big man on campus, whoa.
你还记得我为什么送你来这儿吗
Do you even remember why I sent you here?
让凯茜·克劳斯爱上我
To make Cassie Claus fall in love with me.
我不在意她爱不爱你
I don't care if she loves you,
我只要她最后嫁给你就好
I only care that she marries you.
我们已经步入正轨了
We're on track.
是吗
Oh, really?
那这位是谁
Then who is this?
你还跟踪她
You're having her followed?
噢 这样冒犯到你了吗
Oh, does that offend your sensibilities?
他谁也不是
He's nobody.
我可以安排他离开这所学校
I can arrange to have him removed from the campus.
不用 我能搞定他
No, I can handle him.
真的
Really?
我不会让您失望的
I won't let you down.
说的我都信了
If only I was confident of that.
我得走了
Got to go.
去吧 去吧
Oh, by all means, go, go.
爸爸 你会经常来吗
Father, will you be visiting regularly?
我喜欢密切关注我的投资对象
I like to keep an eye on my investments.
听上去像场约会
It sounds like a date.
-不是 -他来接你 带你去派对
- It's not. - He's picking you up, taking you to a party,
你打扮地漂漂亮亮
you're getting all fancy.
我们只是朋友 好吗
We're just friends, okay?
那你闻着像甜甜的花儿一样只是巧合吗
And you smelling like flowers is just a coincidence?
佩普
Pep.
要是你♥爸♥发现了他会大发雷霆的
Your dad would have a reindeer if he found out.
-你没事吧 -没事 只是
- You okay? - Yeah, it's,
这是我来到现实世界参加的第一场派对
It's my first party in the real world.
我不知道我能否适应
I don't know if I would call college the real world.
不用紧张
There's nothing to be nervous about.
他们都是孩子
I mean, they're just kids,
跟你一样
just like you.
也不完全一样
Well, not exactly like me.
是吗
No.
也许是不一样
No, maybe not.
JR 我老家有这么一件事
JR, there's a situation back in my hometown,
而且这件事不会改变
and it's not changing.
我的意思是 不管你有多么可爱 多么迷人...
I mean, no matter how cute and charming you might be--
噢 你觉得我可爱迷人
Oh, you think I'm cute and charming?
我说正经话呢
I'm trying to be serious.
不 我知道 你名花有主了
No, no, I get it, you're spoken for.
他真幸运
He's a lucky guy.
走吧 我们去融入他们吧
Hey, come on, let's go mingle.
问题是 我不知道怎么做
Yeah, I don't know how to do that.
跟着我就好了 孩子
Oh, just stick with me, kid.
走吧
Come on.
好
Okay.
我的天 我喜欢你的装扮
Oh, my god, I love your outfit.
-谢谢 -我的天 那天英语课
- Oh, thank you. - Oh, my gosh, I was sitting next to you
我就坐你旁边 我一直在想
in English comp the other day, and I was trying to figure out
这是不是就是你的自然发色
if that's your natural hair color.
-是的 -天呢 不是吧
- Yeah. - Oh, my god, it is not!
我想去主修戏剧或者气质学
I'm getting some, like, major theatre major vibes.
不行 这些太偏娱乐了
No, no, no, they're too fun,
我想去学一些更严谨的 比如科学
I'm thinking more like maybe science or something.
噢 比如一些赚不了什么钱的对吧
Oh, something that probably doesn't make a lot of money, right?
比如社会学和心理学
Like, like, sociology or psychology.
真是难得选 我无法决定
Undeclared, yeah, I can't decide,
-我只想 我想啥都学 -还没决定 我就知道
- I just, I want to learn everything. - Undeclared, I knew it.
你有一种怪诞的 古灵精怪的气质
You have kind of a whimsical, flaky vibe.
-噢 谢谢 -你是天蝎座的吗
- Oh, thank you so much. - Are you a Scorpio?
-我不知道那是什么 -等等 你要去宣誓吗
- I don't know what that is. - Wait, are you going to pledge?
老天鹅 她当然要去 你当然要去
Oh, my god, of course she is! Of course you are.
-好啊 -凯茜 凯茜 我要去拿喝的了 你要吗
- I guess, yeah. - Cass, Cass, I'm getting a drink, you want one?
额 好啊 谢谢
Uh, thank you, yeah, sure.
-等等 -你们俩是怎么认识的
-Wait. - So how do you two know each other?
-额 我... -你知道他的父母非常... 非常有权势吗
- Oh, well, I-- - Did you know that his parents are, like, super important?
对 我也听说了 但只听说是非常有钱 非常豪
Yeah, I heard that too, only I heard rich, super rich.
-有权不就有钱吗 -说得好 确实
- It's the same thing. - Good point, yeah, it is.
我们刚认识不久 所以我也不知道...
We just met, so I don't really know--
你知道他是权贵家族公子哥儿吧
You know he comes from money, right?
那些老权贵 你可以从他的打扮上看出来
Like, old money. You can tell by the way he dresses.
你看过他的车吗
And I mean, have you seen his car?
-没有 -他住在西校区的别♥墅♥里
- No. - He lives on the West Campus condos.
-哇哦 -哇哦
- Wow. - Wow.
很夸张吧
I know, right?
凯茜 给你
Cassie, here you go.
谢谢
Thanks so much.
所以 你们在讲什么
So, what did I miss?
凯茜不知道你家很有钱
Cassie didn't know you were rich.
我的天 你逗我吗
Oh, my god, are you kidding me?
瞧瞧这是谁
What do you know?
凯茜·克劳斯看上去十分心烦
It's Cassie Claus looking distraught.
山姆 你在这儿干什么
Sam, what are you doing here?
跟踪你啊 不是 我开玩笑的
I'm stalking you. No, I'm just kidding,
我刚从图书馆抄近路回来 我听到了音乐声
it's a shortcut from the library, and I heard the music,
我还以为我会伤感地站在派对外
I thought I'd stand outside the party sad.
不说我了 你怎么了 你没事吧
Never mind, what's going on with you? Are you okay?
你知道伏特加是什么吗
Do you know what vodka is?
嗯 我应该听说过
Yes, I think I've heard of it.
所以你知道它味道很恶心吧
Yeah, okay, so you know it tastes nasty, right?
-嗯 -JR给我倒了一杯
- Sure. - Okay, JR poured me a cup of it,
我喝了一大口 因为我还以为那是苏打水 然后...
and I took a big gulp, 'cause I thought it was soda, and...
我现在觉得我好蠢
now I feel like a total idiot.
为什么 因为你不喜欢伏特加
Why? Because you don't like vodka?
不是 因为我喷到了另一个女孩身上
No. 'Cause I spit it on a girl.
-噢 惨了 -是啊 我现在只想死
- Oh, yikes. - Yeah, and now I just want to die.
-这反应很正常 -嗯
- Reasonable reaction. - Mm-hmm.
你在大学社会等级中的地位不保
Your standing in the college social hierarchy is threatened.
要我说 也许你该直接退学
Yeah, you should probably just quit school.
或者 你也可以离开派对
Or, you could blow off this party
和我一起去耍 我也不知道
and you come hang out with me. I don't know,
随你怎么选 但我支持第二种 我们出去玩
either one, but I'd go with option B, we can hang out.
嘿 我安慰好了布丽安娜
Hey, I talked Brianna down.
-又是你 -嗯 我总是在不受待见的时候出现
-You again? - Yeah, like a bad penny.
-这是私人派对好吗 兄弟 -嗯
- Private party, dude, okay? - Yeah.
那我走了
Yeah, I'm going.
不过额 我朋友还在这
This is, uh, my friend here though,
所以不要给她喝的下料
so maybe don't spike her drink.
这个社会反对那些玩意儿 知道吧
Society frowns on that stuff, you know?
我也是
So do I.
-好的 -那好
- Okay. - Mkay.
再见 凯茜
Bye, Cassie.
是这样的 我说我去帮你拿喝的的时候
Look, when I said I was getting you a drink...
-我还以为你知道我什么意思 -我...
- well, I thought you understood that I meant-- - Well, I--
这一切对我来说都是陌生的 我...
Look, it's all new to me, I...
你想回里面去吗
You want to go back inside?
嗯
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
-晚上好 -噢
- Good evening. - Oh.
老兄 你吓我我了
Hey, man, you scared me there,
突然从灌木丛里冒出来 你看到了吗
in the bushes, but, did you see that?
好像是雪 这是八月诶
I think that was snow, it's August.
看着我 山姆
Look at me, Sam.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我知道的多了去了
I know a lot of things.
我知道你迟交了学费
I know that you're late in paying your college tuition,
正在申请最低工资
you're working minimum wage,
我还知道你是凯茜·克劳斯的朋友
I also know you're friends with Cassie Claus,
我可以给你一份工作
电影精选列表