那棵不知从哪里冒出来的老树
but big old tree just kinda pops outta nowhere.
它就是大树弗雷德
Well, that's Fred the tree.
而你…
And...
感兴趣的话 这里有一本关于它的书
got a book on him, if you're interested.
内容充满本地色彩 非常适合游客
It's full of local color and all. It's great for tourists.
顺带一提 我叫查莉
I'm Charlie, by the way.
玻璃岛书店
嘿 查莉
Hey, Charlie.
你一个人经营着这家书店吗?
You run this bookstore all on your own?
不是
No.
不过我是店主之一
I am one of the owners, though.
你怎么会来到玻璃岛?
What brings you to Glass Key?
我来这里的一家酒吧工作
I'm here to work at a bar.
当酒保?
Bartending? - No.
不是 -酒吧里还能有什么工作?
What other job is there at a bar?
我想酒吧的老板遇到了一点麻烦
Well, the owner's havin' a little trouble, I guess, and I'm...
我是来帮忙解决问题的
just here to clean it up.
听起来就像西部片的情节
That kinda sounds like the plot to a western.
就像…
Like...
“小镇居民请来一位英雄 帮忙整顿乌烟瘴气的酒吧”
"Local townsfolk send for a hero to help clean up the rowdy saloon."
套路你懂的
You know that crap?
查莉 你就别烦着人家了
Charlie, leave this poor man alone.
真抱歉 她整天热衷于推销书籍
Yeah, I'm sorry. She gets excited about sellin' books and trees...
大树和弗雷德什么的… -嗨 我叫斯蒂芬
and Fred and all that... Hi, I'm Stephen.
我叫道尔顿
Dalton. - Mmm-hmm.
他是来这边的路边餐馆上班的
Oh, he's here to work at the Road House.
真的吗? -那里的老板弗兰基
Uh... Really? - See, the owner, uh, Frankie...
她只跟我说是一家路边餐馆 却没有告诉我名字
she told me it was a roadhouse, but she never told me the name.
就叫路边餐馆
It's just the Road House.
也就是说没有…没有名字?
Oh, so no name?
没有…对
Ah, well, no, well, yeah.
可以这么说 那里就叫路边餐馆
Kinda. It's the Road House.
沿着公路向前走 过了77英里标识牌就能到
It's just up the highway, past mile marker 77.
谢谢你推荐的书 但我…
Well, thank you for the book but...
预算有限 没事
I'm on a budget. - No, no.
你留着吧
Keep it, please.
就当我们送你的
It's on us.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到玻璃岛
Welcome to Glass Key.
谢谢 斯蒂芬
Thanks, Stephen.
77英里
路边餐馆 餐馆兼酒吧
但他们到这里还要五分钟-
But just like five more minutes till they get here.
等不了!-
I can't wait!
你们现在就要走吗?对啊,走了-
You guys wanna go now? - Yeah, yeah, let's do it.
不 真是的…每次都这样 每次…
No! Every single time. Every...
他在纠缠你吗? -对 他又想讨要免费酒喝
He's bothering you? - Yeah, he wants free drinks again.
免费个鸡毛-
You're not gettin' free shit, Reed.
一视同仁,者要钱-
You gotta fuckin' pay like everybody else, man.
好吧 我发誓 这是最后一杯了
If you... Okay. This is the last one, I swear.
到此为止 -谢谢
That's it. - I appreciate you.
那就最后一杯 -最后一杯
Last one, though. - Last one.
我保证你再也不会喝到免费酒了
You're not gettin' any more for free, I swear to God.
我发誓 这个老流氓… -我才17岁
Swear to God, this bum. - 17.
好吧
Okay. - Hiya.
可以给我一杯黑咖啡吗?
I'll get a black coffee.
我们不卖♥♥黑咖啡 抱歉
Oh, uh... Yeah, we don't have that. Sorry.
那你喝的是什么?
What're you drinkin'?
这是古巴咖啡
It's, uh, Cuban coffee.
好吧
Okay.
味道相去甚远
It's... very different.
给我来一杯吧
Yeah. - Can I have one of those?
好的 没问题
Sure. Okay.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我认识你
I know who you are.
你是埃尔伍德道尔顿
Elwood Dalton.
我是你的超级粉丝
Big fan, man.
你在干什么?冷静点 伙计
What you doin'? Just keep it cool, man.
我什么时候不冷静了?
When am I not cool?
我是个超级粉 你不知道他是谁-
Hey, I'm a big fan. You didn't know who he is.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you, ma'am.
哇
Yikes.
没骗你吧
Yeah.
这味道我喜欢 那就好
I really like that. - Good.
好
Yeah.
这里真是个好地方
Nice place you got here.
好安静
Peaceful.
♪ 即使不盲目自大… ♪
♪ You don't have to be blind ♪
去你的 混♥蛋♥!
Fuck you, motherfucker!
你才是 去你的混账…
Fuck you, you piece of shit!
♪ 或拒绝现在就放弃 ♪
♪ I refuse to give up now ♪
♪ 经受住所有考验和磨难… ♪
♪ See all the trials And tribulations through ♪
♪ 只要你能做到这些 ♪
♪ If you can do all these things ♪
嘿
Hey!
♪ 即使不是王 ♪
♪ You don't have to be a king ♪
嘿!
Hey!
给我出去 伙计 滚出去
Get out, man. Go. Get the fuck out.
滚出去
Get the fuck...
嘿 -去你的!
Hey! - Fuck you!
你给我出去 伙计 滚出去
You're fuckin' out, man. Get the fuck out.
♪ 也能分辨是非 ♪
♪ To know right from wrong ♪
♪ 将来某一天 ♪
♪ One of these days ♪
♪ 当你听到一个声音说“来吧” ♪
♪ When you hear a voice say, "Come" ♪
♪ 你会奔向何方? ♪
♪ Where you gonna run to? ♪
♪ 你跑到岩石上求援 ♪
♪ You're gonna run To the rock for rescue ♪
♪ 结果空无一人… ♪
♪ There will be no rock ♪
♪ 腰间挂着手♥枪♥ ♪
♪ Walkin' down the road ♪
♪ 走在大路上… ♪
♪ With your pistol in your waist ♪
这里就像个停尸房♥!
Wow, it's like a morgue in here.
嘿
Hey.
四号♥过道 清理一下
Cleanup! Aisle four.
给我滚出去 兄弟
Get the fuck outta here, bro.
窝囊废 你玩得够久了
Hey, asshole. You've been playing long enough.
该轮到我了
Give me a turn. Give me a turn.
嘿
Oh, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
放手 放开我! -给我来杯酒嘛
Just let go. - Hey, get me a drink.
走吧!我没拦你-
Let go! - I'm not holding you.
嘿!别这样!冷静点!
Hey, hey, hey, come on! Chill out.
冷静点!
Chill out! Chill out!
比利
Oh, Billy.
你就这么蠢吗?
You're that stupid?
住手 -你还没吸取教训 是吧?
Stop. - You didn't learn, did you?
小心我们揍死你
We'll whoop your ass.
你还没学乖吗?-还想再来个黑眼圈吗?
You didn't learn? You want another black eye?
我现在就给你再上一课 -不…
I'll give you another one right here. - No, I don't want another one.
你叫比利 对吧? -对
It's Billy, right? - Yeah.
那边有几个口渴的顾客正等着
There's some thirsty customers waitin' for you.
我来招待这几位就好 -好的
I can handle these gents. - Okay.
你是谁啊 微笑先生?
Who the fuck are you, Mr. Smiley?
微笑先生?是啊
Mr. Smiley? - Yeah.
从我进来那一刻起 你就笑得像个白♥痴♥似的
You've had this idiot grin since I walked in.
你很开心吗?
So, are you happy?
你是傻子吗?
Are you stupid?
还是因为脸上挨了太多拳头?
Or get punched in the face too many times?
说实话 应该是挨了太多拳头
Honestly, it's probably the punching thing.
可以出去谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you guys outside for a second?
不了 我还有事要忙
Nah. I got some work to do.
再来一根
Another one.
外面那些是你们的摩托车 对吧?
Those are your bikes out there, right?
对 我的是右边那台红色的
电影精选列表