我们一起
We're bonding!
你♥爸♥爸知道吗
Does your dad know?
噢 他知道了要杀了我的
Oh, he's going to kill me.
他来了 我们的圣诞老人
There he is, there's the guy.
很高兴您能过来 我是拉里
So glad you could make it, I'm Larry.
牙仙拉里 谨代表我的整个家族
Larry Tooth Fairy, and on behalf of my entire family,
欢迎你来到牙仙子王国
I'd like to welcome you to the Kingdom of Dentalia.
旅途怎样 你的麋鹿来了吗
So how was the trip? You reindeer in?
路途确实很漫长 圣诞 我能叫您圣诞吗
Great way to travel. Santa, can I call you Santa?
-不行 -克劳斯先生
- No. - Mr. Claus,
您是个商人 我很敬重您
you're a business man and I respect you,
我们就开门见山了 通货膨胀
so let's get down to brass fillings. Inflation,
牙齿以前只要25美分就能卖♥♥给我们
teeth used to go for a quarter,
现在孩子们却要价10 20美元
now kids want 10, 20 bucks,
这是什么情况啊 对吧
I mean, what are we talking about, am I right?
不知道 你在说什么
No idea, what are we talking about?
我在说联合 你有资金
I'm talking merger. See, you have the liquid cash,
我有一支长翅膀的大军
we have an army with wings.
我们帮你分发玩具 你赞助我们购牙现金
We help with toy distribution, you help with tooth cash.
呯 呯 呯 所有节日都搞定了
Bing, bang, boom, both holidays are locked in,
孩子们也开心了 生活得以继续了
kids are happy, life moves on.
我妈妈 牙仙子
My mother, the, uh, Tooth Fairy,
目前单身而且已经准备好和你联姻了
she's single and ready to mingle, with you.
我知道你妻子已经逝世
And I know your wife passed away...
我提起这件事是听说您家与杰克·弗罗斯特的合并
I only bring it up because of the Jack Frost merger.
似乎您愿意接受与权势大家的结合
Seems you're open to powerful families uniting.
我们家也很有权势 克劳斯先生
We also have a powerful family, Mr. Claus.
我现在要离你而去了
I'm going to walk away from you now,
是因为我不喜欢你
but it's only because I don't like you
和你说的任何话
or what you have to say.
所以您会考虑吗
So you'll think about it?
这些牙仙子简直是疯了
These tooth fairies are insane,
每个人 一大家子都是疯子
every single one of them, the whole family.
啊哦 你干什么了
Uh-oh, what did you do?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我就站在这里啊
I'm just standing here.
你脸上的那个表情
You're giving me the look.
我知道那是什么意思
I know the look.
好吧 我申请了一所大学
Okay, so I applied to college,
我被录取了
and I got in.
耶
Yay.
教育非常重要
Education is super important.
这是你说的 对吧
You say that, right?
这是你妈说的 不是我
Your mother said that, not me.
我不明白
I don't understand,
你为什么这么想离开北极
why would you want to leave the North Pole?
第一 这里的气候难以忍♥受
First of all, the climate is terrible,
第二 这里与世隔绝
there's total isolation,
第三 我没有任何朋友 好吗
and I don't have any friends, okay?
那些精灵们只知道对我百依百顺
And the elves just cater to my every whim and...
哇哦 听上去真惨呢
Well, how terrible for you.
我不想要这样 爸爸
I don't like it, Dad.
-我们安排好了 卡珊德拉 -我讨厌安排
- You know, we have a plan, Cassandra. - I hate the plan.
不 你要接管家族生意
No, you are going to apprentice in the family business,
这个圣诞 你要嫁给弗罗斯特家的儿子
and then this Christmas, you're going to marry the Frost boy.
我不想嫁给一个素未谋面之人
I don't want to marry someone I've never met.
弗罗斯特家和我们家
Well, the Frost family and ours
有着非常微妙的联盟关系
have a very delicate alliance,
你已经被许配给了小杰克
and you have been betrothed to Jack Junior
自打你三岁起
since you're three days old.
是啊 从那之后我也再没见过他
Yeah, and I haven't seen him since.
那告诉你一声 小姐
Well, for your information, young lady,
你妈和我的婚姻也是被安排的
your mother and my marriage was arranged.
她父亲是克里斯·克理高
Her father was Kris Kringle,
我父母经营着世界上唯一一个飞天驯鹿农场
my parents owned the only flying reindeer farm in the world.
我知道你和妈妈的故事 爸爸
I know the story of you and Mom, Dad,
但我只想要在我过上你为我安排的那种人生之前
but I just want some independence, some adventure,
有一点独♥立♥ 来一点冒险
before I settle into the life that you chose for me.
这很不可理喻吗
Is that so crazy?
我的婚姻
My marriage,
是世界上最棒的...
it was the best--
爸...
Dad...
我们有个安排 卡珊德拉
We have a plan, Cassandra.
不管你同不同意
Whether you think so or not,
家族生意非常重要
family business is important,
-孩子们都指望着我们 -我知道
- children are counting on us. - I know.
而这场与杰克·弗罗斯特家族的联姻
And this merger with Jack Frost
能够保证圣诞节会永久继续下去
will ensure that Christmas will go on and on and on,
因此 你要嫁给弗罗斯特王国的继承人
and to that end, you will marry the heir to the Frost Kingdom,
明白吗
is that understood?
我知道
I got it.
好吧 那我觉得在国外学习一学期
Well, then I suppose a semester studying abroad
-应该无伤大雅 -真的吗 爸爸
- wouldn't hurt anything. - Daddy, really?
只要你答应这个圣诞会回到这里
So long as you come back this Christmas,
嫁给弗罗斯特家的小子 然后接管家族生意
you marry the Frost boy, and you take over the business.
并且不许抱怨 不许找借口
There's no complains, there's no belly-aching,
明白吗 成交吗
you understand? Is it a deal?
成交
Deal.
你妈妈会为你骄傲的
Your mother would've been so proud of you.
我真希望她能在场见证这一切
I just wish she was here to see this.
谢谢你 爸爸 太谢谢了
Thank you, Daddy, thank you so much!
我会后悔的
I'm going to regret this.
我一定会后悔的
I'm going to regret this.
♪我身怀大大的梦想♪
¶ I've got a big dream ¶
♪肩负一个使命♪
¶ I've got a mission ¶
你好呀 同学 很高兴见到你
Hello, college, nice to meet ya.
♪我身怀大大的梦想♪
¶ I've got a big dream ¶
♪肩负一个使命♪
¶ I've got a mission ¶
好的 这个好 好多了
Okay, this is better. Much better.
嗨 我是凯茜
Hi, I'm Cassie.
不行 这样穿还太早了
No, that's too eager.
好了 这样就穿对季节了
Okay, all right, um, I'm in the right season,
我看着像头企鹅
and I look like a pumpkin.
噢 好多环啊 不错
Ooh, more rings, nice.
嘿 你好呀
Hey, what's up?
想喝杯茶吗 同学
Would you like a cup of tea, college?
好的 凯茜 你行的 你行的
Okay, Cassie, you got this, you got this.
我觉得他们应该不会喜欢
I don't think they can take it.
不行 这样太怪了
Nope, that's super weird.
嗨 哇哦 这可不行
Hi. Whoa, nope.
精灵才这样打招呼
That's an elf greeting.
♪我身怀大大的梦想♪
¶ I've got a big dream ¶
不行
Oh, no.
可以吗
Okay.
你可以的 凯茜
You got this, Cassie.
嗨 凯茜
Hi, I'm Cassie.
完美
Perfect.
什么
What?
杰克 冷静
Jack, calm down.
不 我们之前说好的
No, we have an agreement.
我们的孩子会结婚 商业帝国会合并
Our children will marry, our empires will merge.
凯茜去上学并不会改变以上任何一点
Cassie going away to school changes none of that.
再说了 你的儿子也已经在外上了几年学了
Besides, your son's been going away to school for years now.
男子寄宿学校
Ah, an all-boys boarding school,
没有聚会 没有舞会 也没有恶作剧
not a college with parties, and dances, and shenanigans.
万一她不肯回来了呢 啊
What happens if she refuses to come back, hmm?
我可不想把我家族的命运
I will not have my family's fortunes
寄托在一个想一出是一出的十几岁少女身上
resting on the whims of a flighty teenage girl.
我明白你的担忧
I hear your concerns.
我们的合并是必然的
Our merger is secure.
电影精选列表