Yeah. Mine's the red one on the right.
等等 搞什么? -等一下
Wait, what the fuck? - Wait up.
嘿 混♥蛋♥!
Hey, asshole!
给我站住
Stop right there.
我只是想让你们到外面来
I just wanted to get you outside
以便礼貌地请你和你的朋友
so I could ask you and your friends respectfully...
礼貌地离开
to leave the premises.
我们会走的
Oh, we'll leave.
等我宰了你之后
After I fucking kill you.
好吧
Sure.
开打前先问一下
Uh, before we start...
你有保险吗?
do you have insurance?
什么?
What?
我指的是你的医保
Like, you have medical insurance?
覆盖的项目全吗?有牙科保险吗?
Your coverage good? Like, you have dental?
需要那些的人可不是我
Oh, ha-ha! Yeah. I'm not the one that's gonna fuckin' need it.
好吧
Okay.
当然了
Sure.
嘿 弗兰基 -什么?
Hey, Frankie? - Yeah?
这附近有医院吗?
Is there a hospital nearby?
说真的 谁在乎呢?
Literally, who gives a shit?
废话少说 快打吧 混♥蛋♥!
Shut the fuck up and fight, asshole!
这附近有医院吗?
Is there a hospital nearby?
会不会太远?离这里近吗?
Is it like, too far? Is it close? - What?
离这里大概25分钟车程吧
About, like, 25 minutes, I'd say.
取决于交通状况和时间
Like, depending on the traffic, what time of day and stuff.
莫伊
Moe?
你给我闭嘴! -好
Shut the fuck up! - Right.
你叫什么名字?
Hey, what's your name?
戴尔 -戴尔
Dell. - Dell?
你真的大可不必这样 我…
You don't have to do this, man. I... You don't...
你真的大可不必 当着所有朋友的面输给我
You don't have to lose, you're gonna lose in front of all your friends.
“当着”?
"In front of"?
他们可不只是观战的
Oh, they're not here to just watch.
这不公平吧
Oh, well, that's hardly fair.
人生本就不公平
Life's not fair.
见鬼 -我刚扇了你一巴掌 -没事吧?
I just slapped you. Are you all right? - Shit. What?
什么… 搞什么?
What? - What the fuck?
天啊!见鬼!
Damn! Damn!
快 揍趴他 -快上 戴尔!
Fuck him up. Come on, do it again!
快上 戴尔!
Fuck him up!
真见鬼!
Oh, shit!
咱们就当打成平手吧
Let's call this a draw.
什么叫打成平手?
What the fuck's a draw?
类似于赢了
It's kinda like a win, man.
我赢了? -是平局的意思 戴尔
Like, I win? - It's a tie, Dell.
对 你我双赢
Yeah, like, we win together, you know?
见鬼去吧!
Fuck you!
该死的
Fuck, man.
我要杀了你!
I'm gonna kill you!
天杀的
Holy fuck.
得了吧 没那么严重
Oh, come on. It's not that bad.
我想你打断我的胳膊了
I think you broke my arm.
你的胳膊确实被我打断了
I definitely broke your arm.
好消息是 这里离医院只有20分钟车程
But the good news is the hospital's only 20 minutes away.
我说的是25分钟 好吗?
Okay. I said 25. Okay?
真是的 我这样根本骑不了车 可恶
God, I don't think I can ride like this. Fuck!
嘿 弗兰基 -什么?
Hey, Frankie?
你有车可以借我一用吗?
Yeah? - You got a car I could borrow?
有是有 但你别指望用来载他们
I do, yeah, but not for them.
别这样嘛 这些人需要治疗
Come on. These guys need medical attention.
是吗?老娘我不在乎
Oh, yeah? I don't give a shit.
我要起诉你
I'm gonna sue you.
颠簸
Bump.
该死的
Shit.
我想他可能有点脑震荡
I think he's probably got a concussion...
他则是膝盖受伤 可能脱臼了
and then he's got knee damage, possibly a dislocation.
然后还有那个…就是那个…
And then the one, that one, I think needs...
谢谢你载我一程 伙计
Thanks for the ride, man.
那是你的朋友吗?
Is that one a friend of yours?
不 他只是被我打断了胳膊
Uh, no, I just broke his arm.
嘿
Hey.
在你走之前 我想谢谢你 送了这么多新患者过来
Before you go, I really wanted to say thank you for all the new patients.
不客气
Um... you're welcome.
急诊室被一群不负责任的白♥痴♥挤爆 真是喜闻乐见
I just love when my ER's packed full of irresponsible idiots.
这样一来 真正急需救助的普通人 就会求助无门
That way, the normal people with real emergencies have nowhere to go.
不过像你这种脾气暴躁
But that's not something you'd care about...
以伤害他人为乐的白♥痴♥ 根本不会在乎这些
being a rage-filled dickhead who likes to hurt people for fun.
“白♥痴♥”?
"Dickhead"?
严格来说 我是为了钱才伤害他人的
Well, technically, I hurt people for money.
这能好到哪里去?
And how is that better?
好不到哪里去 我只是想澄清一下
I guess it's not. I'm just clarifying.
你知道我应该报♥警♥抓你这种人吧?
You know I'm supposed to call the cops on guys like you, right?
你确实应该报♥警♥
Well, you definitely should.
只不过他们似乎无意管治 这一带的暴脾气白♥痴♥
Only, I don't think they really care about rage-filled dickheads around these parts.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
不 那只是…无妨
Oh, uh, no, that's just... It's fine.
让我看一下
Let me see it.
好的
All right.
看来你喜欢打架
So, you like to fight?
你赢过吗?
You ever win?
打架从来没有赢家
No one ever wins a fight.
那你为什么还要打?
Then, why do you do it?
虽然没有感染 但伤口得缝合一下
It's not infected, but I'll need to suture this.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, no, no. Thank you.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我有错在先 想付出点代价
It's my fault. I wanna pay for it.
好吧
Fine.
可以吗?
Can I?
有人把车停在应急车道-
Someone left their car in the emergency area.
请移走 车牌…-
Please move it. License plate...
这是头孢氨苄
Cephalexin.
不 我不需要止痛的东西
Oh, no, I don't need anything for the pain.
这是一种抗生素
It's an antibiotic.
必须服满一个周期
Do the full cycle.
医生 谢谢你
Hey, doc, thank you.
抱歉给你添了那么多麻烦
Sorry for all the trouble.
去跟我的员工说吧 他们才是今晚加班加点的人
Tell it to my staff. They're the ones with all the extra work tonight.
嘿 你在削什么?
Hey, what are you whittling?
一根棍子
A stick.
我知道 我是问你要把它削成什么
Yeah, but what's it gonna be?
一根较小的棍子
A smaller stick.
是他吗?
Is that him?
祝你晚安 女士
You have a good night, ma'am.
再次为我添的麻烦道歉
Again, I'm sorry for the trouble.
谢谢
Thanks.
对 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
就是那个家伙
That's the guy.
他运用了各种武术 马伽术
He threw in little bits of everything. What? The Krav Maga...
柔道、柔术 还有那一巴掌
judo, jujitsu, you know, like, the slap.
那是什么?苏巴克?对吧?
What's that? Subak? Right?
嘿 强击手
Hey, slugger.
给你 一周的薪水
Here it is. One week's salary.
按照你的要求以现金支付
In cash, as requested.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
应该是我谢谢你
Thank you.
你这餐馆的选址真不错 弗兰基
Got a beautiful spot here, Frankie.
当然不错了
You bet your ass it's beautiful.
瞧这风景
I mean, look at this.
想象一下和心爱之人在那里把酒言欢
电影精选列表