准备就绪
Good to go.
查理·奥斯卡 查理·奥斯卡 蛇咬 收到了吗 完毕
Charlie Oscar, Charlie Oscar, Snakebite, how copy? Over.
查理·奥斯卡 查理·奥斯卡 蛇咬 收到了吗 完毕
Charlie Oscar, Charlie Oscar, Snakebite, how copy? Over.
他们肯定在监听 快动起来
They gotta be monitoring. Crack the whip!
哦
Oh!
查理·奥斯卡 查理·奥斯卡 蛇咬 收到了吗 完毕
Charlie Oscar, Charlie Oscar. Snakebite, how copy? Over.
查理·奥斯卡六号♥
Charlie Oscar Six,
汇报最新情况 六号♥ 这里是蛇咬
give me the latest. -Six, it's Snakebite.
任务失败了 四人受重伤
Mission's a bust. Four down hard.
请求从德尔塔据点紧急撤离 完毕
Requesting emergency extract rom Site Delta. Over.
任务完成了吗
Is the mission complete?
六号♥ 请注意 我们无法继续任务
Six, be advised, we cannot continue the mission!
我们只剩两人了 重复 我们只剩
We are down to two! I say again, we are down
两人返回...
to two back--
你们在哪儿
Where are you?
你们这群混♥蛋♥
You motherfuckers!
原始战争
我看你们这帮小子不是本地人吧
I take you boys ain't from around here.
我们倒是可以告诉你 不过 你懂的
Well, we could tell ya, but, you know?
我懂
I hear that.
1968年 越南
快走...
Let's go--
我现在需要三个人去掩护那辆吉普 快去
I need three guards to cover that jeep right now, let's go.
散开 散开
Fan out! Fan out!
你们两个 我要你们尽快到那个山脊上去
You two. I want you both up on that ridge ASAP.
是 长官 - 我他妈的
Yes, sir. -Jesus fucking Christ.
我们在找华♥莱♥士♥少校
We're looking for a Major Wallace.
我就是 听着 你们这群混♥蛋♥
That'd be me. Listen, you fuckers!
你们最好告诉我你们剩下的货藏在哪儿
You gonna tell me where the rest of your stash is.
懂吗 - 告诉我货在哪儿
Yeah? - Tell me where it's at!
比尔·华♥莱♥士♥ 第一野战部队情报参谋
Bill Wallace. S-2, First Field Force.
你们就是我之前接到通知
You guys must be the field reps
要等候的战地代表吧 - 那么东西在哪儿 华♥莱♥士♥少校
I was told to expect. -So, where is it, Major Wallace?
就在我以为我什么都见过的时候
Just when I thought I'd seen it all.
跟我来
Follow me.
你们是什么人 民♥运♥支持计划
You guys are what? CORDS?
美军援越司令部 研究观察组
MACV? SOG?
中情局 - 机密 少校
CIA? -Need to know, Major.
好吧 显然我无权知道
Right. And I clearly don't need to know.
如果你告诉我 你就得...
If you told me, you'd have to--
规矩就是这样
That's the drill.
詹森中士 - 快走 快走
Sergeant Jensen. - Let's go, let's go.
快去… - 请你给
Let's go to the... -Would you please get
这孩子一根棒棒糖或者一针吗♥啡♥
this kid a lollipop,or a shot of morphine,
或者别的什么
or something?
我的天 你这家伙到底有什么毛病
For Christ's sake, mama's son, what is your problem?
我告诉过你 你说的我他妈一个字都听不懂
I told you, I don't understand a fucking word you say!
好了 跟我来 - 她说一个恶魔抓走了她丈夫
Okay, come with me. -She said a demon took her husband.
一个长羽毛的恶魔 - 我也听到了
A feathered demon. -That's what I heard.
你会说越南话 - 会一点
You speak gook? -A little.
在这地方待久了自然就会了
Comes with the territory.
是啊 我们能拿下这地方
Yeah. We can have that territory.
卡车在那边
Truck's over here.
一样的桶 有俄文标记
Same barrels, Russian markings.
我就知道 是干什么用的
Knew it. What are they for?
好吧
Right.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
我得知道那是什么 我的人在外面...
I need to know about that. My men are out--
我们完事了 少校 你也一样
We're done here, Major, and so are you.
长官 六号♥阿尔法来电
Sir, Six-Alpha is on the phone.
查理·奥斯卡 狂暴 听得到吗
Charlie Oscar, Rampage, how copy?
我要和六号♥通话
I need to talk to the Six.
稍等 狂暴
Wait one, Rampage.
狂暴 我是查理·奥斯卡六号♥ 你那边什么情况
Rampage, Charlie Oscar Six. What do you got?
一辆卡车 十个桶 全是标准标记
One truck, ten barrels, all with standard markings.
计数器显示3.46
Measure 3.46 on the counter.
辐射强度极高 完毕
Hot as hell. Over.
那个北越军司机表现出了辐射中毒的早期症状
The NVA driver is showing early symptoms of radiation poisoning.
这是我们开始追踪以来的第五个了
This is number five since we've started the track.
有蛇咬小队的进一步消息吗
Yeah, a-- any further word on Snakebite?
没有 我们飞遍了最后两个已知坐标点
Negative. We overflew both last knowns.
除了丛林还是丛林
Nothing but bush and more bush.
好吧 大部队会过来
All right, big army is gonna come in
疏散所有平民
and extract all those civilians.
你们就待着别动 封锁区域 原地待命
You just stay tight. Lock it down and stand by.
快走 - 我们离得很近 我觉得
Let's go! - We're close. I think
我们能找到蛇咬小队的踪迹... - 不
we can pick up Snakebite's track-- -No, no, no,
不 不行
n-- no, no. Negative.
那...风险太大了
That is, uh, too much of a risk out there.
我们现在可是深陷险境 明白吗
We are ass-deep in alligator right now, okay?
我们只能等待时机
We're just gonna mark our time and--
直到我想出办法 好吗
until I figure this thing out, all right?
查理·奥斯卡六号♥完毕
Charlie Oscar Six out.
R4 800
R4 800.
确保布拉沃小队离开警戒线
Make sure Bravo gets out of the perimeter.
秃鹫小队最新情况如何
What's the latest on Vulture?
好了 开始行动吧
All right, let's rock and roll.
走 走
Go, go!
蹲下 蹲下
Get down, get down.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
好的 上吧 洛根
All right. Here we go, Logan.
清除完毕 上
Clear! Go!
安全
Clear!
上炸♥药♥
Rig it!
中士 秃鹫侦查
Sarge, Vulture overwatch.
交火
Touching!
掩护
Covering!
秃鹫侦查 你在看着这乱局吧
Vulture overwatch, you got eyes on this circus.
收到 目视确认 可以开火 完毕
Roger that. Got a visual. Clear to engage. Over.
十二点方向
Twelve o'clock.
十一点方向 左边小屋
Eleven o'clock, left hut.
呼吸 放松
Breathe. Relax.
瞄准 扣扳机
Aim. Squeeze.
他完蛋了
He's toast, man.
呼吸 放松
Breathe. Relax.
瞄准 扣扳机
Aim. Squeeze.
秃鹫六号♥ 这里清干净了
Vulture Six, clean house here, man.
我们搞定了 好了
We're good to go. All right.
给我点时间 好吗
All right. Just give me a second, okay?
你会没事的
You're good.
妈♥逼♥的
Son of a bitch.
找到了
Bingo.
掩护
Covering.
天啊 - 不...
Jesus fucking God. - Oh, no--
嘿 - 利昂
Hey. - Leon!
坚持住 我们来了
Hang in there. We got you, we got you.
有我们在
We got you.
秃鹫侦查
Vulture Overwatch,
北侧防线有两名友军
two friendlies on the north side perimeter.
呼叫直升机与我们会合
Call the birds and then join us.
小心
Watch out!
嘿 中士 找到什么了吗
Hey, Sergeant, find anything?
我们检查了所有其他小屋
We checked all the other huts.
没有收获 看来这两个是我们唯一找到的了 - 我们会带他们走
No joy. Looks like these two are all we gonna get. -We'll take it.
我们会把你们救出去的 兄弟们
We'll get you outta here, fellas.
送你们回家人身边
Get you back to your families.
哦
Oh.
太迟了 - 放松 放松...
Too late. - Easy, easy--
操 - 靠 老兄 你在流血
Fuck. -Shit, man. You're bleeding.
啊 该死
Ah, shit.
妈的
Fuck, man.
电影精选列表