and I would like to offer you a job.
好吧 那我要坚定的拒绝
Okay, I'm going to go with a resounding no,
因为你吓到我了 老兄
'cause you are freaking me out, dude.
我是从外地来的
I'm from out of town.
看得出来
No kidding.
你朋友凯茜的爸爸很担心她 山姆
Your friend Cassie's father is worried about her, Sam.
她一直在保护下长大 从未一个人生活过
She's led a sheltered life, never been out on her own.
我很乐意告诉他爸爸
I would like to tell her father that a nice young man
有个年轻小伙子 在帮忙照看他的女儿
is keeping an eye on her.
这就是你的工作邀请吗
That's the job offer?
你想让我去照看凯茜吗
You want to pay me to watch out for Cassie?
还要向我实时汇报
And to keep me updated.
我才不要监视她
I mean, I'm not going to spy on her.
做她朋友就好 山姆
Just be her friend, Sam, that's all.
我现在可以预付给你 额
Now I can put you on retainer for, uh,
500美元怎么样
oh, let's say $500?
今晚过得很开心
I had a great time tonight.
嗯 是很好玩
Yeah, it was super fun,
除了那件事有点尴尬
other than the whole me embarrassing myself bit.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no,
那是我的错 好吗
that was my fault, okay?
-非常抱歉 -你已经道过歉了
- And I'm sorry. - Yeah, you already said that.
没事的
And it's still okay.
你知道吗 今晚能待在你身边 我很...
You know, just getting to be near you tonight, it was...
你们好呀 去参加派对了的
Hi there, party people!
那里是不是吵翻天了
Did you raise the roof?
我很累 现在很晚了
You know, I'm beat, it's getting pretty late, right?
你现在应该上♥床♥睡觉了 姐姐
And you should go to bed, sis.
马上
In a minute.
一边去
Go away.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
额
Um,
晚安 JR
goodnight, JR.
晚安 凯茜
Goodnight, Cassie.
噢 谢谢
Oh, hey, thanks.
等等 可以给我加一些掼奶油吗
Wait, could I get some, um, whipped cream?
好啊 你是不是还要在上面加些糖屑
Yeah, and do you want some sprinkles and, like,
和一颗樱桃啊
a cherry on top too?
那样的话就太好了
That would be so nice.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你真的很喜欢吃甜品啊
You really like sweets, huh?
是的 在我老家 大家都吃甜品
Oh, yeah, where I'm from, everybody eats sweets,
但我已经真的很努力减少了
but I'm really trying to cut back.
现在我只在我紧张的时候吃
Now I only eat sweets when I'm stressed,
或者庆祝什么 或者无聊
or celebrating, or bored.
现在 我很紧张 所以...
Right now, I'm stressed, so...
安排挺好的 你为什么紧张
It's a good system, why the stress?
噢 因为这个
Oh, this.
-我讨厌死它了 -是啊 吃蛋糕会有帮助的
- I hate it. - Yeah, well, cake will help.
-画风突转 -嗯
- Subject change. - Yeah?
我早早地为你准备了圣诞礼物
I have an early Christmas present for you.
但还有102天才到圣诞啊
But it's 102 days until Christmas.
你还知道这个 真是奇怪
It's very weird that you know that.
-哇 钱 -上次欠你的钱
- Hey, money. - It's everything that I owe you,
另加2块钱利息 因为我是个大方的人
plus $2 interest, 'cause I'm a generous guy.
助学金申请成功了吗
Did financial aid come in?
差不多的吧
Something like that.
-再次感谢 -不用客气
- Thanks again. - You're welcome again.
嘿 告诉你一个有趣的事
Hey, fun fact,
除了我那些显而易见的天赋
in addition to my many obvious gifts,
我还是一个微积分奇才
I'm also a calculus whiz.
真的吗
Really?
你在怀疑我
You doubt me?
好吧 你看上去像是会假装微积分很好
Okay, well, you seem like you would pretend to be good at calculus
然后真实目的是为了和我一起玩
just so you could hang out with me.
噢 你还真是谦虚呢
Oh, that is so modest of you,
但你说的没错
but I would do that.
不过既然这样...
In this case, however...
数学天才
Math genius?
正是
Exactly.
-走吧 -等等 我们要去哪儿吗
- Come on. - Wait, we're leaving?
是的 我们要走了 换地方
Yep, we're leaving, change of locale.
-但是 我的蛋糕 -别管了 克劳斯 我可是在教你数学
- But there's cake. - Come on, Claus, I'm teaching math.
等等 先让我吃几口糖霜
Hold on, let me just get some frosting fuel.
等等
Hold on.
好了 我来了
Okay, I'm coming.
♪做你想做的事♪
¶ Do the things you do ¶
对 现在我们只需要用一阶导数
Yeah, okay, so we just need to use the first derivative
来求二次函数的方程
to find the equation of the quadratic function.
好吧 你说的太高深了我跟不上
Okay, you just sounded really smart just then,
-你是数学专业的吗 -额 法学预科专业的
- are you a math major? - Uh, pre-law.
哇哦 我都不知道
Wow, I didn't know that.
你对我啥也不了解
Well, you don't know anything about me.
我对你了解更少
And I know even less about you.
你差不多是我见过的最难以捉摸的人
You're, like, the most elusive person I've ever met.
才不是这样
That's not true at all.
好吧 你是打哪儿来的
Okay, where are you from?
我是从...
I'm from...
北边来的
North.
很北边
Up north.
你听 谁会这样回答
See? Who says that?
谁会这么说 你就是个谜
Who says that? You're like an enigma.
来吧 我们认真点
Come on, let's get down to it.
我们轮流问问题 你问我一个
We'll go one for one, you ask me a question,
我问你一个 我们必须回答 成交
I ask you a question, we have to answer, deal?
不行 这对我来说太复杂了
No, okay, this is complicated for me.
咯 咯 咯 咯 咯 咯
Bock, bock, bock, bock, bock, bock, bock, bock.
你是在学鸡叫吗
Are you really making chicken noises?
我是在学烦人的鸡叫 咯 咯 咯 咯 咯 咯
I make a mean chicken noise. Bock, bock, bock, bock, bock.
好吧 好吧
All right, okay, fine, fine, okay,
我接受 但得我先问问题
I, I will do it, but I get to ask the first question.
好吗
Okay?
好 那你为什么想当律师
Okay, um, why do you want to be a lawyer?
职业问题 真是大胆刺♥激♥
An occupational question, very bold and exciting.
好吧 我爸爸有很多律师
All right, well, my dad has a lot of lawyers,
他们似乎总是很焦虑
and they always seem anxious.
好吧 我已经开始焦虑了 所以我想为什么不去当律师呢
Okay, well, I'm anxious already, so I figured why not?
你没有回答我的问题
You're not answering the question.
好吧 真是扫兴 额
All right, so, buzzkill, um,
我的父母 他们在我很小的时候抛弃了我
my parents, uh, they sort of ditched me when I was little,
我在寄养家庭的时候
and, uh, uh, I was in foster care.
我惹上了...
And I got in,
我惹上了麻烦 跟你一样
I got in trouble, as you do,
然后当时有个女律师帮助了我
and there was this, uh, this lawyer woman who helped me.
她不是因为钱
Not 'cause she needed to or for money,
她只想帮我
just she wanted to, I guess.
为了公益
Pro-bono.
感觉你长大很不容易
Sounds like a hard way to grow up.
是的 所以这也是我想要做的
Yeah, and that's what I want to do.
我想帮助无依无靠的孩子们
I want to help little kids who don't have anybody.
到我了
My turn.
你刚说你♥爸♥爸有很多律师
You said your dad has a lot of lawyers,
所以我猜你们家很有钱 对吧
so, I'm guessing your family's loaded, huh?
噢 我爸... 我妈在我很小的时候就去世了
Oh, Dad is, um, Mom died when I was little.
对不起
Hey, I'm sorry.
你从未说过关于你♥妈♥的♥事
Never said anything about your mom.
你也没说你的寄养家庭啊 所以...
Well, you never said anything about foster homes, so...
我们扯平了
Fair enough.
所以只有你们父女两相依为命
So just the two of you then, you and your dad?
不是 三个 我 我爸 还有他的事业
No, there's three of us, me, my dad, and his business.
他爱事业胜过爱我
电影精选列表