让我来助你一臂之力
He asked me to lend a hand.
我父亲怎么会知道?
How would my father know?
他正在监狱的牢房♥里熬着呢
He's in a prison, rotting in a cell.
别傻了 你父亲的眼线无处不在
Don't be silly. Your father has spies everywhere.
那你可以回去告诉我父亲
Well, you can tell my father...
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your fuckin' help.
一切都在我的掌控之中 并没有
I have it all under control. - No, you don't.
是真的 我已经派人
Yes, I have people out there right now...
去处理最后一个问题
cleaning up this final issue, and that's all...
那样就可以… -随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
那个混♥蛋♥保镖在哪儿? -好吧
So, where's this bouncer asshole? - Okay.
能不能先等一下?
Can we just take a minute?
你不能在光天化日之下 当众开枪毙了那个家伙
You can't go and shoot this guy in the middle of town fucking square.
这点你应该明白吧?
You understand that, right?
眼下的情况比较微妙
This is a delicate situation.
如果我们…想要干掉那个家伙 我们就必须…
So, if we're gonna kill this guy...
“如果”?他已经是个死人了
If? He's already dead.
我诺克斯做事 从不失手
Once Knox is on the job, it's over, baby.
只是何时动手的问题
It's just a matter of when.
对 你说得没错 想必如此
Yeah, you're right. I'm sure.
你想必神通广大 无所不能
I'm sure you're amazing. Amazing.
我想再尝试一下简单的解决办法
Um, I'm gonna try to do this the easy way one more time.
没问题吧? -你尽管去做
Is that okay? Yeah. Thank you. - You do your thing. You do your thing.
谢谢 在那之后 你就可以大干一场了 -真是好哥们
After that, you can set it all on fire. - My man. My man.
好极了 -对 -上帝保佑
Wonderful. Yeah. - God bless, God bless.
这家伙是他妈谁…
Who the fuck is...
我们回头见
I'll be seeing you soon.
我知道你住哪里
I know where you live.
道尔顿先生
Mr. Dalton.
什么事?
Yeah?
关于那晚的事 我们有几个问题想问你
We have a few questions about the other night.
需要你跟我们走一趟
Need you to come with us.
好的 有何不可?
Sure. Why not?
就是他吗?
Is that him?
埃尔伍德P道尔顿
Elwood P. Dalton.
埃尔伍德?
Elwood?
大多数人都叫我道尔顿 警官
Most people call me Dalton, sir.
大多数人都叫我大鸡哥
Most people call me Big Dick.
我不会那样叫你的
I'm not gonna do that.
你的名字让我想起了约翰尼卡什的歌♥
Your name reminds me of that Johnny Cash song.
是吗 哪一首?
Yeah? Which one?
《名为苏的男孩》
"A Boy Named Sue."
男孩的爸爸给他取了个女孩的名字
Dad gave his son a girl's name...
希望他日后能成为一条硬汉
so he'd grow up tough.
你是条硬汉吗 小子?
Are you tough, son?
你的副手说你有些问题想问我
Your deputy says you had some questions for me.
听好了 埃尔伍德
Listen up, Elwood...
我是门罗县的警长
I'm the sheriff of all of Monroe County.
但玻璃岛是个特别的地方 知道为什么吗?
But Glass Key is special. Do you know why?
你把我问倒了 警官
I'm stumped, sir.
我的孩子们是在这里长大的
My children were raised here.
如今生活在这里的人 就像家人一样 明白我的意思吗?
All the people that live here now are like family, you understand?
明白 意思是你热爱玻璃岛?
Yeah. So, you like Glass Key?
我希望你离开这里 我的朋友
I'd like you to leave here, my friend.
你不会想做我的朋友的
You don't want to be my friend.
那样的话
Well, in that case...
有几个办法可以解决这个问题
there are a few ways this can go.
我可以逮捕你
I can arrest you.
理由是什么?
For what?
那不重要 我们会说案卷弄丢了 然后在某一天突然又找到了
Doesn't matter. We'll lose the paperwork. We'll find you someday.
而找到的那天 很可能就是 你被刺死在监狱院子里的日子
Likely, the very same day you get shanked in the yard.
那样的话讽刺感十足
That way, it will be ironic.
会是写歌♥的好材料
It will make a good song.
如果是一首朗朗上口的歌♥
Elwood doesn't really rhyme with much, but...
“埃尔伍德”恐怕不太好押韵
I mean, if it's a catchy tune.
把他从车上弄下去!
Get him out of the car!
给我下车!
Get out of the fucking car!
好的 没问题 -下来!
All right. All right. All right. - Get out!
你想死吗 小子?
You have a death wish, son?
你这是在干什么?
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
来吧 道尔顿
Come on, Dalton.
他是我的父亲
He's my father.
我母亲去世后 我就离开了群岛
My mom died and I moved away from the Keys...
改名换姓 换成了她的娘家姓
changed my name, took her maiden name.
真不知道我为什么要回来
I don't know why I ever came back.
你之前提到的那个人 本布兰特
The man you talked about, Ben Brandt...
他的父亲是杰拉尔德布兰特
His father is Gerald Brandt.
我爸爸以前曾在他手下做事
My dad used to work for him.
他在玻璃岛投入了大量的金钱
He put a lot of money into Glass Key.
拥有一支包租船队 用于经营旅游业务
Owned a fleet of charter boats that ran tours.
和毒品生意
And drugs.
直到他离开
Until he was gone.
他现在在监狱里
He's in prison now.
我想我父亲现在改为 替他那混账儿子卖♥♥命了
And I guess, now my father works for his fucking son.
你必须离开玻璃岛
You have to leave Glass Key.
真是令人唏嘘
It's kinda sad, you know.
想当年这里想必是个美丽的小镇
I bet this was a nice town once.
美丽的小镇倒算不上
Nice towns are overrated.
我们要在这里制♥造♥多大的破坏?
And how much damage are we supposed to do here?
必须足够让他知道厉害
Enough to make sure he gets the message.
查莉 从后门出去 快
Charlie, out the back. Quick!
从后门出去!
Out the back!
♪ 我要去市中心 找一家酒吧 ♪
♪ I'm gonna go downtown Gonna find me a bar ♪
♪ 一杯接一杯 直到天明 ♪
♪ Drink and drink till the sun comes up tomorrow ♪
♪ 哦 宝贝 ♪
♪ Oh, baby ♪
♪ 我要把钱花在自动点唱机上 ♪
♪ I'm gonna spend my money On jukebox songs ♪
♪ 今晚我要尽情起舞 宝贝 ♪
♪ I'm gonna dance the night away, baby ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ Baby ♪
♪ 你直教我惊叹连连 ♪
♪ You got me singin' whoo whoo whoo ♪
♪ 我已不知该如何是好 宝贝 ♪
♪ I don't know what I'm gonna do, baby ♪
♪ 我的宝贝… ♪
♪ My baby ♪
嘿 发生什么事了? -嘿
Hey, what's going on? - Hey.
艾莉打了两通电♥话♥过来
Ellie called twice.
让我看到你就给她发短♥信♥
Said I needed to text her if you showed up.
你还迟到了
Also, you're late, which...
这还是头一回
is a first.
我和警长之间…
Had a little mix-up...
发生了一点小误会
with the sheriff.
误会?
A mix-up?
什么误会?
What are we talkin' about?
是啊 什么误会?
Yeah, what are we talking about?
我很好奇你会跟她说什么
I'm curious, actually, to hear what you were gonna tell her.
嘿 劳拉
Hey, Laura.
能给我一杯纯伏特加吗?
Can I have a vodka neat, please?
好的
Yeah.
我叫本布兰特
I'm Ben Brandt.
你
You...
你想必就是道尔顿了
you must be Dalton.
让我猜猜 这次轮到你登场 -轮到我?
Let me guess. It's your turn now. - My turn?
你懂的 威胁我 让我滚出小镇
You know, to threaten me. Tell me to get out of town.
就像你的朋友大鸡哥那样
Like your buddy, Big Dick.
不 不 我觉得你应该不吃威胁这一套
No. No, I get the impression that you can't be threatened.
我倒是希望威胁有用 但…
I wish you could be, but...
我要是觉得钱有用 花钱收买♥♥你也在所不惜
I'd even bribe you, if I thought money would work.
真的吗?多少钱?
Really? How much we talking?
你真会开玩笑
You're funny. You're funny.
我实在忍♥不住想问 你一个外地人跑到这里来
See, I can't help but wonder what an outsider like you...
到底想要干什么
thinks you're doing here.
我也不知道 本
I don't know, Ben.
大家都在这里干什么呢?
What are any of us doing here anyway?
电影精选列表