and getting to know you these past few months...
让我确信你就是那个
it's made me certain that you're the woman
我想共度余生的女人
who I want to spend the rest of my life with.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
什么情况
What's happening here?
好吧 你在求婚
Oh, okay, you're doing the thing.
这是真的
This is happening.
在所有人面前 在舞会上
Right now, in front of everyone, at the dance?
凯茜·克劳斯 你愿意嫁给我吗
Cassie Claus, will you marry me?
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 什么 什么情况
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what's, what's happening?
你有事吗
Do you mind?
我们现在正在办大事呢
We're kind of having a moment here.
凯茜 那个给山姆钱的...
Cassie, the man who was paying Sam...
等我喘口气
I'm winded.
给山姆钱让他监视你的 是杰克·弗罗斯特
The man who was paying Sam is Jack Frost.
-你♥爸♥爸在你这儿 -他爸爸
- Your father was here? - His father?
剧情反转啊
Plot twist.
-你就是那个未婚夫 -就是我
- You're the guy? - I'm the guy
马上就会成为凯茜的丈夫
that'll be Cassie's husband.
如果她愿意
If she'll have me.
你一直都在幕后策划这件事 你陷害我
You've been behind this whole thing, man, you set me up.
滚开 兄弟
Back off, man.
我才不滚
I'm not going to back off.
凯茜 你配得上更好的
Cassie, you deserve something better
而不是只是一个穿着漂亮西装的发型模特
than a walking haircut in a nice suit.
真幽默
Funny.
-我们走吧 -不 不
- Let's get out of here. - No, no, no, no.
你打我
You kicked me?
你说呢
I don't know.
打架
Fight!
你逗我呢吗
Are you kidding me?
住手
Stop.
想尝尝我的拳头吗 啊
You want some, huh?
行了
Alright.
记得@我
Tag me in that.
吃我一拳
Take that.
住手
Stop it!
我那些表情包是你♥爸♥爸发的吗
Did your father post that stuff about me?
不是
No.
我也不知道 我跟那事儿一点关系也没有
I mean, I don't know, I had nothing to do with it.
不过听起来的确是他干得出来的
But that does sound like something he's capable of.
山姆 抱歉我错怪了你
Sam, I'm so sorry I blamed you.
不过现在也没关系了 我那么努力融入大家
It doesn't matter now, I mean, I tried to fit in,
但我不属于这里
but I don't belong here.
什么
What?
我爸爸需要我
My father needs me.
那你内心的想法呢
What about what you need?
不重要了吗
Isn't that more important?
不重要
No, it's not.
JR
JR,
求婚吧
ask me.
凯茜·克劳斯...
Cassie Claus...
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
你怎么样
How you doing?
噢 过来
Oh, come here.
我来帮你系蝴蝶结 太歪了
Let me fix that bow tie, it's just so crooked.
不知道为什么非要选今天举办婚礼
I don't know why we have to do this today,
本来就是年度最忙的一天了
it's the busiest day of the year.
因为这是杰克·弗罗斯特的合同里写的
Well, that's what the Jack Frost contract said.
-恩 -好了 很好看
- Mm. - There, very dapper.
你看上去真美
You look beautiful.
你怎么不笑
Where's that smile?
你知道吗 你还小的时候
You know, when you were a little girl,
你会每天早上跑下楼梯
you used to come running down the steps every morning
脸上笑开了花
with this huge smile on your face.
我已经很就没看过那个笑容了
I haven't seen that smile in a long time.
我已经不再是小女孩了 所以...
I'm not a little girl anymore, so...
你知道这场婚礼多么重要
You know how important this marriage is.
它会加强我们的能力 让我们的工作得以继续
It will cement our ability to continue our work.
我知道
I know.
也许你在想着那个年轻小伙子吧
And you may be thinking of that other young man,
你的朋友山姆
your friend Sam?
他真的很不错 爸爸
He's a really nice boy, Dad.
我觉得你会很喜欢他的
I think you would've really liked him.
不过现在这都不重要了 我永远也不会再见到他了
It doesn't matter now, 'cause I'm never going to see him again,
只有这样了
and that's just the way it is.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just...
稍等一会儿好吗
Can you just give me a minute?
我马上好 我会... 我只是...
I'll be okay, I will, I just,
我只是想一个人静静 好吗
I just need to be alone for a minute, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
-大学生活怎样 -他们好吗
- What was it like? - Were they nice?
他们一定很淘气
I bet they were naughty.
那儿有很多淘气的人 是不是啊 佩普
There are lots of naughty ones, aren't there, Pep?
人类没有那么糟 他们只会担心愚蠢的事情
Real people aren't so bad. They worry about silly things,
他们吃的糖也不够多
and they don't eat enough sugar,
他们也有不足的地方
and they definitely could be nicer,
但他们尝试着改变了
but they try.
我觉得这很难
I think it's harder there.
当然 我在那儿非常受欢迎
Of course, I was really popular.
男孩们都对我投怀送抱
The boys just threw themselves at me.
波普 我回来之前这儿交给你管
Pop, you're in charge til I get back.
-噢 但是先生 婚礼怎么办 -我会在那之前回来
- Oh, but, sir, the wedding? - Oh, I'll be back before then.
就靠你了 普普
I'm counting on you, Plip.
我的走了 身上的担子太重
I've got to go, I've got a lot of responsibilities
现在我要去真实世界冒险了
now that I have real-world experience.
她太棒了
She is so cool.
山姆 对吧
Sam, right?
您是 额 谁
You're, uh, who?
卡珊德拉的爸爸
Cassandra's father.
-圣诞老人 -我觉得我们还没熟到可以直接叫我大名 你说呢
- Santa? - I don't think we're on a first-name basis yet, do you?
额 没 没
Yeah, no, no.
克劳斯先生
Uh, Mr. Claus.
有什么事吗
What's up?
我的女儿 似乎非常喜欢你
My daughter, she seems to be quite fond of you.
但我很确定她要嫁给另一个人了
Well, I'm pretty sure she's marrying someone else.
你觉得我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that?
不 不 不 你知道
Yeah, no, no, no, you probably do.
所以我才来到这里
That's why I'm here.
她嫁给他只是奉我的命令
She's only marrying him because I asked her to,
但我开始觉得 也许...
but I'm starting to think that maybe, possibly,
也许我做错了
it's conceivable I may have made a mistake.
你是在问我吗
Is that a question?
我已经查过你了 山姆
I've checked you out, Sam,
你每年都在乖孩子名单上
you've been on the nice list every single year.
你知道吗 在这个年级这个时代蛮罕见的
You know, that's quite impressive in this day and age.
你觉得我女儿怎么样
What do you think of my daughter?
我觉得她是我...
I think she's the...
见过的
weirdest
最奇怪 最有趣 最漂亮的女孩
most fun, smart, beautiful girl I've ever met.
走吧
Come on.
我们去兜个风
Let's take a ride.
叫我圣诞老人就好
Call me Santa.
好的
Okay,
圣诞老人
Santa.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Pardon me.
让开
Move!
谢谢
Thank you.
什么事搞迟了
电影精选列表