嘿 混♥蛋♥! -小心!
Hey, asshole! - Watch out!
你死定了!
You're gonna die!
你先走 艾莉 我随后跟上 去吧
Go, Ellie, go. I'll be right behind you. Go.
我他妈的…-
I'm gonna fucking...
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
你挑男朋友的品味真差 艾莉
You got shit taste in boyfriends, El.
别乱动! -去你的!
Don't fucking move! - Fuck you!
我要亲手毁了那该死的路边餐馆
I'll just destroy the fucking Road House myself.
你在这里
There ya are.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
瞧瞧
Lookie here.
我们的小八角笼 -什么?
Our own little octagon. - What?
你的几何是谁教的?
Who taught you shapes?
你那该死的男朋友追来了!
Your fucking boyfriend!
我们去接他吧
Let's pick him up.
操♥你♥妈♥!-
You motherfucker!
操!-
Fuck!
天啊!
Jesus.
道尔顿
Dalton.
你想杀了我们?-
You trying to kill us?
不想,走开!-
No. Get off!
艾莉!你总是…-
Ellie! You always...
你真是个白♥痴♥!
You're such an idiot!
道尔顿 快跳!
Dalton, come on!
在这等着
Wait here.
天啊-
Oh, God.
居然是鱼叉?
Fucking fishing spear?
成功了-
I'm done! I'm done!
停下-
Let's stop.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
我不玩了
I'm done.
该死的
Shit.
你摔断了我的鼻梁
You broke my fuckin' nose.
我为之努力的一切…
Everything I fuckin' worked for...
因为一个该死的保镖 全都付诸东流了!
all gone because of a fucking bouncer!
见鬼
Shit.
看来我弄伤你的腿了
Looks like I fucked up your leg.
你的开车技术太烂了
You're a shit driver.
靠右行驶 不太习惯
Wrong side of the road.
友善点
Be nice.
这架钢琴跑调了
This piano is out of tune.
我听着挺好的
Sounds pretty good to me.
你现在就要杀了我吗?
You gonna kill me now?
还是必须先和我成为朋友?
I thought we had to be friends first.
杀了他!
Kill him!
快杀了他
Fucking joke.
动手啊!
Do it!
做你该做的事!
Do your fucking job!
怎样才能让你闭嘴?
What does it take to shut you up?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你该走了 道尔顿
It's time for you to go, Dalton.
你从未来过这里
You were never here.
我会帮你善后的
I got you covered.
你走吧
Go.
你必须离开这里
You have to go.
好吧
Okay.
不算太糟糕
It's not so bad.
对 还能修复
Yeah, no, it's fixable.
绝对可以 -对
Definitely. - Yep.
还能修复 这…
It's fixable. This is...
还能修复? -对
"Fixable"? - Yep.
酒吧里有辆卡车
There's a truck in the bar.
这…确实没错
That is correct.
但只要清理掉这些东西 我们再…
But as soon as this is clear and we...
好好收拾一番
Little elbow grease.
就会完好如初
It's gonna be good as new.
请务必小心那河豚
Watch out for the pufferfish, please.
来吧 赶紧干活 -嘿
Come on, move it. - Hey.
什么事? -你们今天开门营业吗?
Yeah? - Are you guys open today?
当然了 本店永远开门迎客
Yeah. We're always open.
走吧-
Let's go.
翻过来
Swing around.
我来拿一下这个
Let me get this.
嘿
Hey.
这就结束了?你就这样…
So, this is it? You're just gonna...
你就这样迎着日落 策马远行了?
You're just gonna ride off into the sunset?
故事的结局不都这样吗?
That's always how the story ends, right?
不 并非总是如此
No, not always.
有时候主角会留下来
Sometimes the hero stays and...
打造属于自己的小家
makes his own little homestead.
我想这个故事的主角并不是我 查莉
I don't think I'm the hero in this particular story, Charlie.
你也许不是主角
So, maybe you're not the hero.
但我可以告诉你
I got news for you.
你也不是反派
You ain't the villain either.
查莉!
Charlie!
你没事吧? -没事
You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
别闹了 伙计 -你最好保持警惕
Shut up, man. - You better stay on your toes.
不管他走没走 -闭嘴
Don't matter if he gone. - Shut up.
来啊 你个娘娘腔!
Come on, you pussy!
拦住那个人!
Stop that man!
新威龙杀阵
电影精选列表