我只是想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
你又来抓我了?
Are you here to arrest me again?
道尔顿 听着 艾莉出事了
Dalton, listen. It's Ellie.
他们抓走了她
They have her.
她现在在布兰特手上
Brandt's got her.
他想要回他的钱 你拿走的那些钱
Wants his money. The money you took.
我没有拿任何钱
I didn't take any money.
我的副手都告诉我了
My deputy told me.
说你讲了一堆短期记忆之类的鬼话
You were talking some shit about short-term memory.
糟糕
Shit.
没错 是我拿走了钱
Yeah, I did take it.
你必须把钱还给他
You need to give it back to him.
你… 你跟他说钱是我拿走的?
Right, you told him I took it?
这不重要 反正他都会怪罪于我
It doesn't matter. He blames me anyway.
他认为我在撒谎
He thinks I'm lying.
因为负责处理那笔钱的人是我的副手
It was my deputy in charge of the goddamn money.
你还在乎我女儿的话 就帮我把她救回来
If my daughter means anything to you, you'll help me get her back.
道尔顿 听着
Dalton, listen.
他说要在中午之前看到钱 不然就会杀了她
He wants the money by noon, or he says he'll kill her.
我相信他真的会这么做
I believe him.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
好吧
Okay.
谢天谢地 赶紧把钱带上
Oh, thank God. Let's get the money...
钱不在这里
It's not here.
多久才能拿到?
How long will it take?
不知道 我把它藏了起来 需要一点时间
I don't know. I hid it. It's gonna take a while.
我们在哪里会合?
Where should I meet you?
我最喜欢擦拭我的船了
I like polishing my boat.
对我来说 最开心的事情莫过于 看到它光亮如新…
Nothing makes me happier than to see it all shiny and...
稍等 我回头再打给你 该死的 嘿!
Oh, hold on, I'll call you back. Shit. Hey!
你在干什么?
Fuck you doing, man?
太好了 你来了 -那是我的船 给我下来!
That's my boat, buddy. Get off! - Great, you're here.
你想必就是那位前男友 我在找钥匙
You must be the ex-boyfriend. I'm just looking for the key.
艾莉叫我来拿船
Ellie told me to come get the boat.
原来在这里 找到了!
Here they are. Bingo!
你就是那个混♥蛋♥保镖吧?
You're that bouncer asshole, aren't you?
对 我就是那个混♥蛋♥保镖
Yes, I am that "bouncer asshole."
看到这个了吗? 我可是警♥察♥ 你个白♥痴♥
You see this right here, pal? I'm a cop, you idiot.
放心吧 我马上就会把它开回来
Don't worry. I'll bring it right back.
不行 你哪儿都别想去
No. Hey, you're not goin' anywhere, man.
嘿!
Hey!
你有麻烦了 给我回来
You're in trouble. Back it up.
没事的 我几个小时后就回来 好吗?
It's fine. I'll be back in a couple hours, all right?
一点都不好
Nothing is fine about this.
好吧 你有两个小时的时间
Okay. Okay. You got two hours.
给我毫发无损地把它带回来 听到了吗?
Bring that back without a scratch on her, you got it?
有一点划痕都不行
Not one scratch.
拜托 这是在水上 怎么会弄到划痕?
Come on, it's water. How am I gonna get a scratch on it?
超级安全驾校
教练车
让我来看看这是怎么回事
All right. Let's see what this is about.
人都死哪去了?
Where the fuck is everyone?
有劳了
Thank you, sir.
过来
Come here.
钱不在船上
Money's not on the boat, if that's what you're looking for.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你应该把钱带过来的
Man, you were supposed to bring the money with you.
这下布兰特要失望了
Brandt's gonna be disappointed.
没关系 我会告诉他是你拿走了钱
That's okay. I'll just tell him you took it.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
走吧
Let's go.
这家伙
Oh, this guy.
这船真不错
Nice boat.
看起来很贵的样子 -是很贵
Looks expensive. - Yeah.
这船以前是我老爸的
It used to be my old man's.
他离开后 我就继承了它
I got it when he went away.
连同他欠下的所有人情
Along with all his obligations...
和所有债务
all his debts.
所以
So, yeah.
确实挺贵的
It's fuckin' expensive.
说起钱
Speaking of which,
我的钱呢?
where's my goddamn money?
我把钱交给他了
Oh, I gave it to him.
你个混♥蛋♥ -嘿 冷静点
You fucker! - Hey, calm down.
山姆
Sam.
你为什么要一直浪费我的时间?
Why do you keep wasting my time?
说真的 我都告诉你 那女孩命悬一线了
Honestly, you were told the girl's life depended on it.
所以我的钱呢?
So, where's my fucking money?
我没看到艾莉在这里
I don't see Ellie anywhere.
而且这家伙看起来悠然自得
And this guy looks pretty comfortable for a guy
完全不像女儿被人绑♥架♥了
who just had his daughter kidnapped.
根本没有绑♥架♥一事 蠢货
There's no kidnapping, dumb-ass.
一场骗局
Ohh! A double-cross.
你还真♥相♥信本绑♥架♥我女儿了?
You actually believed that Ben took my daughter?
我们可是合作伙伴 白♥痴♥
We are partners, idiot.
关于这点 我确实绑走了她
Yeah, about that. I did kinda take her.
什么? -双重骗局
What? - Another double-cross.
这是怎么回事 本?
What the fuck, Ben?
劝你别这么做
I wouldn't do that.
大鸡哥 坐下
Big Dick, sit down.
给我坐下!
Sit the fuck down!
我怎么知道你是否可信?
How was I supposed to know I could trust you, huh?
等我拿到了钱 你便可以带走她
Once I get my money, you can have her.
王八蛋!
Son of a bitch!
两位 需要给你们一点时间吗?
Boys, do you want me to give you a second?
嘿… -够了
Hey... - Stop.
别闹了
Just stop!
我想建一样东西
I'm trying to build somethin'.
然而你却一再
You keep on pushin' me
挑战我的底线
and just pushin' me.
我简直…该死的 真可笑
And I just... Fuck, it's funny.
那真是…我简直要被气疯了
It's like... I'm just like, "Fuck!"
他太吵了
He's noisy. - Yes.
对 他确实很吵
He is noisy. He is.
现在我只能让山姆给你一点教训了
Now I'm gonna have to have Sam here hurt you.
千万别 -我偏要
Oh, no. Please. - Oh, yes.
请别这样 -别那样看着我
Please, no. - Don't look at me like that.
如果这招还是不行 那我就只能拿艾莉开刀了
Now, if that doesn't work, I'll have to get Ellie.
届时情况将会一发不可收拾
And shit will get real crazy, real fast.
慢着 该死的 等一下! -住口 坐下
Hey, wait, goddammit. Wait! - Stop. Sit down.
天啊 又是这该死的疯子
Oh, my God, this fucking psycho again.
别让那疯子上船
Do not let that maniac on the boat.
我倒是知道有个人 会对背叛这件事非常生气
I do know one guy who's gonna be pretty pissed about this whole betrayal thing.
那是谁?
And who is that?
只是某个混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
Oh, just some asshole cop.
他在干什么?
What the hell is he doing?
糟了
Shit.
他到底在干什么?
What the fuck is he doing?
王八蛋!
Motherfucker!
艾莉!
Ellie? Ellie!
着火了!
Fire!
艾莉!
Ellie!
弃船!
Abandon ship!
艾莉!
Ellie!
嘿!
Hey!
艾莉!
Ellie!
艾莉!
Ellie!
艾莉!
Ellie!
艾莉
Ellie.
嘿 蠢货!
Hey, dickhead!
快离开这艘船
Get off the boat!
电影精选列表