那位幽默的仁兄?
Funny one, huh?
对 我以前也理解不了他
Yeah. I mean, I didn't get the dude.
但不知为何 随着年岁增长
I don't know. But now that I'm older,
我想我现在更欣赏他了
I think I'm startin' to appreciate him more.
他当年可是个强悍的家伙
I mean, he was a tough bastard.
知道吗?-
You know?
要做到他所做的事 必须得强悍
He had to be to do what he did.
在60年代的南方
Build this place...
经营起这样一家餐馆
in the '60s in the South?
那家伙可是下了苦功夫的
That dude didn't fuck around.
我不想辜负他的努力
I wanna be worthy of that.
嘿 需要载你一程吗?
Hey, want a ride?
不用了 劳拉 祝你晚安
No. You have a good night, Laura.
我走路就好
I'm gonna walk. - Okay.
该死的 戴尔!
Damn it, Dell!
闭嘴 你给我闭嘴! -我的卡车!
Shut up. Just shut up! - My fucking truck!
快 快从卡车上下来
Come on, get the fuck off this truck!
真糟糕!我开不动这玩意 快跑!
It sucks! I can't drive this shit. Move!
不!
No, no!
我不在乎什么卡车 重要的是我们干掉他了
Forget about the truck. We got him!
你就是个鸟人-
You're really an asshole.
没有的事-
Yeah, I haven't heard that one before.
离开这鬼地方吧-
Come on, let's get the fuck out of here.
你可真让我头疼
You're a real pain in my ass.
好吧
Okay.
我原本还希望让今晚的事 看起来像一场意外
I was hoping tonight would look more like an accident.
醉酒司机肇事 那样问题会少一些
Drunk driver. Less questions that way.
但是…
But...
我还是直接打死你算了
I'mma just shoot you.
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
为何如此兴师动众?
Why all the fuss?
我只是个无名小卒罢了
I mean, I'm just some guy.
才不是为了你 是那家路边餐馆!
Oh, hell, it ain't you. It's the Road House!
放弃挣扎吧
Come on, man!
该死的!
Fuck! Help.
可恶!
Fuck!
你现在要杀了我吗?
So, you're gonna kill me now?
我为什么要杀你?
Why would I kill you?
真是有够愚蠢的 我现在就上来…
Well, that was stupid. I'm just gonna go right back up.
妈呀!
Oh, shit!
真见鬼!
Help me! Fuck!
抓紧
Hang on! Hang on.
抓紧!我拉住你了 我拉住你了
Hang on, I got you! I got you. I got you!
去你的! -抓紧
Fuck you! - Hold on. Hold on.
门罗县警长
他们找不到尸体的
Won't find the body.
鳄鱼喜欢把食物藏起来
Crocs hide their food.
我还真不知道
I didn't know that.
所以我当初说了 也没人相信尚茜的事
That's why no one believed me about Shantsie.
我的狗
My dog.
也被那该死的鳄鱼吃了
Damn croc got him, too.
话说那个混♥蛋♥为什么要找你麻烦?
Hey. What'd that asshole want with you anyways?
想必是你妨碍到他做生意了
Must've got in the way of his business.
是吗?什么生意?
Oh, yeah? What's his business?
我也不知道
Hell, I don't know.
估计是毒品
Drugs, probably.
这里到处都是那玩意
I mean, that's all we got around here.
不然怎么会得名“毒岛”呢?
Why do you think they call it the Keys?
船会把货物 送到路边餐馆背后 然后…
Deliveries by boat to the back of the Road House. And...
不 这是… -可以放大一点吗?
No, it's... You're... No. - Can you... zoom?
不…
No, you...
我不知道怎么操作 -你想放大吗?
I don't know how these things work. - No. You wanna zoom in?
好了 放大了
Okay, there. Zoomed.
不过这里才是玻璃岛
But Glass Key's here.
好的 等一下
Okay, just wait.
这里是路边餐馆后面的露台 对吧?
That's... Right there is the back deck, right? Of the Road House?
所以如果我想走水路运送货物…
So, if you wanted to get deliveries by boat...
那你就倒霉了
Then you'd be plumb out of luck.
为什么?
Why?
因为礁石
Because of the reefs.
路边餐馆这片水域的水深不够
You see, this area by the Road House, it's just not deep enough.
船驶进去就会搁浅
Boats would run aground.
也就是说餐馆无法接收水运货物
All right. So, you can't get deliveries and...
而且还靠近高速公路 毫无私密性可言
it's close to the highway, so there's no privacy.
这听起来越来越像西部悬疑片
This is kind of sounding more like a mystery-western...
而不是典型的西部枪战片了
instead of a straight-up shooting-western. Know what I mean?
对 确实如此
Yeah, it kinda is.
嘿!
Hey!
那家书店挺不错的吧?
Is that a good bookstore?
挺不错的 我喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
看起来你和那女孩 在里面相处得挺愉快的
Yeah. Sure looked like you and that girl were having a grand time in there.
嘿
Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
上车吧 老板有话跟你说
Get in the car. Boss wants to have a word with you.
你老板是谁?
Who's your boss?
布兰特
Brandt.
布兰特?
Brandt?
对 本布兰特
Yeah, Ben Brandt.
他正等着 你到底上不上车?
And he's waiting. So, you're gonna get in the car or not?
恕不奉陪 -站住 你给我站住!
I don't think so. - Hey, stop. Stop!
你应该看到我有枪了吧?
You did see that I have a fucking gun, right?
当然看到了 你都特意露给我看了
Yeah. You made a pretty big point of showin' it to me.
行吧 那就上车吧
Okay, so get in the fucking car!
你还不明白这是怎么回事 对吧?
You don't understand how this works, do you?
我明白
Yeah, I do.
但你把枪塞在腰带里
But you have a gun, tucked in your waistband.
真的没什么威慑力
So, it's really not that intimidating, is it?
你在胡说什么?
What the fuck are you talkin' about?
我只要掰断你的食指和中指
I mean, all I have to do is break your index and your middle finger
你便无法握住那把枪
and you wouldn't be able to hold that gun.
准确来说是无法开枪
Technically, you'd be able to hold it but you wouldn't be able to fire it.
所以这并不是什么重大威胁
So it's really not that big of a threat, is it?
不跟你啰嗦了
Fuck this.
王八蛋!
Motherfucker!
去你的!
Fuck you!
你个混♥蛋♥ 王八蛋!
You cocksucker, motherfucker!
你弄断了我的手指!
You broke my fucking finger!
现在懂我的意思了吧?这可痛了
You see what I mean? It's really painful.
你应该不是钢琴家之类的吧?
You're not like a piano player or anything, are you?
去你的
Fuck you.
你不会也带了枪吧?
You don't have a gun, too, do you?
我的枪好像落在车里了
I think I left it in the car.
告诉你们老板 如果他想找我谈话
Tell your boss, if he wants to talk to me,
我就在路边餐馆工作 每晚都在那里
I work at the Road House, and I'm there every night.
该死的! -好的
Damn it! - Okay.
对了 你的朋友需要立刻就医
And your friend is gonna need a doctor now.
不过好消息是 25分钟车程外就有一家医院
But the good news is, there is a hospital. It's only 25 minutes away.
嗨 伙计们 -嘿 弗兰基
Hi, guys. - Hey, Frankie.
天啊 你吓死我了
Holy shit. You scared the shit out of me.
我正有此意
That was kind of my intention.
我听说戴尔的事了
I heard about Dell.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我没事
I... Yeah, I'm fine.
听着 戴尔就是个人♥渣♥
Listen, Dell was a piece of shit.
好吗?他和他那群狐朋狗友 恐吓了我们好几个月
Okay? He and his friends terrorized us for months.
对于他的死 我知道我们不该幸灾乐祸
And I know we shouldn't be happy that he's dead
而我却在暗自高兴 这非常不对
and the fact that I am happy is a huge problem.
我得好好纠正这种心态
And it's something I'm gonna work on.
但是…
But...
要我怎么说呢
I don't know.
我实在想不明白 他为何对路边餐馆如此执着
电影精选列表