What's the delay?
好事多磨 就是这样
All the best weddings start late, it's a thing.
为什么是你这个精灵跟我说话
And why am I talking to an elf?
克劳斯呢
Where's Claus?
跟你说话的精灵今天刚好负责管事
The elf you're talking to happens to be in charge,
圣诞老人很忙
and Mr. Claus is busy,
他一有空 我就让他去找你
and as soon as he's not, I'll send him your way.
失陪
Excuse me.
我们得开始了 弗罗斯特都开始生气了
We have to pull the trigger on this, Frost is getting anxy.
我爸爸呢 他去哪儿了
Where is my dad? I mean, where could he have gone?
佩普 我爸爸呢
Pep, where is my dad?
时辰到了
It's time.
额 敲门不行吗
Um, knock-knock.
你的合同上明确写着
Now, our contract clearly states
婚礼必须在
that the wedding must take place
日落之前的圣诞节前夜举♥行♥
on Christmas Eve before sunset.
弗罗斯特先生 我爸爸还没回来...
Mr. Frost, my dad isn't here yet--
倘若婚礼不立即开始
If the wedding doesn't begin immediately,
将记做克劳斯家族单方面破坏合约
the Claus family will be in breach of contract,
所有的克理高公♥司♥的资产将属于弗罗斯特公♥司♥
and all of Kringle Industry will revert to Frost and Son.
玩具 分发系统 荣誉将归我所有
The toys, the distribution, the glory will be mine.
你自己选吧
Make your choice.
聪明的女孩
Smart girl.
好吧...
Well...
我去让他们开始演奏“婚礼进行曲”
I'll have them start the "Wedding March".
我不喜欢他
I do not like him.
我已经准备好为家庭做任何事了
I'm ready to do what I have to for my family.
佩普...
Pep...
我很高兴你在这里
I'm really glad you're here.
-哇哦 -你想的是驯鹿 对吧
- Wow. - Expected reindeer, right?
大家都这么想 但它们太慢了
Everybody does, but they're inefficient,
而且臭气熏天
and they smell to high heaven.
但我今晚得用上它们 流程规定的
But I got to use 'em, tonight, part of the gig.
凯茜说你是学法律的
So Cassie says that you're, um, studying law,
-在车上看看这个 -这是什么
- read this on the drive. - What am I looking for?
漏洞 我要结束这一些 帮我找出来
Loopholes, I want a way out, find it.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
当然是北极啦
North Pole, of course.
等等 开车可去不了北极
Whoa, hold on, you can't drive to the North Pole.
不 是你不能
No, you can't.
这家伙引擎爱底下可有650只驯鹿
This baby here's got 650 reindeer under the hood,
可以飞的麋鹿
flying reindeer.
-上车 -我需要拿件外套吗
- Come on. - Do I need a jacket?
不需要 我会把车顶盖上的
No, I'll put the top up.
你真美
You look nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士们 先生们 精灵们 仙子们
Ladies, gentlemen, elves, fairies,
还有最棒的 矮妖们
and the best of you, the leprechauns,
我们今日欢聚在此
we are gathered here today
见证两位新人
to bring together these two young people
喜结连理
in the bonds of matrimony.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
-我有点害怕 -在魔法世界里
- I'm kind of freaking out. - In the world of magic,
这两家人有着非常特殊的地位
these two families hold a very special place,
今天 他们将随着两位的联姻永远地结合在一起
and today, they will be forever joined by this lad and lassie,
他们深爱着对方
who love each other so deeply.
如果有人有任何理由
If anyone here has any reason
觉得这两位新人不该结婚
why these two should not be wed--
-我们不同意 -哈
- We don't. - Huh?
-不好意思 小姐 -什么
- I'm sorry, lass? - What?
-你刚说不同意 -不 我没说
- You said we don't. - No, I didn't.
-你说了 -对啊 你说了
- You did, actually. - Aye, you did.
哦 额
Oh, um,
我想也许是因为...
I guess that's because...
我们根本就不爱对方
We don't actually love each other.
好吧 这是个问题
Well, that's a problem.
没错 就是
You're right, it is.
对不起 大家 对不起
And I'm sorry, everyone, I'm so sorry,
我要取消这场婚礼
I'm calling this whole wedding thing off.
你不能这么做
You can't do that!
不 我可以
Yes, I can!
我可以吗
I can, can't I?
可以
Aye.
很好
Cool, okay.
赶紧停下
Stop everything!
凯茜已经叫停了
Cassie already did.
啊 这才是我的女儿
Ah, that's my girl.
山姆
Sam?
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我飞过来的 在一辆车里
I flew here, in a car.
他们是谁
Who's that?
精灵 这矮妖个头可真大
Those are elves. That's a big leprechaun.
山姆 专注
Sam, focus.
你♥爸♥爸带我来的 他非常吓人
Your dad brought me. He's very intimidating.
我告诉他你在整个大学面前拒绝了我
I told him you rejected me in front of the whole university,
但他好像觉得你想见我
but he seemed to think you'd want to see me.
你美呆了 顺便提一句
You look great, by the way.
哦 谢谢 你也是
Aw, thank you, you too.
这件旧衣服 这是我唯一的圣诞装扮了
This old thing? This is my alone on Christmas Eve outfit.
不如这样 我们别闲聊了
Aw. You know what, let's cut to the chase,
人们都盯着我们在
'cause people are staring.
-有道理 -额 我觉得我爱上你了
-Makes sense. - Yeah, um, I think I'm in love with you.
哇哦 我刚就那么直接说出来了
Wow, okay, I just came right out with that.
-是的 -现在这里情况很复杂
- Sure did. - You know what, there's a lot going on right now,
我不是真的想嫁给JR
I don't really want to marry JR,
我也不想嫁给你 我太年轻了
and I don't want to marry you either, I'm too young,
我只想先完成学业 看看世界
I just want to finish school and see the world.
-我真该跟我爸爸谈谈 -他在那边
- I should really talk to my dad. - He's over there.
噢 好的
Uh-huh, okay.
-凯茜 -恩
- Cassie. - Mm-hmm?
我也喜欢你
I'm in love with you too.
我很确定这没我什么事了
I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear on this thing.
是的
Aye.
克劳斯 小子你放开嘴
Claus, get that boy's mouth off of her!
我得走了
I'm just going to go.
噢 好的 去做你要做的事吧
Oh, yeah, do your thing.
爸爸 对不起 对不起我毁了婚礼
Dad, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry about the wedding,
我说我会履行承诺的 但是后来...
I said I was going to do the thing, and then--
你很顽固 就跟你妈一样
You're headstrong, just like your mother,
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
不 不 不 我们合同说好了的
No, no, no, we have a contract.
你毁约了 跟我律师说去吧
Which you broke, talk to my lawyer.
对 就是我 对
Oh, yeah, no, that's me, okay.
额 这是你的合同 额...
Uh, this is your contract, uh...
第一章 条款B 第九段
Section one, article B, paragraph nine,
“任意一方都不得都不得做出虚假声明”
"Should either party make a statement they know to be false
“或者有任何误导”
or otherwise act in such a way to mislead,
“欺骗或诋毁另一方的行为”
deceive, or defame the other party,"
比如 监视她六个月
you know, like spying on her the last six months
或者在学校散播她的谣言
or spreading rumors about her at school,
“否则这一协议将视作无效”
"then this contract shall be rendered null and void."
-这和我没有... -婚约取消了
- That has nothing to do with-- - The marriage is off.
刚开始就是个错误
It was a mistake to begin with.
没有我们你们是活不下去的
You won't survive without us.
善意 慈善 这些都是过去式了
Goodness, charity, those are things of the past.
欢乐的圣诞需要人赞助
Christmas cheer needs a patron.
从数据上来讲 你是对的
You know, the numbers, they say that you're right,
但马上 我就要爬上
but in a few moments, I'm going to
古老的雪橇
climb into an old-fashioned sleigh,
给孩子们分发礼物
and I'm going to deliver presents to lots and lots of children,
而这无关利润 只关于给予
电影精选列表