我女儿很理智 也很有责任心
My daughter is level-headed and responsible,
而且我准许她去上学
and she is going away to school.
所以这就是你的最终决定吗
That's your final decision?
是的
It is.
我会密切观察你的女儿的
I would keep a close eye on your daughter.
嗨
Hi.
精灵们
Elves.
帕普
Pup!
额 我是佩普
It's, uh, Pep.
-什么-你刚叫我帕普
- Hmm? What? - You called me Pup.
我要说您看上去精神极了
Might I say you're looking mighty sharp,
减了胡子 减了点肥
trimmed the whiskers, dropped some LBs.
我不是什么赶时髦的人 但不管您是做了什么 请继续哦
I'm no fashionista, but whatever you're doing, keep it up.
不吃糖 不吃碳水化合物 自律 这就是秘诀
No sugar, no carbs, discipline, that's the secret.
不吃糖
No sugar?
饼干也不吃吗 你最喜欢饼干了
Not even cookies? You love cookies.
不行 不行 我以前也是
Oh, no, no, that is the old me,
饼干再怎么好吃 也比不上健康重要
no cookie tastes as good as healthy feels.
不知道啊 饼干真的挺好吃的
I don't know, cookies taste pretty good.
听着 普普
So, look, Plip,
你已经做我女儿的私人精灵
you have been my daughter's personal elf
很长时间了 对吧
for a long time now, right?
我知道 她是有点难以相处
I know, she can be a little difficult.
等等 我才
Hold on, I just,
意识到您叫我来办公室了
I realized you called me into your office,
这是第一次
and you've never done that before.
额 不好意思 我刚不是故意的
Um, I'm sorry, whatever it is I did, I didn't mean to do it.
-你要炒了我吗 -不 不 不
- Are you going to fire me? - No, no, no, no, no.
-求您不要开除我 -噢 不是 不是
- Please don't fire me. - Oh, no, no, no.
我要个特别任务要交代给你
I have a special mission for you.
正式离开
距离圣诞节还有140天
卡珊德拉 走吧
Cassandra, let's go.
哇哦 这么多箱子啊
Oh, that's a lot of bags.
-都是必需品 -可不是嘛
- Just the essentials. - Yeah, right.
我为你准备了一个惊喜
Well, listen, I have a surprise for you,
来会会你的新室友
I want you to meet your new roommate.
-嗒哒 -等等 啥
- Ta-da. - Wait, what?
是的 她会成为你的贴身女仆 保镖
Yeah, she'll be your valet, your maid, your bodyguard,
什么都可以
whatever you need.
-保镖 -嗯哼
- Bodyguard? - Mm-hmm.
我虽然个子小 但身体结实 快如忍♥者
I'm small but wiry. Ninja-fast.
额 爸 我可以单独可以谈谈吗
Uh, Dad, can I talk to you for a second, privately?
当然
Oh, yes, sure.
什么情况 我才不要带一只精灵上学
What's the deal? I'm not taking an elf with me to college.
你之前从未独♥立♥生活过
You have never been on your own before,
我需要有人照看你
I need someone to keep an eye on you.
但她这么奇怪
But, she's so weird.
她是只精灵
She's an elf.
-比利·斯蒂文斯 -额 是的
- Billy Stevens? - Uh, yeah.
-调皮 -什么
- Naughty. - Huh?
查德·德弗兰科
Chad DeFranco.
淘气
Naughty.
别冲她笑 特雷弗 我知道你住在哪里
Don't smile at her, Trevor, I know where you live.
这些男生一个都不好 好男孩都上哪儿了
None of these boys are nice, where are the nice ones?
爸爸
Dad.
好小的床
It's so small.
这就是我们的房♥了吗
This whole thing is our room?
把箱子拿进来
Bring in the bags!
要让这些混球知道 我都记着在
These punks need to know, I am making a list.
我知道你觉得我保护过度
Look, I know you think I'm being overprotective,
也许你没错 但毕竟这是现实世界
maybe I am, but this is the real world,
跟家里不一样
this isn't like home.
你 你很特别
You're, you're special.
你是一位公主
You're a princess,
你还有一些人们不理解的
and you have these unique abilities,
独特的能力
and people don't understand them,
而当人们不理解 他们就会害怕
and what they don't understand, they fear.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
我是说 你是谁
I mean who you are,
从哪儿来 你♥爸♥爸是谁
where you're from, who your father is.
你知道 只是...
You know, just...
别从任何烟囱滑下来
don't go zipping down any chimneys.
-好吧 那么怎么... -相信我好吗
- Well, then how am I supposed to-- - Would you just trust me?
如果你想融入大家
If you want to fit in,
那就不要...
just don't...
让他们知道你很特别
let 'em know how special you are.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
噢
Oh.
额
Um,
这些钱是在紧急情况下用的
it's for emergencies, only.
-我知道了 -嗯
- I got it. - Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我也爱你
I love you too.
-嘿 爸爸 -嗯
- Hey, Dad. - Yeah?
谢谢你让我来上学
Thank you for letting me do this.
这也是你妈妈的愿望
It's what your mother would've wanted.
-哇哦 -我喜欢我们的宿舍
- Whoa. - I love our dorm!
-什么情况 -我把它弄得像家一样啦
- What is going on in here? - I made it homey.
好吧 不行 不要搞得像圣诞一样 我就明说吧
Okay, no, no, no. No Christmas, let's get one thing straight,
你在这儿只是因为我爸
I don't want you here, my dad does.
噢
Oh.
好吧 真伤人
Okay. Ouch.
我只想过一段普通的大学生活 好吗
I just want a normal college experience, okay?
我可不想八月就挂上什么圣诞节装饰
I don't want Christmas decorations in August,
也不想要什么奇怪的帽子 尖头鞋子
I don't want weird hats, or pointy shoes,
或者你支在架子上搞什么恶作剧
or you propped up on a shelf causing mischief.
那不是我会做的 架子可承不住我的个头
That's not really my thing, I'm too big for most shelves.
不准有奇怪的精灵行为
No weird elf stuff.
-知道了 凯茜小姐 -叫我凯茜 好吧
- Got it, Miss Cassie. - Just Cassie, okay?
你不再是我的仆人了 你现在是我的妹妹
You're not my servant anymore, you're, um, my little sister now.
按精灵的年龄来算 我刚满139岁 所以严格来讲我是...
In elf years, I just turned 139, so technically I--
你是我妹妹 行吧
You're my little sister, okay?
你现在只是一个平凡的人类女孩
You're just a regular human girl.
收到 凯茜
Copy that, Cassie.
问一下
Quick follow-up,
平凡人类女生都干什么
what do regular human girls do?
我们会弄明白的
We'll figure it out.
-好吧 -恩
- Okay. - Yeah.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
不好意思 我需要那个
Sorry, I needed that.
太精灵了吗
Too elfy?
额 有点吧
Ah, it's a little elfy.
看看这些真人
Look at all the real people.
没有魔法 各做各的事情
No magic, just doing their own thing,
想做什么做什么
whatever they want to do.
让我想起了我在北极大学的日子
It reminds me of my days at North Pole University.
我主修驯鹿心理学
I majored in reindeer psychology.
驯鹿都很复杂
Reindeer are complicated.
好吧 举止正常点
Okay, just act normal,
我可不想第一天就出丑
I don't want to look silly on my first day.
凯茜小姐 凯茜 姐姐
Miss Cassie? Cassie? Sis?
你没事吧
You okay?
是什么打到了我
What hit me?
一个跑偏的飞盘
An errant Frisbee.
对不起 我的错 风吹的
Sorry, my bad, the wind caught it.
-没事 -什么
- No problem. - What?
没事
No problem!
我能拉你起来吗
Can I give you a hand?
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
电影精选列表