看着我 眼睛看着我
Keep your eyes on me. Eyes on me.
坚持住 我来了 凯斯 这就来帮你
Come on-- I'm coming, Keyes, I'm coming in.
你得冷静点 - 好了 准备好了吗
I need you to calm down-- - Okay, ready?
凯斯 - 开始了
Keyes-- - Here we go!
还有多的吗
We got any more?
另一只在哪儿 - 快把吗♥啡♥给他打上
Where's the other one? - Get the morphine into him!
他妈的另一只到底在哪儿
Where the fuck is the other one?
第二支吗♥啡♥呢
Where's the second morphine?
来了
Here we go.
该死 - 感觉到了吗 伙计 感觉到了吗
Son of a bitch. -...feel that? You feel that, man?
凯斯 听我说 深呼吸 - 对 就这样
Keyes. Hey, listen to me. Take a deep breath. -There you go--
能呼吸吗 你能呼吸吗
Can you breathe? Can you breathe?
很好 好多了 伙计 这就对了
That's good, that's better. That's good, man.
你得撑住 伙计
I need you to stay with me, man.
嘿 看着我
Hey. Hey, look at me.
你就是忍♥不住 是吧
Just couldn't help yourself, could you?
我根本没去阻止这一切
I did nothing to stop this.
什么
What?
那些恐龙
The dinosaurs.
我们本可以阻止的 这只是个意外
We could've stopped it. It was just accident.
意外 你之前怎么不说
An accident? Why didn't you say this before?
我想说的 但你们...
I wanted to, but you are--
我们怎么了 - 你们是敌人
What? -You are the enemy.
女士 我可没想着要开枪打你 也没想着要吃你
Lady, I'm not the one trying to shoot you or eat you.
我知道 我现在明白了 你是个好人
I know, I know. I see that now. You are good men.
你们都是好人…
You are all good men...
但我需要的不只是好人
...but I needed more than good men.
我需要的是能阻止
I needed someone who could stop
这个山谷里所发生之事的人
what is happening in this valley.
贝克 得多派点人盯着外♥围♥
Baker, we need more eyes on the perimeter.
利昂 去帮中士 - 是 中士
Leon, help the Sarge. - Yes, Sarge.
利昂 守住那扇窗户
Leon, cover that window.
听着 我的任务是带我的人回家 不是去干恐龙
Listen. My mission is to get my men home, not fight dinosaurs.
要是不阻止博罗金 你们就没家可回了
There won't be a home if Borodin isn't stopped.
你看外面
Look out there!
索菲亚 这里到底发生了什么
Sofia, what exactly was going on here?
我丈夫是个核研究科学家
My husband was nuclear research scientist.
我是古生物学家
My field is paleontology.
我们是被苏联疯子博罗金派到这儿来
We were sent here by Soviet madman Borodin
做一些所谓的研究
to do what was strictly research.
没人会在战争期间
Nobody conducts scientific research
在丛林深处做科学研究
in the middle of a jungle in the middle of a war.
就连苏联都不愿让他在本土进行这种研究
Even Russia didn't want his research on home ground.
要是像博罗金这样的人
When you are ordered to do something
命令你做事 你要么照做 要么就得死
by a man like Borodin, you do it or you die!
我们到这儿的时候 那台对撞机已经测试过了
When we arrived, this collider had already been tested.
他们说他在研究虫洞
We were told that he was working on wormholes
这样苏联就能打败美国
so that Soviet Union could crush America,
把坦克开到白宫草坪上
send tanks onto White House lawn.
但我丈夫说 博罗金…
But my husband said that Borodin...
说他是在走捷径
...cut corners, you would say.
粒子没有发生对撞
Particles did not collide
部分元素以超光速弹射而出
and some elements slingshot beyond speed of light.
虫洞…开启了通往过去的通道 恐龙便从中穿越而来
Wormhole... opened in the past and dinosaurs walked through.
我跟着我丈夫来这儿 是因为我懂这方面的知识
I came with my husband because of my knowledge.
我们是最棒的团队
Best team.
你丈夫现在在哪儿
Where's your husband now?
当时我出去研究
I was out studying the herbivores that came through.
博罗金…想看看
Borodin wanted to... see
能不能利用那些恐龙
if he could make use of the dinosaurs.
我听到机♥枪♥的声音就赶了回来…
I heard cracking of machine guns and came home...
结果发现整个团队都死了
to find whole team dead.
我丈夫也没能幸免 所以我就一直待在这儿
Darling husband included. And so I've sat here,
做着唯一能缓解痛苦的事
doing the only thing I can to ease the pain.
我们当初就该阻止他的 他却只留下这堆烂蜥蜴
We should have stopped him. He just left his mess of lizards
自己去重建另一台对撞机了
and moved on to rebuild another collider.
他是不会收手的
He won't stop.
看看扮演上帝的下场吧
Look at where playing God got us.
我知道
I know.
你知道那台重建的对撞机在哪儿吗
You know where this rebuilt collider is?
他们进了山里的一条河
They entered a river in the mountains.
他以为我死了 但我知道这件事
He thinks I'm dead, but I know about it.
你们得帮我纠正这个错误
You have to help me make this right
不然会有更多人遭殃
or more people will suffer the consequence.
情况怎么样 - 不太好
How we looking? - Uh, not good.
没事的 没事的 伙计 别担心
It's okay. It's okay, man. It's okay.
没事了 - 我想回家
It's all right. - I wanna go home.
我们会带你回家的 兄弟
We're gonna get you back home, man.
你打算跟你妈说这次的事吗
What you gonna tell your mama about this?
你还好吗 - 嗯
You good? - Yeah.
只是这些东西太吓人了
Yeah, these things just freak me out, man.
你能应付的
You can handle it.
是啊
Yeah.
要是有酒喝 我肯定能应付得更好
I'd handle it better if I had me a drink.
早知道该把那只幸运酒壶带来的
Should've brought along that lucky flask.
贝克要是在战场上看到你带酒壶
Baker catches you with that flask in the field,
非把它塞你屁♥眼♥里不可
he's gonna jam it up your ass.
那只小酒壶可救过我一命
That little flask saved my ass one time.
就是当初咱俩在骑兵旅服役 还没调去侦察队那会儿…
When you and I were running for CAV, before we went to the LURPs...
我们当时在清理一个小村子
...we're clearing out this little, uh,
一个特别不起眼的小破村子…
this little piss ant village...
有个越共从竹堆后窜出来
...Charlie jumped out from behind a pile of bamboo
用SKS步♥枪♥朝我开了一枪
and just fucking nailed me with one round from his SKS.
子弹正好打中我兜里的酒壶 酒壶被打瘪了
The round hit the flask in my pocket, flattened it,
但我只是被震翻在地 没受重伤
but all I got was knocked in my ass.
要是当时我口袋里没有那只酒壶…
If it hadn't been for that flask in my pocket...
那是上帝保佑 - 嗯
That was God. - Mm.
但我记得很清楚
But I remember well.
之后发生的那些事…
That what happened after that...
那四个人 我永远忘不了
...never gonna forget those four people.
这次要救你的
Gonna take more than a whisky flask
可不止需要一只威士忌酒壶了 - 是啊
to save your ass this time. -Yeah.
要救你 恐怕连上帝都不行
Gonna take more than God to save yours.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他不在这儿 你在 他们也在
He's not there. You're here. They're here.
这才是我所坚信的
That's what I believe in.
你知道我为什么每天都带着这串念珠吗
You know why I carry these beads every day?
我在请求那些被我们杀死的人的原谅
I'm asking those people we killed for forgiveness.
该死 别听我胡言乱语 伙计
Nah, the fuckings-- Don't listen to me, man.
我只是状态太差了 - 嘿 凯斯 你还清醒着吗
I'm just fucked up. - Hey, you still with me, Keyes?
凯斯 醒醒 - 怎么了
Keyes, wake up! - What?
要是再不把凯斯弄出去
Keyes is gonna fucking die for sure
他肯定会死在这儿的
if we don't get him outta here, man.
他会挺过去的
He's gonna make it.
嘿 中士 有动静
Hey, Sarge, we got movement.
该死 我们还需要时间
Shit. Need more time.
那些直升机还要多久才能到
What's the ETA on those choppers?
上次说预计还要一个小时左右
Last ETA was about an hour.
傻♥逼♥驾驶员不喜欢夜间飞行
Fucking rotor heads don't like flying at night.
妈的 - 我们能撑一个小时吗
Fuck. - Can we hold for an hour?
它们还在外面 就在外♥围♥来回转悠
They still out there, just pacing the perimeter.
洛根 过来帮忙
Logan, need you out here.
你会渡过这一关的
You're gonna get to the other side of this,
你会没事的 - 去吧 我来看着他
you're gonna be fine. -Go. I got him.
坚持住 我马上回来 - 注意左边
Hang in there. I'll be back. - Grab your left.
什么情况 - 找到能瞄准的目标就告诉我
What's going on? -Let me know when you got a target you can shoot.
它只是在四处走动
He's just walking around.
能开枪吗
You got a shot?
你想让我们暴露位置吗
You want me to give away our position?
它们早就知道我们在这儿了
They already know we're here.
电影精选列表