我们会待命等候直升机
We'll be standing by for inbound choppers
顺便来份薯条 秃鹫 完毕
and a side of fries. Vulture out.
别他妈跟我耍贫嘴 嘿
Don't get fucking cute with me. Hey!
嘿
Hey!
我要亲手宰了那个混♥蛋♥
I will personally crucify that motherfucker.
上校 你三思啊
You might wanna think that over, Colonel.
一个从恐龙群中拯救了世界的人
A man who saves the world from a swarm of dinosaurs
对某些人来说可能是个英雄 - 如果没人
might just be a hero to some folks. -Not if anyone
知道这事 就不是了 对吧
hears about it, all right?
妈的 立刻给我准备好加满油
Fuck, I need, I need, uh, escorts fueled up
全副武装的护卫队
and armed to the fucking teeth, all right?
我们要让他们见识一下数百万年
We're gonna show 'em what millions of years
进化造就的厉害
of evolution accomplishes.
也许让那个地点被摧毁
Might be better that site get destroyed
比让那些东西落入任何人手中都好
than let that stuff fall into any hands.
无论敌我 - 是啊 你们这些软蛋最好赶紧加油
Ours or theirs. -Yeah, well, you pussies better get fueled up
给我准备好
and get ready.
利昂 爆破装备还在你那儿吗
Leon, you still got the demo kits?
是的 长官 - 好极了
Yes, sir. -Outstanding.
至少安装三个完整的炸♥药♥包在基地底部
Rig at least three full charges at the base of the site.
埋深固定 我要亲眼看着那鬼建筑
Dig 'em in. I wanna see that fucking structure collapse
在爆♥炸♥时倒塌 米勒 伊莱 - 长官
when they blow. Miller, Eli. - Sir.
去找到并爆破外♥围♥的所有运输物资 泽维尔 占领制高点
Find and rig any shipments outside. And Xavier, find high ground.
我进去拔电源时掩护我
Cover me when I move inside and pull the plug.
电源 中士 你知道去哪找吗
Plug, Sarge? You even know where to look?
我知道 我和贝克中士一起去
I know. I will go with Sergeant Baker.
放下背包 我们走
Drop pack, let's go.
米勒
Miller.
手榴弹
Grenade.
你觉得上校真的会派直升机来吗
You reckon the colonel's really gonna send the choppers?
你刚把他气得够呛 他可能都忘了
You just pissed him off enough to make him forget about it.
他会派的 他还欠我这个人情
He'll send them. He owes me that much.
中士 麦克尼尔是谁
Sarge, who is McNeil?
麦克尼尔是秃鹫小队最初的头儿
McNeil was the original leader of Vulture Squad.
我刚从后备军官训练团毕业就被他选上了
Picked me fresh out of ROTC.
他具备一个领导者应有的所有品质
And he was everything a leader should be.
他后来怎么了 中士
What happened to him, Sarge?
长话短说 他被杰里科给坑了
Long story short, he got fucked over by Jericho.
他在一次失败的空袭任务里背了黑锅
And he took the fall on a failed airstrike mission.
我们...
We--
我们损失了大部分队员
we lost most of the unit.
麦克尼尔被开除军籍 我则住进了医院
McNeil got a discharge and I wound up in hospital
心里还装着许多死去的兄弟
with a lot of dead brothers on my conscience.
妈的 还有不少活着的兄弟
And shit, I got a lot of live ones too.
我不知道你们怎么想 秃鹫们 女士
I don't know about you, Vultures, ma'am,
但我已经准备好把这事了结了
but I'm about ready to bring it all on home.
酷 - 开始干活吧
Cool. -Let's get to work.
真♥他♥妈♥牛逼
Good fucking shit.
战犬们
The dogs of war,
你们回来得正是时候
you have returned just in time.
今晚还有一次测试 - 你的大机器在里面
One more test run tonight. -Your big machine is in there?
是的
It is.
它是做什么的
What's it do?
我没指望你能理解
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
所以说 我和你的交易…
So, my dealings with you...
全部完成了
...all done?
正是 亲爱的
Just so, my dear.
我祝你好运 希望你们能把美♥国♥佬♥
...and I wish you good luck in striking the Yankees
从你们祖国上空赶走
out of the skies over your homeland.
你却把我的祖国变成了怪物的晚餐
You have turned my homeland into dinner for monsters.
那就是博罗金 - 我认识那些人
That's Borodin. -I know those men.
你知道外面的怪物吗
Did you know of the monsters out there?
只不过是野兽 并非怪物
Mere beasts, not monsters!
野兽… - 他们一定是伏击你小队的人
Beasts of burden... -They must be the men who ambushed your team.
现在他们却在质疑自己的立场
And now they're questioning their allegiance.
美国人在哪
Where are Americans?
现在应该已经死了
Dead by now.
外面没有活物能幸存
Nothing can survive out there.
他在劝博罗金更谨慎些
Trying to talk Borodin into more caution,
说恐龙可能会跑到红场去
saying dinosaurs might wind up in the Red Square.
他有可能停下来吗
Is there any chance he'll stop?
没有 博罗金利用他们就像利用我一样
Nyet. Borodin used them like he used me.
我在这个山谷里释放的唯一怪物
The only monsters I released in this valley
就是你这样的人
are men like you.
你奉命行事
You were told to fetch
却兴高采烈地出去杀人
and you happily went out there looking to kill.
你这疯子
You madman!
动手啊
Do it.
你对历史来说是个威胁 对人♥民♥也是
You are a threat to history. To the people.
我们得找条路进去
We need to find a way in there.
走吧
Come on.
跟我来 马上
With me! Now!
美国人
Americans.
将军 我发现这个在营地附近鬼鬼祟祟的
General, I found this one sniffing around the camp.
还有一个 但他躲到树林里去了
There was another one, but he hid in the trees.
将军 这是什么东西
What is this thing, General?
你这蠢货
You fool.
你知道你干了什么吗
Don't you know what you have done?
妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
好的 - 是我帮博罗金弄的恐龙
Okay. -I'm the one that helped Borodin with dinosaurs.
这一切必须结束 否则他会毁掉一切
This all needs to end or he will destroy everything.
必须阻止那个混♥蛋♥
The asshole needs to be stopped.
想加入我们吗
Do you wanna join us?
是 我们加入 - 是的
Da. We will. -Da.
有东西过来了 - 过来了
We got incoming. - Incoming?
是的 大家伙
Yeah, big incoming.
将军 这是什么东西
What is this thing, General?
把它处理掉
Get rid of it.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
快 进去
Go! Get inside!
我们走
Let's go.
目标在移♥动♥
Target on the move.
滚开
...out of my way!
好了 快走
Okay, let's move.
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Fuck, fuck.
你确定要这样吗 中士
You sure about this, Sarge?
这边 这边
This way! This way!
后退 后退 后退
Back, back, back, back!
走 快走 - 走 走 走
Go! Go, go! -Go, go, go!
快走 快走
Move, move!
跟我来 中士
Follow me. Sergeant!
这里 这边 - 进去 快进去
Here, here. - Inside, inside, inside!
我们现在就走
We go now!
给对撞机布线
Wire the collider.
不用等我的命令
Do not wait for my command.
米勒
Miller!
米勒 你在哪
Miller, where are you?
恶魔
Demon!
你这恶魔
You demon!
美国恶魔 你杀了我的家人
American demon! You kill my family!
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
米勒
Miller!
还有谁想当英雄 - 举起手来
Anyone else wanna be a hero? - Hands up!
这次谈话会非常简短
'Cause this will be a real quick conversation.
对撞机还在充能 随时可能启动
The collider is still charging, could go off any minute.
快去处理
Get on it.
利昂 带上这些苏联佬
Leon, take the Russkies.
继续安装C4 把其他能装炸♥药♥的地方都装上
Keep planting the C4 and rig whatever else you can.
什么都别留 - 我们走
Leave nothing behind. -Let's go.
求求你 原谅我
Please, forgive me.
电影精选列表