Imagine having a drink right there with somebody special, you know?
你甚至可以在这里结婚
Hell, you could even get married here.
还有离婚
Divorced, too.
然后再回到这里借酒浇愁
Then you can come back and drown your sorrows.
人生百态 尽在于此
I mean, it's a whole "circle of life" thing.
多么动人的宣传演讲
Oh. That's one hell of a sales pitch.
对
Yeah.
我知道如今的玻璃岛早已今非昔比
Look, I know the Glass Key ain't what it once was.
但…
But...
我觉得这里可以成为 一个很特别的地方
I think this place could be something really special.
可以问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
为什么要叫“路边 餐馆”?
Why is it called the Road House?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
路边餐馆不是…一个词吗?
Isn't roadhouse one word?
对 这就是幽默的地方
Yeah, that's the joke.
这是一家路边餐馆
It's a roadhouse.
名字叫“路边 餐馆” 懂了吗?
But it's called the Road House. Get it?
还是一头雾水
Still unresolved.
我也不太清楚 我叔叔的幽默感比较独特
Well, I don't know. My uncle had a unique sense of humor.
对了 镇上有一家不错的旅馆
Hey, so, there's this cute hotel in town.
应该说是镇上唯一一家旅馆 但所幸还不错
I mean, it's the only hotel in town but luckily, it's cute.
这个嘛 我看到码头那边 有一艘待售的船屋
Well, you know, I saw that there was a houseboat for sale at the marina...
我打算去看一下
so I thought maybe I'd go check that out, but...
那艘破船?
That old tub?
它几乎都浮不起来了
It barely floats.
你知道?
You know it?
我当然知道
Yeah, I know it.
那是我的船 那是购买♥♥酒吧时附带的
It's mine. It came with the bar.
虽然我很欢迎你入住那里
Listen, you are more than welcome to stay there...
但我强烈建议你戴上呼吸管睡觉
but I highly advise you sleep with a snorkel.
好的 -还有
Okay. - Also...
小心鳄鱼
watch out for the crocodile.
小心什么? -我可没骗你
The what? - I shit you not,
去年尚茜就惨遭毒手?
it killed Shantsie last year.
谁
Who?
码头管♥理♥员♥的博美犬
The dock master's Pomeranian.
顺便提醒一句…
Oh, um... and heads up...
船的名字也是我叔叔起的
My uncle named the boat, too.
小船
你就是那个被弗兰基 卷入水深火热之中的可怜人?
You're the poor soul Frankie's got bunkin' on this frying pan?
对 正是我
Uh, yeah, I am.
好吧
Yeah, well...
你最好小心那只该死的鳄鱼
you best watch out for that damn croc.
欢迎来到无可争议的
Welcome to the undisputed
终极格斗冠军赛
UFC middleweight
世界中量级冠军赛现场!
championship of the world!
首先有请挑战者登场
Introducing first, the challenger...
埃尔伍德道尔顿!
Elwood Dalton!
嘿 道尔顿 道尔顿
Dalton. Dalton!
门上没有门铃
There's no doorbell.
可能是因为这是一艘船
Probably 'cause it's a boat.
我先把衣服穿上
I should put something on.
不必在意这些
Don't worry about it.
我家中有兄弟 习惯了
I got brothers.
想到你应该还没吃早餐
I figured you wouldn't have a chance to get breakfast, so...
我就带了一些食物过来
I brought some food.
你把这里布置得真不错
Love what you've done with the place.
需要我帮忙整理行李吗?
Help you unpack?
不用了 我就这一箱行李
Uh, no, I just have this suitcase.
好吧
Okay.
我看看 我给你带了脆玉米饼…
Let's see, we got tostadas.
早餐卷饼
Breakfast burrito.
还有馅饼
And empanadas.
谢谢 -不客气
Ah. Thank you, ma'am. - Yeah.
听着
Uh, look. So um...
我们已经见过不少你这样的保镖
We've been through a lot of you guys.
先是亚瑟 然后是贝内特
You know, there's Arthur. And then, Bennett, and...
还有一个叫克里斯的家伙
this guy, Chris, who, like, I thought...
我原以为他或许能撑一段时间
might last a little while...
但… 他是前海军陆战队员 虎背熊腰
but he's ex-Marine, just, huge guy.
但脑子不太好使
But, um, total idiot.
只坚持了不到两天
Lasted less than two days.
在那之后 我原本打算辞职的 但…
I was gonna leave after that...
现在你来了
but now you're here.
希望你会有所不同
I'm hoping you're different.
情况也许会有所好转
Maybe it'll get better.
谢谢你的食物
Thank you for the food.
早上好 道尔顿
Good morning, Dalton.
早
Morning.
嘿 道尔顿
Hey, Dalton.
你好吗?
How you doin'?
嗨 查莉
Hiya, Charlie.
嘿
Hey.
有什么能帮到你 哥们?
Um, what can I do for you, partner?
我想知道你们这附近有没有电脑 可供我借用一下
Kinda wondering if maybe you had a computer around these parts I could use.
就在那边
Mmm-hmm! Over there.
不瞒你说 我刚才还有点担心 你是来归还《大树弗雷德》的
Not gonna lie, I was kinda worried you came here to return Fred the Tree.
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I do that?
那样我上哪了解群岛著名的六趾猫?
How else am I supposed to learn about the Keys' famous six-toed cats?
有道理
Good point.
我有个好消息
And I have some good news.
我找到了你的生平故事
I found your life story.
这未必算好消息 不过…
I don't know if that's good news.
马丁霍利写的《命丧双叉》
Death at the Double X by Martin Holly.
20世纪50年代的西部故事平装书
Paperback western from the 1950s.
原来如此 西部故事
Oh, right. A western. - Mmm-hmm.
“勇猛的韦德韦科从未遇到过
"The intrepid Wade Waco never met a scoundrel...
他无法绳之以法的恶棍
"he couldn't bring to justice.
“但话又说回来
"But then again..."
韦德此前从未踏足过双叉
"Wade had never stepped foot in the Double X..."
“一间偷盗、诈骗
"A saloon, red-hot with rustlin',"
抢劫和谋杀案频发的酒馆”
"cheatin', robbin', and murder."
你应该很勇猛吧?
You're intrepid, right?
说实话 我也说不准
Honestly, I couldn't tell ya.
密♥码♥是四个零
It's four zeros.
好的
Okay.
能打开吗?
Yeah. That work?
打开了
Yeah.
把东西还回来! -你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴!
Bring those back! - Shut the fuck up!
妈的!我受够了!
God damn it! I'm sick of this!
闭上你的臭嘴!
Shut your ass up.
要么还回来 要么付钱!滚回店里吧!
Bring those back or pay for them! - Get back in there!
还想再来吗? -你要怎么做?
Whatcha gonna do, huh?
滚回店里吧
Go back in there!
鸡鸡歪歪的软蛋-
Big talk. What a fuckin' loser.
嘿! -干吗?
Hey!
都给我滚远点!
Get out of here, all of you!
为何不回家问你♥爸♥去?-
Why don't you go find your daddy?
快点
Now!
好-
Yeah, okay.
走啊
Go on.
快走
Go!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
好吧 我看见他了
All right. Let's see it.
去你的
Fuck you.
你拿着根球棒做什么?
What're you doing with that bat?
我讨厌那些混♥蛋♥
I hate those a-holes.
你♥爸♥爸呢?
Where's your dad?
他去干另一份活了
He's just at his other job.
光靠卖♥♥书为生有点困难
It's kinda hard to make a living on selling books.
电影精选列表