我们会带上一名苏联女幸存者
...and we'll be bringing with us one female Russian survivor.
如果你想让她跟你说清楚
If you want her to spell it out for you,
就把直升机准备好
have the birds ready.
你以为你能敲诈我吗 你个小杂种
You think you can blackmail me, you little son of a bitch?
你根本不了解情况 懂吗 你掌握的只是整个谜团的一小角 仅此而已
You don't know, all right? You've got one piece in the puzzle, that's all.
想要这块拼图吗 上校
If you want that puzzle piece, Colonel,
那就派撤离队来
then you will send evac.
今晚22点前用信♥号♥♥弹标记着陆区
LZ marked by flares by 22:00.
天色将晚 上校 完毕
Sun's setting, Colonel. Out.
听着...
Listen--
我觉得他们他妈的神志不清了 你听到了吗
I think they're fucking delirious, you hear-- did you hear that?
神他妈恐龙 妈的全疯了
Goddamn dinosaurs, losing their fucking minds,
吃了他妈的毒蘑菇吧 - 是啊 听起来是那样的 上校
eating the fucking mushrooms. -Yeah, sounds just about right, Colonel.
我他妈要扒了他的皮拿他做披风
I'll fucking rip his skin off and make ponchos out of him.
棋子 只是棋子
Pawns, just pawns.
你们现在都只是棋子 就像我以前一样
You are all just pawns like I was.
你说的是我的手下
That's my men you're talking about,
而他们还在外面 失踪了
and they're out there, lost!
是啊 我知道我宁愿待在哪儿
Yeah, I know where I would rather be.
你对这些东西很了解
You know all about these things.
了解它们的行动方式以及可能出现的地点
How they operate and where they're likely to be.
你来开路 女士 给我起来
See, you're on point, lady. Get your ass up.
棋子没有选择
Pawns don't got a choice.
请重复 完毕
Say again, over.
有理由相信他说的话吗
Any reason to believe what he said?
我不这么认为 上校 我是说
I don't think so, Colonel. I mean, we're out here
我们在这儿是奉命来搜寻
looking for some kinda nuclear reactor or collider
能生产武器级核材料的反应堆或对撞机的
that might be capable of producing weapons-grade nuke materials,
但说这几百万年前的恐龙 这太离谱了
but... I mean, million-year-old dinosaurs?
是啊 但是... 贝克还没疯 好吗
Yeah, but hold on, but he-- Baker's not crazy, all right?
所以 他为什么要对我们撒谎
So, w-- why would he lie to us?
当你开始瞎搞核材料的时候
Anything's possible
什么都有可能发生
when you start fucking around with nuclear materials.
没错 但我们他妈的必须查个水落石出
Yeah. Well, we damn well better find out.
让你那边的情报线人
Check with your spook sources
查查这个博罗金什么来头
about this Borodin character, all right?
我马上去办 长官 - 去 快点 滚开
I'll get right on it, sir. -Let's go. Come on. Fuck off.
看
Look!
它们无害
They're harmless.
什么事 中士
Yes, Sergeant?
我们昨晚被袭击了
We were attacked last night.
小男孩们总会玩打仗游戏
Little boys will play as soldiers.
我不是在玩 我是在询问你的专业意见
I ain't playing. I'm asking your professional opinion.
出于专业礼貌 我会回答
Then, as professional courtesy, I will answer.
它速度很快 力量很大 而且它干净利落地伏击了我
It was fast and it was strong. And it ambushed me clean.
我觉得它全身覆盖着羽毛
It was covered in feathers, I think.
它至少有八到十英尺高
It was at least eight to ten feet tall.
某种大型盗龙
Raptors, big ones.
比我见过的伶盗龙
A lot bigger than specimens I've seen
或恐爪龙标本要大得多
for velociraptor or deinonychus.
我在山谷里数到六只大的
I've counted six big ones in the valley.
这些怪物中最聪明的
The most intelligent of these monsters.
这位女士很懂行 - 谢谢
Lady knows her stuff. -Thank you.
我不信任的是她没告诉我们的那部分
It's what she's not telling us, that I don't trust.
信任是赢来的 中士
Trust is earned, Sergeant.
到目前为止 我救了你们的命 还给了你们庇护所
So far, I've saved your skins and given you shelter.
继续走
Keep walking.
三号♥地点就在前面大约一公里处
Site Three is about a klick up ahead.
然后我们向西去四号♥地点
Then we go west to Site Four.
如果贝克和利昂还活着的话 他们会去那里
Figure if Baker and Leon are still alive, they'll head there.
再走一英里 兄弟们
Another mile to go, guys.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
真她妈热啊 操
It's fucking hot. Fuck! Fuck!
是啊 这鬼天气才是真要命
Yeah, the heat, that's the problem here.
哦 去你的
Oh, fuck you, man.
这比《花♥花♥公♥子♥》里的七月小姐还火♥辣♥
It's hotter than Miss July.
简直像是在给我烤蛋糕…
Baking me a cake in the middle of a--
我去
Oh, shit!
左侧南边
Southside left!
左侧南边 - 操
Southside left! - Fuck!
老天 - 妈的 什么情况
Jesus! - What the fuck is happening?
全部干掉 一个不留
Kill them all! No prisoners!
凯斯
Keyes!
操
Fuck!
凯斯
Keyes!
看不见他们 - 我也是
Can't see 'em! - Me neither.
哦 该死 - 需要知道
Oh, shit. - Need to know
人数和位置
how many and where.
那到底是什么玩意儿
What in hell is that?
那是AK和M16的枪声
That's AKs and M16s.
听起来像是我们的人在交火
Sounds like our guys in a firefight.
和谁 - 我们去看看
With who? -Let's go find out.
需要知道敌人数量和位置 - 他们就这么
Need to know how many and where! - Just came out
突然冒出来了
of nowhere!
洛根 - 他在我这
Logan! - I got him!
什么都看不见
Can't see shit.
他们在哪儿 - 洛根 妈的
Where are they? - Logan, goddammit,
你可以等会儿再亲凯斯...
you can kiss Keyes later--
去干正事 老兄 你没事吧
Get to work, man. You good?
继续射击
Keep firing!
妈的 你没事吧 - 差点把我老二打飞了
Motherfucker, are you good? -Almost blew my cock off.
啊 是啊 只是做了个包皮环切 兄弟
Ah, yeah. It's just circumcised, bro.
耶
Yeah.
停火 停火 - 停火!
Cease fire, cease fire! - Cease fire!
你还好吧 - 很糟
You good? - Oh, it's bad.
我得包扎 还不算糟
I gotta put an-- no, it's not bad.
老天... - 你得躺下
God-- - You gotta just lay down.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
我去他妈的
...fucking damn it!
操
Fuck.
哦 他们现在有空中支援了 太棒了
Oh, they've got air support now. That's, that's good.
带上凯斯 压低身子 往树林里走
Grab Keyes. Stay low and head for the trees.
得继续前进
Gotta move on.
操蛋的怪物
Fucking monster.
哦 操 他妈的 - 继续前进 别回头
Oh, fuck. Fuck that, man. - Keep moving! Don't look back.
别回头 伙计们 继续前进
Don't look back, man. Keep moving.
不 不 不 继续前进
No, no, no. No, no, no. Keep moving.
我们走 快点
Let's go. Come on.
跑 谢尔盖
Run, Sergei!
跑
Run!
开火
Fire!
快跑 谢尔盖
Run, Sergei!
现在就剩你们两个了
Only two of you now, huh?
你为什么逃跑
Why you run away? Hmm?
那些到底是什么鬼东西
What in hell are those things?
你刚就把我们丢在那儿了
You just left us there.
我的任务是找到美国大兵 不是当你们的保姆
My job is to find GI, not babysit you.
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
快走
Let's go!
轻点 轻点
Easy, easy.
我们得继续走 凯斯 - 老天
We gotta get moving, Keyes. - Jesus.
你能走吗
You good to go?
你没事吧 - 我中枪了 老兄
You okay? - I've been shot, man,
在恐龙横行的越南
in dinosaur Vietnam.
离"没事"还隔着1.2万英里和一百万年的光景
About 12,000 miles and a million fucking years from being okay.
你会没事的 兄弟
Oh, you're gonna be okay, man.
我的老天爷啊
God fucking Jesus! Oh!
洛根 你给他包扎完
Logan, when you're done patching him up,
就去开路 带我们沿着树林走 - 是
take point and keep us in the trees. - Yeah.
贯穿伤 凯斯 - 我日
Through and through, Keyes. - Oh, fucking Jesus!
电影精选列表