I just don't get why he was so focused on the Road House.
此话怎讲?
What do you mean?
你刚才也说了 他恐吓你们已有数月之久
I mean, you just said he terrorized this place for months.
我也不知道
Shit, man. I don't know.
这些家伙有的领地意识特别强
I mean, some of these guys, they get real territorial.
天知道这些混♥蛋♥的动机是什么
Who knows why these assholes do what they do?
但我是你的话 就不会想那么多
But if I were you, I wouldn't read too much into it.
所以说 你认为问题不大?
So, you think it's nothing?
这么说吧 我希望你没有因此而失眠
Put it this way. I hope you didn't lose any sleep over it.
我确实失眠了
Well, I did.
一点点
Uh, a little.
你的手指怎么了?
What happened to your fingers?
被那个保镖掰断了
He broke them. The bouncer.
他掰断了你的手指?
He broke your fingers?
对 他还抢走了我的枪
Yeah, when he took my gun.
好吧
Okay.
你可真行
That's great. Great work.
至少你没有葬身鳄鱼之口
At least you didn't get eaten by a crocodile.
你觉得这很有趣吗?
You find that funny?
你觉得这很好笑吗?我可笑不出来
You find this fucking amusing? I'm not amused.
放下那玩意 很贵的
Put that fucking down! It's expensive.
这个该死的保镖
This fuckin' bouncer...
正在妨碍我实现我的梦想
is standing in the way of my fuckin' dreams.
我都快被他气死了
He's fucking killin' me.
我努力构建的一切
And you're here laughing
正付诸东流 你却在那哈哈大笑
as everything I've been trying to build is going down the drain.
爸爸
您好 这是一通预付电♥话♥…
Hello. This is a prepaid call from...
回复“是”吧 白♥痴♥
Say yes, shithead.
呼叫方为…佛罗里达惩教所的囚犯
An inmate at Florida Correctional Institution.
本次通话将被录音和监控
This call is subject to recording and monitoring.
若接受收费 请回复“是”
To accept charges, say yes.
把我的手♥机♥捞上来
Go get my phone.
再见!吾爱-
My love! - Goodbye!
您好 这是一通预付电♥话♥ 呼叫方为…
Hello. This is a prepaid call from
佛罗里达惩教所…
an inmate at Florida Correctional...
是 诺克斯 我是杰拉尔德布兰特
Yes. Knox? It's Gerald Brandt.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我在挑衣服
Clothes shopping.
你问这个干吗?
What the fuck do you care?
我在佛罗里达遇到了一个大♥麻♥烦
I got a serious fucking problem in Florida.
等一下
Hang on.
诺克斯!喂!-
Knox! Hello? Knox!
说吧 找我有什么事?
So, what do you need? Knox...
我那儿子成事不足 败事有余 -好的
my idiot son is fucking things up. - Yes?
我需要你的帮忙 -好的
Yeah. I need your help.
我马上出发
I'll leave right away.
嘿
Ahoy.
好漂亮的船
Nice boat.
我前男友的
Ex-boyfriend's.
但我知道他的备用钥匙藏在哪儿
But I know where he hides the spare key.
开玩笑而已 这是他借我用的
I'm kidding. He lets me use it.
他是一名警♥察♥
He's a cop.
敢跟我来吗?
Feeling brave?
我们这是去哪儿?
Where are we going?
到了
We're here.
在海中♥央♥?
In the middle of the ocean?
你若需要…
Uh, you need any, uh...
来吧
Come on.
等一下…
Wait, why are...
来吧 拿上冷藏箱
Come on, grab the cooler.
好吧
All right.
他们找不到那家伙的尸体的
They're not gonna find that guy's body.
鳄鱼喜欢把食物藏起来
Crocs hide their food.
这里的幼儿园都在教这个吗?
Do they teach that in kindergarten around here?
确实
They do.
所以我之前才警告你
This is why I warned you.
显然你踩到某人的尾巴了
You obviously stepped on someone's toes.
一个叫布兰特的人
Some guy named Brandt.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
为何这么问?
Why?
你认识他?
Do you know him?
他家是佛罗里达州的老牌家族之一
He comes from one of those old Florida families.
大半个玻璃岛都是他们建造的
They built most of Glass Key.
话说 你是哪里人?
So, where are you from?
我?
Me?
蒙大拿州
Montana.
蒙大拿州哪里?
Where in Montana?
米苏拉市
Missoula.
那是个好地方吗?
Is it a nice place?
我想我们也许该回去了
Look, I think maybe we should head back.
我们才刚到
We just got here.
回去吧
Let's head back.
我只是问了一些简单的问题
I was just asking simple questions.
我之前没考虑清楚 没有意识到这是约会
I just didn't think this through. I didn't realize this was a date.
你这人怎么回事?
What's wrong with you?
你是…你是一个好人
You're a nice person.
你不会想认识我的
You don't wanna know me.
我想做什么 不用你来告诉我
Don't tell me what I want.
你以为我们这里没有互联网吗?
You think we don't have the Internet out here?
我知道发生了什么
I know what happened.
而你也知道这是约会
And you know this is a date.
哪个王八蛋的摩托车 竟敢拦本大爷的路?
Who put those fuckin' bikes in me way?
你又是哪来的王八蛋?
Who the fuck are you?
感谢上帝
Thank you, God.
三明治
Sandwiches.
我都快饿死了
I'm fucking famished.
天啊 他把所有摩托车都撞倒了
Jesus. He knocked all the fuckin' bikes over.
你惹上大♥麻♥烦了 兔崽子
Now you got a big-ass problem, bucko.
可不是吗
No shit.
首先
First off...
三个三明治还远远不够 我需要更多食物
I'm gonna need more than three sandwiches.
我话还没说完呢
I wasn't done talkin'.
事实上 你这么想就错了 小子
Actually, that's where you're wrong, lad.
开什么国际玩笑
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
靠边停下
Pull up.
你♥他♥妈♥的开什么玩笑?-
Are you fucking kidding me?
你这是在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
嘿 布兰特先生 我只是想搭个吊床
Hey, Mr. Brandt. Just putting up a hammock.
这是我父亲的别♥墅♥ 不是该死的民宿
It's my father's house. It's not a goddamn Airbnb.
可分明是您让我们尽情享受的
Right, but you told us to enjoy ourselves.
不 我没有 -您在船上说过的
No, I didn't. - You did. On the boat.
就算我说了 也不是认真的
And if I fucking did, I didn't mean it.
好吧
Okay.
你那些白♥痴♥朋友去哪了?
Where are your idiot friends?
他们去准备食物了
They went to make some food.
以防您肚子饿
In case you're hungry.
把这烂摊子收拾干净! 这些人又是谁?
Clean this shit up! Who are these people?
滚出去!
Get out of here!
不好意思 你是谁啊?
I'm sorry, who the fuck are you?
嘿
Hey.
我给你带来个口信
I got a message for you.
是你父亲给你的
From your father.
口信?我父亲?
A message? My father? And what...
什么“口信”?
What is this "message"?
你是本 对吧?杰瑞的儿子?
You're Ben, right? Jerry's son?
这是我存放东西的地方
This is where I'll store my stuff.
楼上那间主卧现在是我的了
And that master bedroom up there is mine.
你在胡说什么?
What are you talking about?
你谁啊?
Who are you?
你老爸说你成事不足 败事有余
Your da says you've been fucking things up.
电影精选列表