先干掉这些杂碎
Now, let's kill these fuckers first!
来吧 - 我们得走这边
Come on! - We gotta go this way.
嘿
Hey!
我们走进了该死的地狱
We walked into a fucking nightmare!
去他妈的
Jesus fucking Christ!
我看到出口了 快走
I see an exit, now, let's go!
贝克不见了 继续撤退
Baker's missing! Keep falling back!
快走 - 洛根 快
Come on, let's go! - Logan, come on, man!
快走 马上
Let's go! Right now!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
我觉得我们安全了 - 我们不能在这儿停留
I think we're clear. -We ain't gonna post up here.
他们会来的
They'll be coming.
操
Fuck.
现在怎么办
Now what?
那些他妈的是什么玩意儿
The hell were those things?
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
爬 快爬 问题待会儿再问
Climb. Climb, now. Questions later.
快爬
Move it!
该死...不 - 中士
Shit-- no! - Sarge!
灯
Light.
操
Fuck.
估计那些玩意儿抓到其他人了
Suppose those things got the other guys?
除非它们刀枪不入
Not unless they're bulletproof.
他妈♥逼♥的
Son of a bitch.
那条小路 就在那边
That trail, right over there.
看起来跟我们来时看到的那条一样
Looks like the same one we saw coming in earlier.
是的 我们该看看它通向哪里
Yeah, it does. We should see where it leads.
这他妈糟透了
This is really fucked up, man.
上校告诉过你这些东西在这儿吗
Did the colonel tell you these fucking things were out here?
等我们和其他人会合后 我们就打开电台
When we link up with the other guys, we jump on the radio
直接问杰里科
and ask Jericho point-blank.
我告诉你 这根本不是什么
I tell you one thing, this ain't no fucking recon
寻找失踪特种部队的狗屁侦察任务
looking for a bunch of lost SF dudes.
听着利昂 要想知道答案
Leon, if we want answers, we're gonna have
咱们得亲自去查个明白
to go find 'em ourselves.
真不敢相信我他妈居然自愿来干这破事儿
I can't believe I fucking volunteer for this shit.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
这里有什么东西
Something's in here, man.
我们他妈的被包围了
We're fucking surrounded.
记得我告诉过你关于那些声音的事吗
Remember I told you about the voices?
这些声音 它们是真实的 它们是真实的
These voices, they're real, they're real, man.
我告诉你它们是他妈真实的
I'm telling you they're fucking real.
我告诉过你 - 不要开火
I told you. - Hold your fire.
贝克和利昂可能还在外面
Baker and Leon could still be out there.
怂货
Pussies.
我去
Holy shit.
大象
Elephants.
它们真♥他♥妈♥大
They're fucking huge.
中士 中士
Sarge. Sarge!
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
我们他妈的不该在这儿
We shouldn't fucking be here.
这 这感觉不对
This, this doesn't feel right.
这有点不对劲
I'm telling you, something's not right.
这就是我们的工作 利昂
This is what we do, Leon.
我选你是有原因的 伙计
I picked you for a reason, man.
好吧
All right.
山体滑坡
Rockslide.
它在睡觉
It's asleep.
上帝保佑...
God bless--
长官 我们该怎么办
Sir, what do we do?
跑 -操
Run! -Fuck!
快走
Go!
快走 快走
Move it, move it!
利昂 快
Leon, come on!
上面
Up here!
蹲下
Down.
那他妈的是什么
What the fuck was that?
操 - 去他的
Fuck, man! - Fuck this.
妈的恐龙... - 这他妈是《摩登原始人》吗
Fucking dinosaurs-- -The fucking Flintstones, man.
这他妈太扯了
This is, this is fucking bullshit.
我他妈可不是来杀恐龙的
I didn't sign on to kill fucking dinosaurs.
我们得保持冷静
We gotta just keep our shit together.
最好是找到贝克和利昂
Best thing is to find Baker and Leon
然后尽快离开这个鬼地方
and get the fuck out of Dodge ASAP.
找贝克和利昂 鬼扯什么 伙计
Find Baker and Leon? That's fucking bullshit, man.
我他妈才不会为了任何人任何事
I ain't going back into that fucking cave of horrors
再回到那个恐怖的洞穴里去
for no one or nothin'!
我们得呼叫紧急撤离
We gotta call for emergency extraction
就他妈现在
right fucking now!
但是电台是利昂背着的
Except Leon was humping the radio.
操 - 那我们在这儿
Fuck! -Well, we ain't nothing
就是等死的诱饵
but sitting bait here.
该行动了 - 往哪儿
Let's move! -Which way?
朝那个发出
Towards whatever's making
该死噪音的方向 - 行动
all that goddamn noise. - Move!
朝它去
Towards it?
去开路 - 快 行动
Take point. - Come on, move!
操
Fuck!
哦 操
Oh, fuck.
这附近有条河
There's a river around here somewhere.
我在地图上看到过 如果我们继续往下走
I saw it on the map. If we keep heading down,
我们会找到它 - 它会游泳吗
we'll hit it. -Can it swim?
得先到那儿才知道
Gotta get there first.
找掩护
Find cover.
快 - 操
Come on! -Fuck!
这边 树那儿
Over here, the tree!
快 趴下
Come on, move! Get down!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
走 走 走
Go! Go, go, go!
走 快走
Come on, let's go!
快走
Let's go!
操
Fuck.
你有空降资格吗 利昂
You airborne qualified, Leon?
啥
What?
利昂
Leon!
利昂 利昂
Leon. Leon!
操
Fuck!
利昂 撑住 兄弟
Leon! Stay with me, brother.
撑住 利昂
Stay with me, Leon!
你当然会游泳
Of course you can swim.
嘿 嘿 这边
Hey. Hey! Over here!
嘿
Hey!
跟我来
Follow me.
利昂 操 - 你朋友 还活着吗
Leon. Fuck. -Your friend, is he alive?
坚持住 利昂
Come on, Leon.
醒醒 兄弟 醒醒
Wake up, brother! Wake up.
吐出来 全吐出来
Get it out. Get it all out.
欢迎回来 兄弟 - 美国人
Welcome back, brother. -American?
是的 我们是美国人
Yeah, we're American.
这他妈是谁
Who the fuck is this?
我叫索菲亚·瓦格纳
My name is Sofia Wagner,
刚刚救了你们命的女人 谢谢
the woman who just saved your lives, thank you very much.
我有个实验室 在那边
I have a place over that way, my lab.
我们得快点去那儿
We should go there quickly.
在那里我们能避开霸王龙和那群恐爪龙
We'll be safe there from the rex and the flock of deinonychus.
我们该走了 - 霸王龙
We should move. -Rex?
你是说君王霸王龙
As in, tyrannosaurus rex?
你们连那是什么都不知道 怎么会在这里
How are you even here if you don't know what that was?
河对岸那是霸王龙妈妈
That's the mother tyrannosaur across the river.
它们是终身伴侣 由母亲抚养幼崽
They mate for life, with the mother raising the chicks
电影精选列表