嗨 打扰一下
Hi, excuse me.
我在找卡特福特
Yeah, I'm looking for Carter Ford.
能告诉我哪个是他吗?
Do you mind pointing him out to me?
但愿不是光头那个
I hope he's not the bald one.
身上有文身那个
Guy with the ink.
他在摆擂台 谁的挑战他都接
He's takin' all comers.
新威龙杀阵
来啊!
Come on!
粗略一算
A little back-of-the-envelope arithmetic says
威名赫赫的卡特福特已连下六城
that's six in a row for the illustrious Carter Ford.
谁想进去给他凑够七连胜?
Who wants to get in there, make it seven, huh?
谁想上场一试?
Who wants to do it?
今晚可是赢家通吃 各位
It's winner-take-all tonight, y'all.
奖金“不多” 一大桶而已
It's just a bunch of money in a bucket.
卡特福特已连下六城 谁将拿下一城?
Carter Ford's got six. Who's gonna get one?
我帮你缠绷带 双手平摊
I'm gonna tape you. Arms flat.
不用吗?
Someone step in. - No?
开始了!现在,有想再看比赛的吗?
Let's get this goin'! Now, who wants to see another fight?
蠢货 -你玩过笼斗吗?
Fucking guy. - You ever done this before?
这货是谁?好吧 来了个超级英雄
Who the fuck is this? - All right, a superhero.
靠过来吧!快点
Close it up! Come on.
你知道那家伙是谁吗?
Jesus, Carter. You know who that is?
不 没门儿
Nah. Nope.
我绝不跟那家伙打 门儿都没有!
I'm not fightin' that fucking guy. No fuckin' way!
没门儿 门儿都没有!
No fuckin' way. There's no fuckin' way.
去你的
Yeah, fuck you.
我不在乎
I don't give a fuck. I'm not...
他可是那该死的家伙
He's that fucking guy. - You ain't gonna fight for your money?
我♥干♥吗要想不开跟他打?
Why would I fight that guy?
好了 出去吧 快点
Keep your fuckin' money! - All right, get outta here.
我不稀罕你们的臭钱!
I don't want your fuckin' money.
你们知道他是谁吗? -走吧
You know who the fuck he is? - Let's go.
你们来一个我打一个 保证打得你们满地找牙
I'll fight any fuckin' one of you. I'll fuckin' beat your ass.
至于他 你们自己打去吧!
You fuckin' fight him!
我才不和那晦气的家伙打
Get your ass back in there! - I'm not fightin' that fucking guy.
通通见鬼去吧!去你的!
You can all go fuck yourselves! Fuck you!
去你的!
Fuck you!
还有你!
Fuck you too!
操蛋!滚!-
Fuck that shit! Bullshit! - Get out! Get out!
拿去吧 这是你的奖金
There you go. Here's your money.
不! -美女 规则可不是我定的
No! Come on. - I don't make the rules, honey.
嘿!道尔顿
Hey! Dalton!
你这就想走了?
Where you goin'?
你刚刚害我损失了500块 混♥蛋♥
You just lost me 500 bucks, asshole.
你确定你想清楚了?
You sure you thought this all the way through?
嘿 你要去哪儿?
Hey, where you goin'?
不把你的刀收走吗?
You're not gonna take your knife?
该死的
Shit.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你刚刚那招虚张声势用得真漂亮
It's a nice little scam you got goin' on in there.
只须让对手知道你是谁
All you need is for the opponent to know who you are...
在那?-
Where is it?
知道你的过往 他们便会害怕得不战而降
Know your history, and then they'll be too afraid to fight.
真是聪明 伙计
That's fuckin' brilliant, man. - Yeah.
动脑子总比动手好
Yeah, well, beats workin'.
说实话 我一开始都没认出你来
You know, it actually took me a second to recognize you.
天啊
Oh... Oh, God.
你需要救护车什么的吗?
Um, do you need a ambulance or something?
不需要
Nope.
你身上插着一把刀呢
You know you got a big-ass knife stickin' outta you?
能帮我拿着这个吗?
Can you hold this?
当然
Sure.
待会拔刀后 伤口会流血
It's gonna bleed when I take it out.
我的天啊
Oh, shit!
虽然会留下难看的疤痕
It's gonna leave a nasty scar...
但这样比较省事
but it's easier this way.
天啊 看来你经常做这种事
Wow, it seems like you do this a lot. - Huh?
是啊
Yeah.
成功的秘诀在于耐心
Patience and a keen interest in the result...
和求胜心
that's all it takes.
我在佛罗里达群岛上
So listen, I own a roadhouse.
经营着一家路边餐馆
Out in the Florida Keys.
路边餐馆?
A roadhouse, huh?
海明威曾在那里喝过酒
Hemingway used to drink there.
你知道欧内斯特海明威吧?
You know... Ernest Hemingway?
真不错
Good for you.
我那餐馆本就是个闹哄哄的地方
It's always been a rowdy place.
大家都到店里来释放压力
People come to blow off steam.
但近期经常有不速之客光顾
But lately it's been attractin' the wrong clientele.
他们夜夜生事 把餐馆弄得一团糟
Come in every night. They trash the place.
警♥察♥根本帮不上忙
The cops are no fuckin' help.
我的保镖也跑光了
All my fuckin' bouncers have ran off.
给我
Hand me that.
总之 我最终还是决定 向外界寻求帮助
Anyway, I finally decided I needed some outside help.
我的一个朋友建议我 来找一个名叫卡特福特的人谈谈
A friend of mine suggested I come talk to some guy named Carter Ford.
确实 卡特的身手似乎挺不错的
Yeah, well... Carter seems good with his hands.
不 你更好
No, you'd be better.
我可以给你支付丰厚的薪水 周薪五千 为期一个月
I can pay you good money. 5k a week... just for a month.
我可以帮你安排个住处
And I can put you up.
我抽不出身来 抱歉
I'm all booked up. Sorry.
什么?那可是整整两万美元
'Scuse me? I mean, it's 20 grand.
从你的车来看 你应该需要那些钱
And judging by your car, you need that shit.
我喜欢我的车
Well, I like my car.
我给你的报酬 应该比你参加那个什么…
Okay, that's gotta be more than you're makin' for...
赚的要多吧
whatever the hell you call this.
你去找卡特吧
Try Carter.
至少让我发个联♥系♥电♥话♥给你
Look, at least let me text you my number.
我没有手♥机♥ 所以…
I don't have a phone, so...
好吧 稍等一下
Well, hold on.
我用最原始的方式纸和笔 给你写下来
I'll write it down on a pen and paper, just like our ancestors did.
我叫弗兰基
I'm Frankie.
你考虑一下
Think about it.
祝你晚安 女士
You have a good night, ma'am.
这里不是假日酒店 伙计
This ain't the Holiday Inn, pal.
我…我这就走
I'll move it. I'm movin'.
他闪挪腾移 左摇右摆
He's movin' and a shakin'.
本杰明的攻势被卡尔维诺化解了 30秒过去了
Benjamin gets blocked by Calvino with 30 seconds down.
挑战者使出了一记右摆拳
An overhand right landed by the challenger
紧接一套左左右的组合拳…
with a straight left-left-right combination.
本杰明把冠军抬了起来 想要推开他
And Benjamin is lifting up the champion and pushing him away!
本回合还剩下16秒
There's 16 left to go in the round.
卡尔维诺出击了 他右手甩出一拳…
And now here comes Calvino. He lands a right.
他被挑战者击倒了
Couple of shots landed by the challenger.
本杰明左右出击 打出好几拳 卡尔维诺从上方和左侧
Benjamin landing some lefts and rights. Calvino hits high.
击中了挑战者 带来雷鸣般的钟声
And a left on the challenger, bringin' the thunder.
紧接着卡尔维诺用膝盖压住了对方…
And a knee to the body by Cal...
右直拳 然后用膝盖压住了对方的身体…
right hand, and then a knee to the body by...
还是算了
Maybe not.
弗兰基 3051365211
欢迎收听WYBS电台 FM106.4 佛罗里达群岛频道
WYBS 106.4 for the Florida Keys...
宛如一叶叶海上扁舟的群岛 是古巴哈瓦那的一部分
parts of Havana, Cuba, and the vessels at sea...
还有FM102.8 基韦斯特频道
and 102.8 in Key West.
你进来的路上看到弗雷德了吗?
Did you see Fred on your way in?
你说什么?
What's that?
桥上那棵树 弗雷德
Fred, the tree on the bridge?
不是主桥 而是旁边那座旧的
Not the main bridge, but the old one beside it.
历史悠久的七英里桥
The historic Seven Mile Bridge?
它就长在路中♥央♥
He grows right in the middle of the road.
你看到它了吗?
Did you see him?
恐怕没看到
I can't say that I did.
虽然整座桥都封闭了 你无法靠近它 但…
You know, that whole bridge is closed. You can't get to it...
电影精选列表