那个爱尔兰混♥蛋♥打断了我的背-
That Irish fuck broke my back.
操-
Fuck.
嘿 你这是要走了吗?
Hey. What, are you leaving?
你可真会开玩笑 弗兰基
You're a funny one, Frankie.
好吧 没错
Okay. I mean, yeah...
我知道我没有向你坦白一切 好吗?
I know I wasn't totally honest with you, all right?
布兰特想夺走我的路边餐馆
Brandt wants to take the Road House away from me.
看到那边了吗?公路沿线那些建筑
You see that? All up and down the highway?
全被布兰特买♥♥下来了
Brandt owns all of that.
他想铲平那里
And he wants to level it and...
给一群有钱的混♥蛋♥建一个狗屁度假村
build some bullshit resort for a bunch of rich assholes.
为此他需要路边餐馆的地皮 但我不会让他得逞的
And he needs the Road House to do it. But I'm not gonna let that happen.
现在就剩我一个坚守阵地了
I'm the last holdout, man.
那你应该继续坚守阵地
You should keep holdin' out.
嘿 布兰特没钱了
Hey. Brandt's out of money.
他在跟一群可疑的家伙借钱
And he's borrowing from shady guys.
到时候他要是还不上
And when he doesn't pay them back...
他们定会宰了他
they're gonna fucking end him.
去他的 我不在乎
All right, well, fuck that guy.
什么意思 你这是要走了吗?
So, what? You're leaving now?
弗兰基 我从一开始就告诉过你
Frankie, I told you from the jump...
你应该雇用另一个人
you should've hired that other guy.
他们把你吓跑了?
They scared you off?
你就那么害怕吗?
Are you really that afraid?
是的 我很害怕
Yes, I am afraid.
那是你永远无法理解的恐惧
More than you could ever understand.
事情出了点岔子 本先生
Things didn't exactly go to plan, Mr. B.
诺克斯没有干掉那名保镖
Knox didn't kill the bouncer.
我们的人几乎都受了重伤
Most of our guys are pretty banged up.
加上赶到现场的警♥察♥ 不是我们的人 所以…
Also, the wrong cops showed at the Road House, so...
大鸡哥也帮不上忙
Big Dick can't help us there.
玻璃岛度假村
您想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
去厨房♥帮我再拿一瓶酒来
I want you to get me another bottle from the galley.
嘿 那里面不安全
Hey, it's not safe in there.
那个小女孩在哪儿? 那个小女孩和她的父亲
Where's the little girl? That little girl and her father.
救护车把他们送去医院了
Ambulance took 'em to the hospital.
赶紧离开那里
Now get out of there!
我怎么没听到汽车声
I didn't hear a car.
我是走路过来的
Yeah, well, I walked.
从书店一路走来
From the bookstore.
看来你收到我们的警告了?
So, you got our little message?
确实收到了
I sure did.
那是你的主意吗?
Was that your idea?
没错 那小女孩挺可爱的
Yeah, she's a cute girl.
有点固执
She's kinda stubborn.
有点像你
Bit like you.
知道吗
You know...
说来好笑…
the funny thing is...
我原本已经要走了
I was already leaving.
我们终于吓跑你了?
We finally scared you off, huh?
不完全是
Uh, not exactly.
只要你害怕就行
Just as long as you're scared.
我刚刚打断了你的舌骨
I just broke the hyoid bone in your throat.
可能连气管也一并打断了
Probably also collapsed your trachea.
不管怎样 你都不能呼吸了
Either way, you won't be able to breathe anymore.
说来奇怪 今天另一个人也问了我是否害怕
You know, it's strange. Somebody else asked me if I was afraid today.
我确实很害怕
I am afraid.
害怕自己被你这种人♥渣♥逼急了
I'm afraid of what happens when somebody pushes me too far.
后果会不堪设想
Somebody just like you.
因为我很清楚接下来会发生什么
'Cause I know what happens next.
见鬼了 好吧
Oh, fuck. Okay.
嘿 老兄
Hey. Hey, man.
他看起来挺重的
Wow, he looks heavy.
真厉害
Good for you. Um...
那个 其实我正准备… 我正准备离开
Hey, man, I was just... I was just leaving...
再也不回来了
you know, for good.
事实证明 这些家伙
Turns out these guys...
并不像我刚开始想的那么好
not as nice as I thought they were initially.
我只是喜欢骑摩托车
I just like riding motorcycles, man...
但在南佛罗里达州 不加入帮派的话很难混下去
but it's really hard to do in South Florida without a group.
老兄
Hey, man.
你应该不会杀我吧?
You're not gonna kill me or anything, right?
布兰特在哪里?
Where's Brandt?
实不相瞒 他们很少告诉我这些事情
Okay, I'm gonna be honest with you, man. They don't tell me much. You know.
我每次都是最后一个知道
Kinda the last one to find out about everything...
处境挺尴尬的
which is kinda weird position to be in.
不过我无意中听到了 布兰特手下的对话
But I overheard some of Brandt's guys talking and...
我想他们会在丰收岛碰头
I guess there's a meeting at Harvest Key.
布兰特会去取一笔钱 用来做某件事
Brandt's getting some of the money that he needs for something.
时间是凌晨五点
It's at 5:00 a.m.
我想这碰头时间有点早 对吧?
Which I think is early for a meeting. Am I right?
好的
Okay.
回头见 谢谢你这次没有使用暴♥力♥
I'll see you. Thank you for no more violence.
祝你抛尸顺利
Good luck with the guy.
冰块
让他走-
Let him go.
滚开!停下-
Fuck off! - Stop!
够了!停下-
That's enough! Stop!
没问题 可以了
All right, all right, we're good.
你想计数吗?-
You wanna count it?
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 你醒了
Oh, hey, you're awake.
我的船
My boat.
对 你们警长的船要少一艘了
Yeah. You're gonna be short one sheriff's boat.
抱歉
Sorry.
天啊!你刚刚杀了他吗?
Jesus! Did you just kill him?
不
Oh, no.
他早就死了 我在数小时之前就杀了他
He's already dead. I killed him hours ago.
那是我的枪吗?
Is that my gun?
没错 是你的枪
Yep, sure is.
等等 你没必要这么做
Wait. You don't have to do this.
我也不想走到这一步
I wish I didn't.
但我生气了
But I'm angry.
虽然我轻易不生气 但一旦生气起来
It takes a lot to get me angry, but when I am...
就没有善罢甘休一说 我也想停下来
I just can't let go. I wish I could...
但… 你们老大和布兰特真的让我很恼火
but your boss and Brandt really pissed me off.
他们会发现他并非死于枪杀的
They'll know those bullets didn't kill him.
这只是为了误导他们
It'll just confuse 'em.
我会告诉他们是你干的
I'll tell 'em it was you.
好吧
Oh, okay!
不过无所谓
You know what though?
反正你十有八♥九♥会想不起来这一切
There's a real possibility you won't remember any of this anyway.
等等 你说什么?
Wait, wait, what?
当你像我一样在拳击界打滚多年
When you've been fighting as long as I have,
你就会知道脑震荡的威力
you know the power of a concussion.
重重的一击 真的可以让你
Wait. - A real whack can really knock...
失去短期记忆
the short-term memory out of ya.
记忆需要几分钟
Something about how it takes a memory...
才能到达大脑的长♥期♥记忆区
a couple of minutes to get to the long-term part of your brain.
我们才聊了一分半钟左右
I don't know. Anyway, you and I have only been talking for about a minute and half.
我没听懂你的意思
I don't understand.
那边是什么?
What's that over there?
你好 我是海岸警卫队的 威廉姆斯上士
Hello, this is Coast Guard Chief Petty Officer Williams.
有什么能帮到你?
How can I help you?
嗨 我想我应该告诉你
Yes, hi. I just thought you should know that there's a dead body...
有一具尸体和一名可疑的副警长 被困在了丰收岛上
and a suspicious sheriff's deputy stranded on Harvest Key.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你最好赶紧过去 因为我已经通知了当地媒体
Yeah, you'll need to get there quick 'cause I already called the local news.
能否告诉我 你的名字和回拨号♥码 以备…
Can I get a name and callback number just in case we get...
警长
Sheriff.
电影精选列表