吗
Cassie, can I have your autograph?
来吧
Come here.
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
来了
Here we go.
视频游戏部门又要加班了吗
Video Game Department needs to go into overtime again.
不 我们越加班
No, the more we pay in overtime,
季度营业额就越少 不加班
the less we have in our quarterly earnings, no go.
工会不会满意的
The union isn't going to like that.
所以呢 又不是第一次
So what's new?
安排和工会代表吃顿午饭
Set up a lunch with the union rep.
-他叫什么来着 腌黄瓜吗 -小雀斑 先生
- What's his name? Pickles? - Freckles, sir.
-腌黄瓜是会计部门主管 -喔 随便吧
- Pickles is head of accounting. - Yeah, whatever.
听着 精灵需要
Listen, elves need to make toys
做尽可能多的玩具
as much as toys need to be made.
很有逻辑 先生
Solid logic, sir.
糖和香料部门
The Sugar and Spice Department
在制♥作♥拐杖糖方面
is having major problems
有个很大的问题
with the candy canes.
-看上去不太对劲 -好眼力 先生 今年全球薄荷短缺
- That doesn't look right. - Good eye, sir, worldwide peppermint shortage.
我不想再听到任何借口
Listen, I don't want any more excuses,
我只看结果 绵尾兔
I want results, Cottontail.
我是橡皮糖 先生
It's Gum Drop, sir.
记住了 首领
On it, Chief.
好的 我们稍后再谈
Right, we'll pick this up later.
好的 圣诞老人 我们回去工作吧 朋友们
You got it, SC. Let's get back to work, fellas.
你知道现在是夏季对吧 我本来应该去过暑假的
You do know it's summer, right? I'm supposed to be on vacation.
哈 休假 放下你这么多的职责
Ah, vacation, from your many responsibilities.
你真是遗传了你妈妈的幽默感
Well, you've inherited your mother's sense of humor,
但不幸的是 却没有遗传到你♥爸♥我的商业头脑
but unfortunately, not your father's business savvy,
而这两点在继承公♥司♥时都很重要
and both will be necessary when you take over the company.
这么急干嘛
What's the hurry?
难道你有什么别的更想做的事吗
Ooh, you have something you'd rather be doing?
不知道 认识新朋友
I don't know, meet new people.
转头看看 这里到处都是人
Look around, people everywhere.
是啊 都是精灵
Yeah, elves.
精灵也算是人吧
Elves are people too, kind of.
不 爸爸 世界这么大 我想去看看
No, Dad, Dad, I want to travel, see the world.
等你继承公♥司♥后 够你看的
You'll see the world plenty once you take over,
你会在一晚上走遍全世界 一年一次
you'll see it all in one night, once a year.
爸 我想自己去看
Dad, I want to find myself.
噢 这样啊 我来帮你理清
Oh. Oh, hey, hey, well, let me help you out.
你是卡珊德拉·克劳斯
There you are, you're Cassandra Claus,
你现在身处北极 在你♥爸♥爸的公♥司♥里
you're at the North Pole, you're in your father's workshop,
而这就是你该待的地方
and it's where you're meant to be,
那 今晚宴会见
so, I'll see you tonight at the banquet.
为牙仙子举办的 对吧
For the Tooth Fairy, huh?
噢 我知道 她有点古怪
Oh, I know, she's a bit eccentric.
古怪吗 她就是个笨蛋
Eccentric? She's a loon.
她是我们的盟友
She's an ally.
听着 所有这一切将来都会变成你的
Look, all of this is going to be yours someday,
你要给全世界的孩子
and you're going to bring such joy
带去欢乐
to the children of the world.
得了吧
Come on.
没有小孩喜欢我
Nobody wants me.
他们喜欢你 只要戴上那圈胡子 穿上那套红色套装
They want you, with the beard and the red suit.
他们想要的不是什么圣诞女孩
They don't want some Santa Girl.
只要你给出礼物
People tend to lower their expectations
人们总会降低期待
when you're handing out presents.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
抓紧时间
Tick-tock.
凯茜小姐 你还没穿好衣服
Miss Cassie, you're not dressed.
你知道的 人们都说你动作很慢
You know, and people say you're slow.
你本来现在应该在接待...
You were supposed to be at the reception...
人们说什么
What people say that?
放松 好吗
Just relax, okay?
我从不放松
I don't really do that.
这封信今早到的
You got this letter this morning.
我把这些收走 等我回来
I'll take this, and when I come back up,
你就穿好衣服准备好了
you'll be dressed and ready.
如果你非得这么想的话 那就随你
Yeah, if you need to believe that, absolutely.
好奇怪 这话并没有让我好受点
Oddly, that didn't make me feel better.
凯茜小姐 你没事吧
Miss Cassie, are you all right?
它到了 我不敢打开 你来开
It came. I can't open it, you do it.
-好吧 -不 还是我来吧
- Okay. - No, I'll do it.
也行
That's fine too.
不 你来
No, you.
这是真实世界里的一所大学寄来的
This is from a university, in the real world.
为什么一个大学...
Why would a university...
哇哦
Oh, wow.
噢 天 好吧 好吧
Oh, oh, geez, okay, okay.
-“亲爱的克劳斯小姐” -你疯了吗
- "Dear Miss Claus--" - Are you crazy?
别读出来 你自己读完然后告诉我
Don't read it out loud, just read it to yourself and then tell me.
我没被录取 当然不会
I didn't get in. Of course not.
你成功了 凯茜小姐 你被录取了
You did, Miss Cassie, you got in.
-我进了吗-你进了
- I got in? - You got in.
我进了 噢 我进了
I got in? Oh, I got in!
真实世界 真实大学
A real university in the real world!
新地方 新人群
A new place with new people,
我要去学东西了
I'm going to learn everything!
电影精选列表