这里是我的家
Well, I belong here, you know.
我帮忙建设了这个城镇 我父亲协助它成长
I helped build this town. My father helped it grow.
创办学校
You know, created schools...
修葺公园、铺设道路…
repaired parks, paved streets...
直到他锒铛入狱 对吧?
That was before he went to prison, I'm assuming.
这是个…复杂的故事
It is a complicated story.
但我不是来探讨我的家族史的
But I'm not here to talk about my family's history.
我有个疑问
I actually have a question.
虽然油管不断地删除这个视频 但我还是找到它了
They keep taking this off YouTube, but I tracked it down.
不管怎样 这就是互联网的德性
You know, anyhow, it is the fucking Internet.
我反复看了无数遍
And I keep watching it over and over again.
有件事我始终想不明白
And there's just one thing I don't get.
视频中的你正在跟某人对打
Here you are, fighting this guy.
他是你的朋友 对吧?
He's your friend, right?
我是这么听说的
That's what I heard, that he was your friend.
他是你的朋友 然而接下来却发生了这一幕
And then this happens, right here.
没错 他输了
Yeah, he's done.
谁都看得出来 谢谢
Everybody can see. Thank you.
就在此时
Right here.
砰!
Bam!
看到最后一拳了吗?就是这一拳
See that last hit? That's the one...
在我看来 就是这一拳
In my opinion, that's the one...
要了他的命
that did it.
毫无疑问是那一拳
That was definitely the one that did it.
是的
It was.
所以我的问题是…
So, I guess my question is...
为什么?
Why?
不可能只是因为好胜心 对吧?你…
Right? It can't be just some competitive thing, you...
你都已经赢了
you've won the fight.
可以收手了
You can back off now.
但你…你没有收手
But you... you don't.
只是去…
You just keep...
一拳接一拳地打下
punching and punching and punching.
为什么?
So, why?
为什么不停下来?
Why don't you just stop?
♪ I'm gonna go out dancing every night ♪
♪ I'm gonna see all the city lights ♪
♪ I'm gonna do everything With silver and gold ♪
♪ I've got to hurry up Before I grow too old ♪
祝你晚安
You have a good night.
♪ I'm gonna take a trip All around the world ♪
♪ I'm gonna kiss all the pretty girls ♪
♪ I'm gonna do everything With silver and gold ♪
♪ I've got to hurry up Before I grow too old ♪
给他们一点教训 越惨痛越好
Make it hurt as much as possible.
烧掉这里也无妨
You can burn the place down.
嘿 你这身西装不错嘛
Hey, nice suit.
看起来活像复活节的龌龊皮条客
You look like a shitty pimp on Easter.
你的品味总是那么差
Then again, you always had bad taste.
谢谢 这可是名♥师♥定制款 弗兰基 我特地去意大利定制的
Thank you. It's Cleopini, Frankie. I went to Italy to get it fucking fitted.
大老远买♥♥来的衣服 依然丑得像坨狗屎
It's a long way to go to still look like dog shit.
到我店里来做什么?
God. - What are you doin' at my place?
不关你的事
None of your goddamn business.
你到我店里来做什么?
What are you doin' at my place?
我想做什么就做什么
Anything I fucking want.
真的 -是吗?
That's the truth. - Oh, really?
好了 兄弟们 动手吧
All right, lads. Let's go.
离我的车窗远一点 -去你的!
Get out of my goddamn window! - Fuck you!
好久没在夜店尽情挥杆了
It's been a while since I've been clubbin'.
♪ 来吧 ♪
♪ Yeah, come on ♪
♪ 来吧 伙计们 ♪
♪ Come on, boys ♪
♪ 我爱你…- ♪
♪ I love ya, I love ya ♪
跟我想的一样
Just what I thought.
这家路边餐馆现在是我的了
This roadhouse is mine.
♪ 临走前再喝一杯 小子 ♪
♪ One shot for my get on boy ♪
♪ 然后把猪排吐出来 ♪
♪ Roll up the pork chop ♪
嘿 伙计们
Hey, fellas.
看来今晚是个“狂”欢夜!
Looks like you're havin' a smashing night!
♪ 临走前再给我舔一下 小子 ♪
♪ One lick for my get on boy ♪
♪ 他吃腻的猪排 ♪
♪ Pork chop got sick ♪
♪ 临走前再给我舔两下 小子 ♪
♪ Yeah, two lick for my get on boy ♪
嘿 美女
Hey, beautiful.
我叫诺克斯 -嗨
I'm Knox. - Howdy.
一起跳个舞吧
Let's dance.
嘿!这是我的女人 兄弟 你要干什么?
Hey! That's my fucking girl, bro. What are you doin'?
去你的
Fuck, man!
我喜欢这首歌♥ 宝贝 你不喜欢吗?
I love this song, baby. Don't you?
也许吧
I guess.
♪ 当你打开收音机时 ♪
♪ When you turn on your radio dial ♪
♪ 里面放的全是狗屎 不是吗? ♪
♪ It's just the drink in me ♪
♪ 还我正反两面 金曲满载的45号♥黑胶唱片 ♪
♪ Bring back the 45 vinyl with the double-A flip side ♪
♪ 临走前再喝一杯 小子 ♪
♪ One shot for my get on, boy ♪
♪ 猪排怎么了 ♪
♪ What's up with pork chop ♪
我讨厌这首歌♥!
I hate this song!
你好啊 乐队 -滚开
Hello, band. - Back up.
给我冷静点!
Hey, calm the fuck down!
嘿
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
伙计 我们何不到外面…
Man, why don't we just take it outside...
该死的!
Fuck!
不要啊!-
Hey, hey, don't do it!
酒吧大乱斗!
Bar fight!
酒吧大乱斗!
Bar fight!
♪ 临走前再给我舔一下 小子 ♪
♪ One lick for my get on boy ♪
♪ 他吃腻的猪排 ♪
♪ Pork chop got sick ♪
♪ 临走前再给我舔两下 小子 ♪
♪ Two lick for my get on boy ♪
天啊!-
Oh, my God!
王八蛋!
Motherfucker!
道尔顿!
Dalton!
道尔顿!
Dalton!
道尔顿!
Dalton!
道尔顿!
Dalton!
行了…
All right.
嘿 兄弟 见到你真好
Oh, hey, man. Good to see you.
道尔顿!
Dalton!
道尔顿!
Dalton!
干吗?
What?
你总算现身了
It's about fuckin' time.
干架啊
That's what!
你很清楚我是他们特地派来
You know, I got sent here special.
收拾你的
Just for you.
你把你的朋友全都带来了?
But you brought all your friends with you?
我想你可能会怀念有观众的日子
I thought you might miss havin' an audience.
我只是想尽量考虑得周到些
I was trying to be thoughtful.
就像按次付费收看一样
Like on pay-per-view.
支付25英镑
25 quid.
就能看我打烂你的脸!
Watch me pulp your face!
看来我要输了
Well, I guess I'm gonna lose, then.
别这么沮丧嘛
Don't be like that.
来 我给你一个忠告
Here. I've got a tip for ya.
别让任何人靠得这么近
Don't let no one get this close.
这才像样嘛
There he is.
世界上最臭名昭著的拳手道尔顿
The world's most notorious fighter, Dalton.
来吧 握个手
Put'er there.
你心理有问题
There's something wrong with you.
我也是
Me, too.
德克斯 你还是不是警♥察♥ 我们需要援助!
Dex, this is serious! Are you a cop or what? We need help!
我已经派了两辆警车过去 仁至义尽了 艾莉
I sent two cars already, El. It's the best I could do.
道尔顿
Dalton. Dalton.
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey! Are you okay?
艾莉 比利受了很严重的伤
Ellie! Billy's really hurt.
艾莉!
Ellie!
没事的,坐下 操!-
Come on, it's okay. Sit down. - Fuck!
他把他搞得一团糟-
He fucked him up really bad.
我在呢!怎么啦?那家伙用高尔夫球杆打了他
I'm here. What happened? - Hit him with the golf club.
电影精选列表