我们去了书店
Well, um, we went to the bookstore,
差不多在一起度过了一整天
and then we kind of spent the day together.
你和那个长着一头秀发的男生
You and the boy with the pretty hair
度过了一整天
spent all day together?
我有点纠结 因为一方面 这真是太棒了
I'm conflicted, because, A, holy cow, that's awesome,
但另一方面 你已经订婚了
but, B, you're engaged.
我不是故意的 我以为JR和我
I didn't mean to. I mean, I thought JR
只会成为朋友
and I were just becoming friends.
-你以为 -额 然后他跟我说
- You thought? - Well, then he told me that
他不只是想和我做朋友
he liked me more than friends.
好淘气哦
That's so naughty!
我知道
I know.
-那是真的 真的淘气 -噢
- That's actually, like, really naughty. - Oh.
上学第一天/距离圣诞还有135天
冷静 凯茜 你可以的 只要...
Okay, Cassie, you can do it, just...
好吧 不理我 没事
Oh, no, nope, all right.
你可以的 你可以大方走出去 交些朋友
You can do it, you can go out there and make friends.
你可以的
Yes.
嗨 我想要一杯热巧克力
Hi. Can I get a hot chocolate
上面放迷你棉花糖和掼奶油
with mini marshmallows and whipped cream?
-没有棉花糖 -什么
- No marshmallows. - What?
我懂 不卖♥♥秘密棉花糖的咖啡店
I know, a coffee shop that doesn't sell tiny marshmallows,
真是不可理喻 这个世界怎么会变成这样
it's insane, what is the world coming to?
我们也不卖♥♥意大利食物
We also don't sell Italian food.
好吧 你们真的应该进一点
Well, you should really get some.
意大利食物
Italian food?
不是 棉花糖
No, no, no, the marshmallows,
-放在热巧克力上面 -巧克力
- for the hot chocolate. - Chocolate,
谢谢 知道了 很棒
thank you, got it, awesome.
我会把这个建议告诉上头的克雷格的
I'll go ahead and pass that to Greg at upper management,
他真的很喜欢听这些建议
he really loves suggestions like this.
咱们聊完了吗
Are we done here?
没 事实上 我有一个主意
No, actually, I have an idea.
哇哦 今天对你来说很重要是吗
Wow, it's a big day for you, huh?
是的
Yeah, it is.
嗨 大家好 我叫凯茜 我是新来的
Hi, everyone. I'm Cassie, and I'm new here,
我谁也不认识 但我想
and I don't really know anybody, but I'd love to
和大家做朋友 所以我请大家
be friends with you, and, um, so, I'm going to
一人一杯热巧克力 当做礼物
get you a hot chocolate, or whatever, uh, as a present.
上学第一天快乐
So, um, happy first day of school.
嘿 别这么做 今天就我一个人上班
Hey, don't do that, I'm the only one working today.
嗨 我要双份意式浓缩咖啡 谢谢
Hi, double shot of espresso, please.
-我要一杯抹茶拿铁 -中杯拿铁
- Can I get a mocha latte? - Medium Latte!
罗伯特·布雷默
Robert Bremmer?
卡珊德拉·克劳斯
Cassandra Claus?
♪分开令人心碎♪
¶ Yeah, it hurts Being broken... ¶
卡珊德拉·克劳斯
Cassandra Claus?
克劳斯小姐
Miss Claus?
卡珊德拉·克劳斯没来吗
No Cassandra Claus.
到
Present!
啊
Aw!
♪微风吹来秘密♪
¶ The winds blow secrets... ¶
不好意思
Sorry.
♪跟上♪
¶ Keep ¶
♪跟上♪
¶ Keep ¶
嗨 我叫凯茜
Hi, I'm Cassie.
我叫凯茜
I'm Cassie!
这是什么玩具
What's that toy?
天 这是你的午饭吗
Oh, my god, is that your lunch?
你不喜欢纸杯蛋糕吗
Yeah, you don't like cupcakes?
♪心碎 有高♥潮♥就有低谷♪
¶ Hearts break Highs need lows ¶
♪我们不必知道♪
¶ No we don't know why... ¶
嗨 别动
Hey, hi. Hey, hi, don't move.
噢 那个没钱的男生
Oh, the boy with no money.
对 就是我
Yeah, that is who I am.
我一直在到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you,
我还没告诉我你叫什么
you never told me your name.
我应该告诉你吗
Was I supposed to?
嗯
Yes.
好吧 我叫凯茜·克劳斯
Well, I'm Cassie Claus.
凯茜·克劳斯 我是山姆
Cassie Claus, hey, I'm Sam.
-嗨 -额 我只想跟你说声谢谢
- Hi. - Wow, uh, I just wanted to say thank you,
非常感谢 因为实在太疯狂了 谁会像你那样做
like, so much. That's crazy, who does that?
-谁会帮助一个陌生人 -因为正好我有钱 你没钱
- Who helps out a total stranger like that? - Well, I had it and you didn't,
大家都会这么做的吧
anyone else would have done the same.
不是 没有人会那么做
No, literally nobody would've done the same.
500块钱对你来说也许不多
Hey, $500 might not be a lot to you,
但对于我可以说是全世界
but it means the world to me,
我会还给你的
and I'm going to pay you back.
好的 你愿意还就还
Okay, if you'd like.
我愿意 非常愿意
I would like, I would like very much.
我正在努力争取 我发了七封长邮件
I'm working on it. I sent seven long emails,
在助学金办公室待了三个小时
and I spent three hours in the Financial Aid Office.
嘿 你见过这种玩意吗
Hey, have you seen one of these?
这是部电♥话♥ 对吧
So it's a phone, right?
但你也可以用它发信息
But you can also send messages,
还可以问问题 就像魔法一样
and you can ask it questions, it's like magic.
我完全理解为什么人们会整天泡在这个上面
I totally get why people are on these things all the time.
你对手♥机♥ 互联网完全不了解
You missed the whole cell phone, Internet thing,
你是在告诉我这个吗
is that what you're telling me right now?
嗯 对啊 我的家乡 人们都没有手♥机♥
Yeah. I mean, where I'm from, we just don't have that.
我爸爸还用卷轴和羊皮纸手写名单
My dad still writes lists with, like, scrolls and parchment.
你还真是有点奇怪
You're kind of weird, huh?
-这句话不怎么好听 -不是 不是
- Well, that's not very nice. - No, no,
如果我说我不喜欢奇怪的事物 那才叫不好听
it's only not nice if I'm saying I don't like weird,
但我碰巧觉得
but I happen to think there's a
这世界上就缺怪物
significant lack of weird in the world,
尤其是学校里 我就喜欢怪物
especially on this campus. I'm a fan.
凯茜
Cassie.
嘿
Hey.
你是... 额...
You're, uh...
-那个没钱的男生 -对
- The guy with no money. - Right.
额 JR 这位是山姆
Uh, JR, this is Sam.
你好 对了 凯茜
What's up? So, Cassie,
今晚有个很棒的派对
there's an amazing party tonight,
我需要有个对象陪我去
and, well, I need a date.
我得走了
And I need to leave.
好吧 之后再联♥系♥ 兄弟
All right, well, catch you later, bro.
好的 兄弟
Yeah, sure, bro.
-再见 凯茜 -再见 山姆
- Bye, Cassie. - Bye, Sam.
所以...
So...
-11点来接你 -11点 晚上
- pick you up at 11? - 11? At night?
11点之后精彩的夜生活才刚开始呢
Well, nothing cool happens before 11, come on.
好吧
Okay.
但我去不了
But I can't.
我猜猜 男朋友在家等着吗
Let me guess, boyfriend back home, right?
我们只是朋友 凯茜
We're just friends, Cass.
你也想认识新的朋友 对吧
I mean, you want to meet new people, right?
知道哪里新朋友多吗
Know where there are lots of people?
-派对上 -派对
- Parties? - Parties.
你不能随时想进来就进来吧
You can't just come in here whenever you want.
哦
Oh?
不能吗
Can't I?
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Father,
我没想到你会来
I wasn't expecting you.
你本该有消息随时通知我的
You were to keep me apprised.
学期才刚开始
Classes just started.
你觉得我在意这个吗
Do you think I care about that?
嗯
Hmm?
好成绩 系主任名单
Good grades, dean's list,
校园风云人物 哇哦
电影精选列表