父亲负责狩猎 如果没有了父亲
and the father hunting. Without the father,
母亲就不得不带着幼崽一起狩猎
the mother will be forced to take chicks on the hunt with her.
父亲会不惜一切代价
The father will do whatever it takes
回到自己的领地和家人身边
to get back to his territory and family.
我们现在应该是安全的
We should be safe for now.
听着 女士 我们是侦察队 有七个人
Listen, lady. We're a recon team, seven men.
那些该死的东西让我们失散了
Got separated when we ran into those fucking things.
在我找到我的小队之前 我们哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere else until I find my team.
如果你的队员在河对岸
If your men are on the other side of the river,
那他们很可能已经死了
then they're likely already dead.
你可以相信我 我从不出错 这边走
You can take it from me, and I'm never wrong. This way.
或者你可以留下等死 你自己选
Or you can stay and die, your choice.
起来
Get up.
看来不要紧 小泽
Guess it don't matter, X.
我们去哪儿
Where we headed?
我们往东北走 直到看到河流
We go northeast until we hit the blue line.
看起来一公里左右
Looks like a klick or less.
去我们找到的那些笔记上标记的"四号♥研究站"
Them notes we found had it marked as Research Station Four.
那贝克中士和利昂呢
And what about, uh, Sergeant Baker and Leon?
贝克有同样的地图
Baker got the same map.
如果他们还活着
If they're still alive,
他们会朝同一个方向走
they'll head in the same direction.
该死的杰里科
Fucking Jericho.
他肯定知道这里有这种东西 对吧
He had to know something like this was out here, right?
我表示怀疑 伙计 你知道的
I doubt it, man. Uh, you know,
要是他们知道这儿有恐龙 早该派B-52
if they knew there were dinosaurs out here, he'd send an Arc Light strike
把这儿炸成他妈的水泥地了
and turn this whole thing into a goddamn parking lot.
他是个邪恶的混♥蛋♥ 但他不傻
I mean, he's a-- he's an evil prick, but he's not stupid.
只不过我们在非军事区以北
Except we're north of the Z.
你觉得华盛顿方面会凭一些恐龙的情报就轰炸这里吗
You think Washington would strike up here on some intel of dinosaurs?
我觉得他会觉得这想法和我一样疯狂
Think he'd think that's as crazy as me.
你没事吧 伙计
You doin' all right, man?
嗯 眼前的事儿太多 顾不上别的了
Yeah, too much goin' on to hear anything else.
嗯 那很好
Well, that's good.
安静
Quiet down.
外面还有北越军
There's still NVA out here.
不好说 伙计 以前这里有越共
Fuckin' doubt that, man. There were gooks out here.
现在他妈的是恐龙点心了
It is fuckin' conch snacks now.
该死 看这满地的恐龙屎
Goddammit, look at all this dino shit.
那是伊莱的
That's Eli's.
欢迎来到我家 先生们
Welcome to my home, gentlemen.
这是我远离家乡的住所 已经一年七个月又11天了
My home away from home for one year, seven months, 11 days.
四号♥研究站
Research Station Four.
很好
Very good.
还有像我们一样的人来过 美国士兵
There were more like us. American soldiers.
绿扁帽 - 绿扁帽 那是什么
Green Berets. -Green Berets? What is this?
是我们最精锐的部队 - 那他们可能已经死了
It's the best men we have. -Then they're probably dead.
这个山谷里发生的只有死亡
It's all that happens in this valley, death.
你活下来了
You survived.
叫我幸运儿吧
Call me the lucky one.
别担心 这里是山谷中最安全的地方
Don't worry, this is the safest place to be in the valley.
钢筋混凝土结构 墙壁非常厚
Steel-reinforced concrete, very thick walls,
一边有四层楼高
four stories high on one side.
那么现在 向我解释一下你们为什么在这里
So now, you explain to me why you are here.
我觉得你才是那个需要解释一下的人
I think you're the one with some explaining to do.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
注射药物
Medicating.
她他妈的在往胳膊里打什么
What the fuck is she putting in her arm?
我的天 中士
Jesus fucking Christ! Sarge!
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
嗯
Hmm?
这个设施是干什么的
What is the purpose of this facility,
还有外面为什么他妈的有恐龙
and why the fuck are there dinosaurs outside?
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
又能听到人声真是太好了
It is so great to hear voices again.
我一个人太久了
I've been alone for so long.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What happened?
博罗金将军 他杀光了所有
General Borodin happened. He killed everyone
知道这个地方的人
who knew about this place.
用他们的脑浆粉刷了墙壁
Painted the walls with their brains.
如果其他人都死了 那你为什么还在这里
If everyone else is dead, then what are you still doing here?
我一直在挨饿 躲藏
I've been starving, hiding,
只有用药物苟延残喘
surviving with nothing else to do but medicate.
你理解的 对吧
You understand, don't you?
利昂 去看看能不能收到无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
Leon, go see if you can get a radio signal.
快去
Now!
很有契诃夫的风格啊 中士
How very Chekhov, Sergeant.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
要不是因为那些据称已灭绝的恐龙
Now, I wouldn't have needed saving if it wasn't
我本不需要被救
for the supposedly extinct dinosaurs.
查理·奥斯卡六号♥ 这里是秃鹫布拉沃二号♥ 完毕
Charlie Oscar Six, this is Vulture Bravo Two. Over.
而且我敢打赌我的老朋友维克多·查理
And I'm gonna bet my old friend Viktor Charlie
跟这事没关系 - 查理·奥斯卡六号♥
had nothing to do with that. - Charlie Oscar Six,
这里是秃鹫布拉沃二号♥ 完毕 - 但是你
this is Vulture Bravo Two. Over. -But you,
神秘的苏联小妞 吗♥啡♥小姐
mysterious Russian Little Miss Morphine,
你倒很像是干这个的
you seem pretty good for it.
哦 我确实很在行
Oh, I am very good for it.
就是这样
There it is.
查理·奥斯卡六号♥ 这里是秃鹫布拉沃二号♥ 完毕
Charlie Oscar Six, this is Vulture Bravo Two. Over.
博罗金 他要做什么 为什么杀光所有人
Borodin, what's his deal? Why kill everyone?
这是苏联人保护他在这里所做事情的方式
It is the Russian way to protect what he is doing here.
什么 - 对撞机
And that is? - The collider.
那是什么鬼东西
The hell is that?
哦
Oh.
我觉得我不想玩这个游戏了 中士
Oh, I don't think I want to play this game, Sergeant.
信息是战争中最重要的商品
Information is the greatest commodity in war,
而我可以看出你对此一无所知
and I can see you've been deprived of it.
不如我来问你20个问题
Why don't I ask you 20 questions
看看你知不知道你♥他♥妈♥到底在这里干什么
and see if you know what the fuck you are even doing here?
中士
Sergeant.
我接通上校了
I got the colonel.
请准备与秃鹫布拉沃实际负责人通话
Standby for Vulture Bravo Actual.
完毕
Over.
查理·奥斯卡 秃鹫
Charlie Oscar Vulture.
这里是六号♥ 秃鹫 发送情况报告
This is Six. Vulture, send SITREP.
请求立即医疗撤离
Requesting immediate Dust Off.
我们遭遇猛烈火力 任务已暴露
We've come under heavy fire and mission is compromised.
重复 立即医疗撤离 完毕
I say again, immediate Dust Off. Over.
任务完成了吗 贝克中士
Is the mission complete, Sergeant Baker?
六号♥…我跟你明说了
Six... I'm gonna get this out in plain language.
我不知道你派我们到这里到底要找什么
I don't know what you really sent us out here to find,
但我们发现的远不止是几个失踪的绿扁帽
but we found a fuck load more than just some missing Green Berets.
这里一直在进行着
There's some kind of crazy Russian experiment
某种疯狂的苏联实验
that's been going on out here.
你为什么不向上级询问下一个叫博罗金的将军
Why don't you ask higher about a general named Borodin?
他的团队不知道怎么把恐龙复活了
Somehow, his team have brought dinosaurs back to life,
就是恐龙吃掉了你的蛇咬小队
and it was dinosaurs that ate your Snakebite team.
自从我们潜入后 我们遭到了
Now, since we inserted, we've been attacked
各种史前野兽的攻击
by all kinds of prehistoric beasts,
它们全都饥饿 愤怒
all of them hungry, pissed off,
迫不及待地想分上一块美国派
and chomping at the bit for their little piece of the American pie.
我们需要立即撤离这个鬼地方
We need an emergency extract from this fucking zoo,
这不是请求
and that's not an option!
嘿 听着 贝克中士
Hey, l-- li-- listen to me, Sergeant Baker.
你♥他♥妈♥的冷静点 行吗
Take a fucking breath, all right?
告诉我你的位置 我只要求这个
And give me your position. That's all I'm asking.
你♥他♥妈♥听我说 我有五个队员失踪了
Fucking listen to me. Five of my men are missing.
我要去找他们 死活都要找到
I'm gonna go find them, dead or alive.
等我找到后 我会发送位置报告…
When I do, I'll send a POS REP...
电影精选列表