Billy. - Ow! Fuck, man! My arm!
交给你了
You got him.
冷静点 老兄 冷静点
Chill. Chill, dude, chill.
你才冷静点 别再做这种事了
You fucking chill. Don't fucking ever do that again.
♪ 感谢上帝…- ♪
♪ Praise the Lord, praise the Lord ♪
放开我
Get off of me.
滚出去 伙计!
Get the fuck outta here, man.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck outta here.
搞什么 伙计?
Jesus, what the fuck, man? - Get out.
看我不打死你! -去你的
I will fuck you up! - Oh, fuck!
我越来越得心应手了
You know, I think I'm getting pretty good at this.
你有这方面的天赋 别忘了要靠膝盖发力
You're a natural. Don't forget to lift with your knees.
靠膝盖发力
Lift with my knees.
台球桌那边 穿绿衣服的家伙
Pool table. Guy in green.
嘿 退下 给我退下
Hey, back up. Back the fuck up.
他能充当保镖真是太好了
It's a good thing he can do that.
因为他是个糟糕的酒保
'Cause, you know, he's a pretty crap bartender.
屌♥-
It's cool.
大家都冷静点
Everyone relax.
别冲动
Don't fucking do that.
嘿 你是瑞夫 对吧?我是
Hey, you're Reef, right? - Yeah.
你那天毫不犹豫就出手帮了比利
You were quick to back Billy up the other day.
对 我讨厌恶霸 所以…
Yeah, I mean, I don't like bullies, so...
你指关节上那些是疤痕吗?
Those scars on your knuckles there?
老♥习♥惯了 我在大学期间打过拳
Old habit. Used to box some in college.
现在还练吗?
Still hit the bag?
偶尔会练一下 为何这么问?
Every now and then. Why?
♪ 昨晚 我喝醉了 ♪
♪ Last night ♪
♪ -放开我 -好痛 伙计!
Get the fuck off me! ♪ I got loaded ♪
♪ 喝了一瓶杜松子酒 ♪
♪ On a bottle'a gin ♪
♪ 喝了一瓶杜松子酒 ♪
♪ On a bottle'a gin ♪
♪ 昨晚 ♪
♪ Last night ♪
♪ 我喝醉了 ♪
♪ I got loaded ♪
♪ 喝了一瓶杜松子酒 ♪
♪ On a bottle'a gin ♪
♪ 喝了一瓶杜松子酒 ♪
♪ On a bottle'a gin ♪
嘿 女士们 从桌子上下来
Yo, ladies, get off the table.
♪ 那感觉棒极了 ♪
♪ Well, I feel all right ♪
♪ 感觉棒极了 ♪
♪ I feel all right ♪
♪ 感觉棒极了 那感觉棒极了 ♪
♪ I feel all right You know I feel all right ♪
嘿 伙计
Hey, man!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
♪ 喝了一瓶威士忌 ♪
♪ On a bottle'a whiskey ♪
起来!
Get up!
♪ 昨晚 ♪
♪ Last night ♪
♪ 我喝醉了 喝了一瓶威士忌 ♪
♪ I got loaded on a bottle'a whiskey ♪
喝了一瓶威士忌
Back the fuck up, man! Hey!
退后-
Back away!
♪ 但我感觉棒极了 感觉棒极了 ♪
♪ But I feel all right You know I feel all right ♪
♪ 感觉棒极了 ♪
♪ I feel all right ♪
♪ 感觉棒极了 ♪
♪ I feel all right ♪
♪ 感觉棒极了 ♪
♪ I feel all right ♪
朱利叶斯!
Julius!
你说得对 这么做感觉很爽
Hey, you was right. That was mad therapeutic.
对 不过记得要靠膝盖发力
Yeah, but remember, lift with your knees.
好的 -始终抬起膝盖
Always lift with your knees. - Sure.
有人吗?
Hello?
嘿!临走前我想再喝一杯
Hey! One for the road.
我看你已经醉得不能上路了
Yeah, I think even the road is drunk at this point.
什么? -我帮你打辆车
What? - I'll call you a cab.
不要 -要
No, no. Boo! - Yeah.
切
Boo!
嘿!不行 休想!
Hey! No.
就一瓶
Fuck, no! - Just one. One!
怎么了?
What?
又是你
Hey, there, again.
“又”?
"Again"?
不
Uh... Nope.
我们从未见过面
We've, um, never met.
好了 小心台阶
All right. Watch your step.
明早记得过来拿这个 吉姆
Pick these up in the morning, Jim.
回头见 道尔顿
Later, Dalton.
我们会回来的-
We'll be back.
第一位称重的拳手
First fighter to the scale.
挑战者 埃尔伍德道尔顿!
The challenger, Elwood Dalton!
天啊 这混♥蛋♥看得我只想笑 因为他就是个笑话!
Man, this guy makes me laugh, 'cause he's a fucking joke!
去你的! -轻轻一巴掌而已
You fuck! - Just a little slap.
你死定了
You're fucking dead.
你死定了
You're fucking dead. - Wow.
该死的船梦
Fucking boat dreams.
佛罗里达群岛本地历史 大树弗雷德
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这里
You're here.
是的 我看到书上说 这是群岛最棒的海“挪”杂绘
I am. Best conch chowder in the Keys, so I've read.
海螺
Conch.
抱歉 什么?
Sorry, what?
是“海螺” 不是“海挪”
It's conch, not con-ch.
发型不错嘛 艾莉 很适合你
Nice haircut, Ellie. Really suits you.
去你的 弗兰克
Oh, fuck you, Frank.
早知道我当初就该 任由你死于阑尾破裂
I should've let that burst appendix kill you.
他是我的理发师
My hairdresser.
我现在自己剪头发了
I cut my own hair now.
这里的人似乎有点好勇斗狠
People seem a little aggressive around here.
我必须提醒你
Look, I should warn you.
我从小在玻璃岛长大
I grew up in Glass Key
这里的人有自己的一套处事方式
and people have a certain way of getting things done around here.
忠诚和家族的观念根深蒂固
Loyalties, family ties run deep.
即便是警♥察♥ 有时候也会无法提供应有的帮助
Even the cops aren't always as helpful as they should be.
一旦惹错了人 很有可能会受伤 甚至更糟
If you cause trouble to the wrong people, you could get hurt or worse.
我那本《大树弗雷德》 完全没有提到这些
None of this is covered in my Fred the Tree book.
你确定?
You sure?
你把整本书都看完了?
You read the whole thing?
你知道海螺能产珍珠吗?
You know that conchs produce pearls?
知道
Yes.
它们有着华丽的螺旋状…
And that they have ornate spiral...
贝壳?对 这点无人不知
Shells. Yes, everyone knows that.
而且每15000个海螺 才有一个能产出粉红色的珍珠
That one in every 15,000 produces a pink pearl.
听起来很浪漫
Sounds romantic.
但对海螺来说则不然
Unless you're a conch.
因为珍珠的形成实际上是
Because what actually happens
海螺的贝壳里进了沙粒
is the conch gets a bit of grit inside its shell,
给它造成了极大的痛苦
which causes extreme irritation.
在“极大的痛苦”中
"Extreme irritation"...
孕育出美丽的事物
that leads to something beautiful.
这怎么就不浪漫了?
How is that not romantic?
好好享用你的海螺杂烩吧
Enjoy your conch chowder.
我喜欢你的发型 你剪得很好
I like your hair. Did a nice job.
去他的弗兰克
Fuck Frank.
♪ 哟 人生何其短 珍惜眼前人 ♪
♪ Yo, well, life is too short So love the one you got ♪
♪ 皆因生命太无常 车祸中枪无定数 ♪
♪ 'Cause you might get run over Or you might get shot ♪
♪ 从不与人口角 只求一吐为快 ♪
♪ Never start no static I just get it off my chest ♪
♪ 防弹背心从未派上用场 ♪
♪ Never had to battle With no bullet-proof vest ♪
♪ 举个小小的例子 请君听我一句劝 ♪
♪ Take a small example Take a tip from me ♪
♪ 将所有钱财拿去做善事 ♪
♪ Take all your money And give it to charity ♪
♪ 爱是我所拥有的 它触手可及 ♪
♪ Love is what I got It's within my reach ♪
♪ 轻松愉快的风格源自新奥尔良 ♪
♪ And the jelly style Is straight from New Orleans ♪
♪ 种什么因 得什么果 善恶到头终有报 ♪
♪ It all comes back to you You're bound to get what you deserve ♪
♪ 不信来试试 必将尝苦果 ♪
♪ Try and test that You're bound to get served ♪
♪ 爱是我所拥有的 切忌纵情欢闹 ♪
♪ Love is what I got, don't start a riot ♪
♪ 舞会进入高♥潮♥ 便能体会得到 ♪
♪ You'll feel it when the dance gets hot ♪
那是我叔叔
That's my uncle.
开玩笑而已 那才是我叔叔
Just kidding. That's my uncle.
电影精选列表