我们要回家了 兄弟们
We going home, boys.
每人都有伏特加和T骨牛排
Vodkas and T-bones for everyone.
耶 - 由你们最爱的萨曼沙叔叔请客
Yeah! -Courtesy of your favorite Uncle Samantha.
哦耶 - 还有秃鹫小队那群硬汉兄弟
Oh, yeah! -And the rocks pretty crew rom Vulture Squad.
哇哦 - 照顾好他
Whoo! -Look after him!
要回家了 - 弄点啤酒兄弟们
...going home. - Get some beers,boys.
我们应得的
We earned it.
你找到我了 - 新命令 中士
Yeah, you found me. -New order, Sarge.
要求把你和你的人装上休伊直升机
Supposed to get you and your guys loaded into the Huey
送到海上... - 等等 这他妈是谁的命令
and out to the sea-- -Wait, wait, wait. Who the fuck ordered this?
一名叫杰里科的上校 我就知道这些 中士
Some colonel named Jericho. All I know, Sarge.
我们的啤酒泡汤了
Well... we're not getting any beer.
该死
Ah, shit.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
杰里科是他妈的谁
Who the fuck is Jericho?
天啊
Jesus!
你们这帮侦察兵看起来活像一群碍手碍脚的蠢货
You recons look like a sack of hampered assholes.
贝克在哪儿 - 你在这儿干什么
Where's Baker? -What are you doin' here?
更重要的是 我们在这儿干什么
More importantly, what are we doin' here?
因为我们都在人生选择上犯了错 贝克
Because we all made some poor life choices, Baker.
老家伙很想和你好好谈谈后果
The old man would love to discuss the consequences with you.
劳碌命歇不得
No rest for the weary.
米勒 去检查一下胳膊
Miller, get that arm checked out.
我没事 长官
I'm good, Sarge.
我不是在问你
I ain't asking!
嘿
Hey.
长官 - 我听说你救了两个
Sir. -I heard you got two.
干得好 贝克
Nice work, Baker.
对于一支差劲的远程侦察小队来说算不错了
It is not bad or a sorry ass LURP team.
是啊 你得记住
Yeah, yeah. Well, you gotta remember,
是我让你挑选那支
I let you choose that team
由堕落分子和废物组成的队伍 所以 你知道
of degenerates and fuckups, so, you know,
也许你终究是对的
maybe you were right after all.
是啊 想当秃鹫就得是个疯子
Yeah, you gotta be a lunatic if you're gonna be a Vulture.
嗯 也许吧 但我要告诉你一件事
Well, maybe so, but I'm gonna tell you something.
看看你们对下一个任务有什么想法
Let's see what you guys think of this next mission.
长官 - 嗯
Sir. -Mm-hmm.
大家请坐 有烟抽烟
Have a seat, everybody. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
他在这 剃刀
There he is, Razor.
来吧 你饿了吗 剃刀
There we go! You hungry there, Razor?
哦 伙计 我打赌你饿了 这是你应得的
Oh, man, I bet you are! You deserve it.
我非常尊重这家伙 知道为什么吗
I got so much respect for this guy. You know why?
因为他不像只小癞皮狗那样乞讨
Because he doesn't beg like a little fucking dog.
他是顶级掠食者 食物链的顶端
He's an apex predator, top of the food chain.
对付了我整整一个排的士兵 而它甚至一点都不怕
Took on a whole platoon of my men and it wasn't even scared.
现在它坐在那儿 被铁链锁着
Now it's sitting in there, he's all chained up,
等着一个雄性首领来喂它
and he's waiting for an alpha male to feed him.
事情就是这样
And so it goes.
侦查秃鹫
RT Vulture.
你们抓捕战俘的任务干得很漂亮
Yeah, you did one shit hot job on that POW snatch.
带回了两个活的
Brought two live ones back.
在非军事区这边我们还没见过这阵势
We ain't seen that yet this side of the Z.
顺便说一句 你居然把事情办成了 甚至都没惹毛我
By the way, you managed to do it without even pissing me off.
凡事都有第一次 上校
First time,for everything, Colonel.
是啊 一事成功万事顺
Yeah, nothing succeeds like success.
你们都准备好执行下一个牛逼任务了吗
Y'all ready for your next kick-ass mission?
尽管放马过来 上校 侦查秃鹫只需要
Bring it on, Colonel. All RT Vulture needs
一个土制背包
is an Indige rucksack
和半副肩膀就能扛起所有
and half a shoulder to carry it on.
是啊 也许睡一晚再放马过来吧 上校
Yeah, maybe bring it on after a night's sleep, Colonel.
没问题
You got it.
凌晨零点三十分
Zero dark thirty,
我们会把你们空投到这儿
we're gonna drop you in right here.
三天前 我们派了一支情报小队到范根特地区
Three days ago, we sent a MIC team in here,
就是ODA 225分队
ODA 225 at Van Gent.
派他们过去是为了调查
They were sent over here to investigate
一些重型运输痕迹和新建的地堡
some heavy lift transports, new, uh, construction bunkers
之类的异常建设活动 - 绿扁帽在丛林里迷路了 是吧
and that sort of shit. -Green beanies get lost in all that bush, huh?
利昂 - 他们没有迷路
Leon. -They did not get lost.
无线电全他妈的静默了
Radio fucking silence
我们从空中也什么都看不见
and we could see nothing from the air.
那个山谷里
There is something going on out there
肯定发生了什么事
in that valley.
你们是远程侦察队 对吧
Y'all are LURPs, right?
侦察就他妈是你们的职责
Reconnaissance is your fucking business.
开始行动吧
Let's get after it.
最终目标是什么 上校
What's the end game, Colonel?
假设我们找到了他们 是集♥合♥他们
Assuming we find 'em, do we round 'em up,
呼叫撤离 - 不是 我要你们找到他们
call for extraction? -That is negative. I need you to find 'em,
确认身份 然后汇报
identify 'em, call it in.
撤离由我们负责
We'll take care of extraction.
那个山谷有什么特别的 长官
And what's so special about this valley, sir?
该死的新兵蛋子
Fuckin' new guy.
机密
Classified.
为了些运输车兴师动众 这是打炮打蚊子啊 长官
Seems kinda Major League for trolleys, sir.
听起来更像是北越军
Sounds more like NVA.
或者是越南人♥民♥军 你知道 对吧
Or PLA, you know, right?
我们可以永远推测下去
We can theorize about that shit forever.
你们他妈的管好自己的事
Y'all stay in your fucking lane.
保持高度警惕…
Keep your head on a fucking swivel...
那么绿扁帽们
And what is it exactly
到底在找什么 长官
the Green Berets were looking for, sir?
操蛋的新兵
Fuckin' new guy.
机密 混♥蛋♥
Classified, motherfucker!
嘿 这他妈是高度机密 懂吗
Hey, fucking classified, all right?
我有的润肤露都比你岁数大 你个小混球
I got moisturizer that's older than you, you little fucking bitch.
我他妈要的是这些
Here's what the fuck I want.
我弄丢了我该死的绿扁帽
I lost my fucking Green Berets
我需要你们帮我找到他们
and I need y'all to find 'em for me.
秃鹫会找到他们的 长官 - 好的 我们18点30分
Vultures will find 'em, sir. -All right, we're gonna come back here
回到这里开会
for a meeting at 18:30.
你们检查好所有装备 然后回到这里
Y'all check all your gear, and you come back here
休息好 准备出发 就这样 滚出去
rested and ready to go. That's it. Get the fuck out.
去他妈的高度机密
Fucking classified.
贝克 - 长官
Baker. - Sir.
我需要你
I'm gonna need you to stick around
再留一会儿
for another minute.
还有什么内情 上校
What's the rest of the story, Colonel?
你是不是…在想我们可能会在外面找到一堆特种部队的尸体
Are you... thinking we might find a bunch of SF corpses out there?
你们出去给我找到点什么 明白吗
You go out there and you find me something, all right?
其他的事交给我来操心
And you let me worry about the rest of it.
我会搞定的 你别担心
I'll come up with it, don't you worry.
这理由太牵强了 长官 - 好吧
That's pretty thin, sir. - Well,
你们去给我弄一份详细报告回来
you go out there and you get me a detailed report.
这就是我的全部要求 你要确保这些废物
That's all I ask. And you make sure that none of these fuckups,
你手下这些莽撞的家伙
all right, these loose cannons of yours,
别逞英雄
they don't try to play hero.
明白吗
All right?
我们在这点上达成一致了吗
Now, are we tracking on that?
你至少能告诉我他们在找什么吧
Can you at least tell me what they were looking for?
机密
Classified.
认真对待这次任务
Take this seriously,
我就用大橡皮擦把你201档案里的记录擦掉
and I'll take a big eraser to that 201 file.
所有你和麦克尼尔的那些指控...
All those allegations that you had with McNeil...
那次调查中我相信了你 我站在你这边
...I believed in you during that investigation. I was in your corner.
所以我才把你调到了远侦队
That's why I had you transferred over to LURPs.
明白吗
All right?
我很感激 长官
I appreciate that, sir.
只要管好这些废物 这就是我的全部要求
Just keep these fuckups in line, that's all I ask.
解散
Dismissed.
电影精选列表