妈的 轻点 - 这些东西能闻到血吗
Fucking-- take it easy. -Can these things smell blood?
去你的 - 闭嘴 伊莱
Eat shit. - Zip it, Eli.
停火 秃鹫
Check fire, Vulture.
我和利昂来了 还带了个搭车的
I'm coming through with Leon and a hitchhiker.
啊 贝克
Ah, damn, Baker!
很高兴看到你还活蹦乱跳 伙计 - 那女的是谁
Glad to see you alive and kicking, man! -Who's the chick?
报告情况 谁在向你们开枪 凯斯怎么了
SITREP, who's shooting at you? What the fuck happened to Keyes?
我不知道 我也毫无头绪
I don't know and I have no idea.
该死的长着翅膀的大鸟恐龙把他们全干掉了
Goddamn flappy fucking big bird dinosaurs cleaned 'em up.
凯斯大腿中了一枪 他现在不能轻易行动了
Took a round in Keyes' thigh. He won't be easy to move now.
这是谁 - 嗯
Who's this? - Yeah.
一个能帮忙的
Just someone who can help.
听着 撤离部队正在路上 索菲娅在这
Listen, evac is inbound and Sofia here
有个安全的地方可以待命
has a safe place to wait it out.
我们给他包扎好就动身
Let's get him patched up and move.
那女的呢
And the skirt?
她知道这是怎么回事吗
She knows what's going on?
她比我们知道的多 她是我们的救命稻草
She knows more than we do. She's our ticket outta here.
我更愿意把你们看作我的顺风车
I prefer to think of you as my ride.
苏联人 我们要回家就指望着这个苏联佬
Russians? Our ticket home is a fucking Russian?
我出生在东柏林 如果这能让你好受点的话
I'm born in East Berlin, if that makes you feel any better.
不可能 没门儿
It doesn't. No fucking way,
尤其还是在我们经历了这些之后
not after what we've been through.
所以外面那些打我们的家伙
So those guys out there are fucking Russians
是他妈的苏联佬 不是北越军
shooting at us? Not NVA?
是的 而且外面很可能还有更多他们的人
Yeah, and there's likely more of them out here.
我天
Jesus.
不管这些东西是什么 它们昨晚就一直在跟踪我们
Whatever these things are, they were stalking us last night.
索菲娅 有什么看法
Sofia, ideas?
恐爪龙
Deinonychus.
群体捕猎者 它们喜欢一半在地面
Pack hunters. They like to-- half the pack on the ground
另一半在树顶
and the other half in the treetops.
注意它们每只脚上的镰刀状爪子
Watch for their sickle claws on each toe.
她是干嘛的 恐龙发烧友吗
What is she, like a dinosaur freak?
是个超级恐龙痴 你个愚蠢的乡巴佬
A dinosaur super freak, you stupid redneck
法♥西♥斯♥蠢货 - 天杀的 女士
fascist ass wipe. -Jesus fucking Christ, lady,
我只是问问而已
I was just asking, is all.
够了
Enough.
向任何移♥动♥的东西开火
Fire on anything that moves.
小心 小心
Watch out! Watch out!
泽维尔 - 你右边
Xavier! - On your right!
它们在树上 兄弟们
They're in the trees, man!
去你♥妈♥的♥ - 去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you! - Fuck you! Fuck you!
这些东西到底有多少只
How many of these things are there?
一枪一个
One shot, one kill!
哦 我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
小心 小心
Look out, look out!
尝尝这个
Take that.
洛根
Logan!
洛根 - 停火 停火
Logan! -Cease fire! Cease fire!
它抓走了凯斯
It got Keyes!
洛根 洛根 - 等等
Logan! Logan! -Wait!
等等 - 你得跑得很快才能追上他
Wait! -You have to run fast to catch him!
它们会拖着他直到觉得安全为止 - 操
They will drag him until they feel it's safe! -Fuck.
我们去追他 走 - 走 走 走
Let's get after him. Go! -Go, go, go.
贝克
Baker!
操 放开我 你这杂种
Fuck-- get the fuck off me, you little shit!
给我滚开 洛根
Get the fuck off me. Logan!
滚开
Fuck off!
兄弟们 你们他妈的在哪儿 操
Where the fuck are you, guys? Fuck!
你们这些天杀的凶残火鸡
You goddamn fucking murderous turkeys.
想冲我来
You coming at me?
你们还得配上薯条和肉汁
You're gonna need fries and fucking gravy.
哦耶
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
我他妈的就知道
That's what I fucking thought.
操
Ugh, fuck.
太他妈热了
It's so fucking hot.
好的
Okay.
凯斯
Keyes!
我发誓我听到他了
I swear I heard him.
凯斯 - 凯斯
Keyes! - Keyes!
凯斯
Keyes!
哦
Oh!
开火 - 哦 该死
Light it up! - Oh, shit!
停火 - 停火
Cease fire! - Cease fire!
凯斯 哦 该死
Keyes! Oh, shit!
凯斯 - 他在那儿
Keyes! - There he is!
哦 该死 - 妈的快来帮忙
Oh, shit! -Fucking help me here.
给我 给我 - 米勒 过来
Give me, give me-- -Miller, get in here!
来了 中士
I'm on it, Sarge!
伊莱 保持警戒 - 用加压绷带...
Eli, stand watch. Keep it on. -Put pressure bandage--
压住那里 伊莱 保持警戒
Keep pressure on that. Eli, stand watch.
它们把他的肠子都他妈扯出来了 中士 - 天啊 他妈的
They tore his fucking guts out, Sarge. - Oh, Jesus! Oh, fuckin--
他看起来像是...被扔进了一台该死的绞肉机
Looks like he's been-- he's been run through a fucking meat grinder.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
米勒 米勒 把担架拿出来
Miller, Miller. Get that stretcher out.
利昂 - 是
Leon! - Yeah.
找两根杆子把他抬回
Grab a couple of poles to carry him back
研究站等撤离
to the research station for evac.
别管他了 那些大型盗龙会回来
Leave him. Those big raptors will come back
六只全部回来 那时我们都得死
with their full pack of six, and when that happens, we'll all die.
如果丢下他 我们或许还有生存的机会
If we leave him, we might have chance of survival
我才不管他伤得有多他妈重 他得跟我们走
I don't give two fucks how bad he's cut up. He goes with us.
秃鹫小队 太阳还有半小时就下山了
Vultures, sun sets in half hour.
我可不想抬着昏死的万宝路先生
I do not wanna be stumbling around in the dark
在黑灯瞎火的林子里乱转
with Marlboro Man passed out on the stretcher.
把他固定好 我们立刻出发
Rig him in there and let's roll.
给 你也分担点重量 - 利昂
Here. You can have some weight. - Leon!
天啊 我的天 - 多拿点绷带 再多拿点绷带
...God! Oh, my God! - More bandages, more bandages.
继续压着
Stay on that.
你现在得到的是最好的照顾 凯斯 - 好他妈痛
You're in the best of hands, Keyes. -Fuckin' hurts--
你怎么一天之内要遭两回 老兄 - 哦 我的天
What you doing this twice for in one day, man? - Oh, my God.
最好的照顾 兄弟 最好的
Best of hands, brother. Best of hands.
快点 - 动起来 动起来 洛根
Hurry up! - Move, move, move, move, move, Logan!
动起来 洛根 动起来
Move, Logan! Move, Logan!
开门 快点 - 去门口
Get the door! Come on! - ...at the door!
好了 - 走
Got it. - Move.
放到桌子上 放到桌子上
On the table! On the table!
放他下来 放他下来
Lay him down, lay him down!
嘿 凯斯 凯斯 看着我 看着我
Hey, Keyes, Keyes, look at me. Look at me.
去处理那个... - 你没事的
Get on that-- - You're okay.
操 操 操 - 保持压力 压住
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. - Keep the pressure on it.
我来照明
I've got the light!
撑住 凯斯 - 米勒 伊莱
Come on, Keyes-- - Miller, Eli.
负责外♥围♥ 清点弹♥药♥ 检查房♥屋
Take perimeter. Do an ammo count, premise review.
明白 中士 - 看着我 凯斯
On it, Sarge. - Look at me, Keyes.
你会没事的 凯斯 - 利昂
You'll be okay, Keyes. - Leon!
是 - 替中士顶上
Yeah. - Cover for the sergeant.
交给我
I'm on it.
好了 好了... - 中士…
Okay, okay-- - Sarge...
呼吸 保持呼吸 凯斯
Breathe, breathe, Keyes.
我们还能为他做点什么吗
...is thereanything else we can do for him?
他撑不了多久了 中士
He ain't gonna make it much longer, Sarge.
他流血很严重
He's bleeding bad.
也许该换一下敷料 我不知道...
Maybe change the dressings, but I-- I-- I don't know--
给他打点吗♥啡♥
Get some morphine into him
看看我们还能做点什么去给他止血
and see what we can do to stop the bleeding.
快去
Let's go.
赶紧给他注射吗♥啡♥
You gotta get that morphine in right now.
凯斯 凯斯 - 我 我拿
Keyes, Keyes! - I got-- I got th--
电影精选列表