and that's not about profit, that's about giving.
起初我太执着与拯救我的公♥司♥
I was so intent on saving our business,
让我忘记了 我做生意到底是为了谁
I forgot what our business was really about.
你妈妈是我人生中遇到的最美好的事
Your mother was the best thing that ever happened to me.
我很幸运我们的父母答应让我们在一起
I was so lucky that our parents promised us to each other.
但那是我的人生 不是你的
But that was our life, not yours.
我只想让你开心 凯茜
I just want you to be happy, Cassie.
你个傻子 克劳斯
You're a fool, Claus.
儿子 我们走
Son, we're leaving!
嘿 我很抱歉
Hey, I'm really sorry about this.
你逗我吗
Are you kidding?
我也没准备好结婚
No way am I ready for marriage.
祝山姆好运
And good luck with Sam.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
惹到弗罗斯特家的人 你会后悔的
You, you will rue the day you crossed the Frost family.
-克劳斯 我知道是你干的 -真是浪费蛋糕
- Claus! I know you did this! - What a waste of cake.
-你可以的 -不 帮我弄裙子
-No, you got it. - No, help me with the skirt part,
我觉得 噢
I think it's-- Oh!
这就是那个笑脸
There's that smile.
想吃饼干吗 新鲜出炉的
Want a cookie? Fresh from the oven.
不 不吃 我减肥
Oh, no, I'm on a low-carb diet.
不 别傻了
Oh, no, don't be silly.
你完全可以在胖个几磅
You could stand to put on a few pounds.
噢 那我吃一块
Oh, I'll take a cookie.
嗯 真好吃
Mm, that is-- these are very good.
我叫圣诞
I'm Santa.
我知道
I know.
-所以 你见过我爸了 -一大步
- So, you met my Dad. - Big step.
巨大的一步
Huge.
我们不急着结婚什么的
We're not rushing to the altar or anything like that,
但 你愿意做我女朋友吗
but, uh, do you maybe want to be my girlfriend?
愿意
Yeah.
-愿意 -愿意
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-很好 -很好
- Cool - Cool.
所以 你到底要不要亲我
So, are you going to kiss me or what?
嗯
Yeah.
咳咳
Ahem.
亲够了
That's enough of that.
山姆 你想在这儿过几天吗
Sam, how would you like to spend a few days here?
-可以吗 -看你
- I mean, is that all right? - It's up to you.
没人应该孤单度过圣诞
I mean, no one should be alone at Christmas.
我亲爱的女儿
Where's my girl?
噢
Aw.
别把饼干都吃完了
Oh, and don't eat all the cookies!
我还得合这身衣裳呢 是吧
I got to fill out the suit, huh?
圣诞走了
Santa out.
好吧 你家人都好怪
All right, your family is so weird.
啊 这世界不就是缺怪人吗
Ah, there's a shortage of weird in the world.
吼 吼 吼 圣诞快乐
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!
电影精选列表