绝不原谅
No forgiveness!
米勒
Miller!
你会死 而我们会重建
You will die, but we will rebuild!
上帝 原谅我 上帝 请原谅我
God, forgive me. God, forgive me!
不
No!
米勒
Miller!
嘿 我以为你只需要
Hey! I thought all you had to do
拔掉电源就行了
was pull the plug.
太晚了 它已经设定为自动放电
It's too late. It's set to automatic discharge.
我得拆开控制台重新接线
I have to take console apart and do a rewiring.
那要多久 - 几分钟就行
How long is that gonna take? -F-- a few minutes. Then finish.
集中精神 - 集中精神
Focus. -Focus.
索菲亚 - 别担心
Sofia. -Don't worry.
我丈夫教过我安全措施 而且我从不出错
Husband taught me fail-safes and I'm never wrong.
哦 希望如此
Oh, I-- I hope.
秃鹫一号♥ 秃鹫一号♥ 秃鹫之父 收到请回复 完毕
Vulture One, Vulture One. Father Vulture. How copy, over.
秃鹫 能听到吗 这里是六号♥
Vulture, can you hear me? This is Six.
听好了 我要那个建筑群被完好无损地控制住
Listen to me, all right? I want that compound secured and untouched.
明白吗 喂 妈了个...嘿
You understand me? Hello. Mother fuck-- Hello!
妈的 搞什么鬼
Goddammit! What the fuck?
所有努力都他妈白费了
All this fucking work for nothing.
你不明白我的意思
You don't understand me!
你们必须守住外♥围♥ 混♥蛋♥
You gotta secure the perimeter, you fucks!
妈的
Fuck!
伊莱过来了
Eli coming through!
泽维尔也来了
Xavier too!
米勒呢
Where's Miller?
米勒死了
Miller's dead, man.
利昂带着最后一个爆破炸♥药♥在待命
Leon standing by with the last demo charge.
要他现在引爆吗 - 你不想那么做
Do you want him to blow it? -You don't want to do that.
你根本不了解我
Oh, you don't know me at all.
想想看 有了这力量和我的知识
Think about what you could do with all this power
你能做些什么
and my knowledge. Hmm?
你的力量和知识我已经见识够了
I've seen enough of your power and your knowledge.
索菲亚
Sofia.
我想在爱情和战争中 一切都是公平的
I guess all is fair in love and war.
哦
Oh.
你不能相信这个女人 她他妈的是个叛徒
You cannot trust this woman. She is fucking traitor.
哦 操
Oh, fuck.
你丈夫 哭得像个孩子
Your husband, he cry like baby.
动手啊
Do it.
他们都是比你更好的人
They were all better men than you.
可以了吗 - 我搞定了
Is it done? - I've done it.
妈的 怎么了
Fuck's going on?
贝克 需要你过来
Baker, need you here!
挨千刀的
Son of a bitch.
哦 该死
Oh, fuck.
你说当时过来的只有六个
You said there were only six of them that came through.
是的 但得看凯斯当时有没有把他们干掉
Da, depending if Keyes killed them on his way out.
可能我也会出错
Maybe I could have been wrong.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
我的天 - 我们得赶紧把这玩意儿炸了
Holy shit! -We need to blow this shit up now.
先逃出去再说
Gotta get outta here first!
中士 放烟雾弹 让所有人撤到地面上去
Sarge, pop smoke and get everyone top side.
去地面 这是唯一的出口啊
Top side? This is the only exit.
不 对撞机的另一边还有出口
No, there is other side of collider.
伊莱 封烟
Pop smoke. Eli.
利昂 C4准备好了吗 - 好了 随时可用
Leon, C4 good to go? -Oh, yeah, good to go.
装引爆装置
Rig the blow.
烟雾弹投掷 - 烟雾弹投掷
Frag out. -Frag out!
撤退
Fall back.
撤退
Fall back!
退 退 快退
Go, go, go!
快跑 谢尔盖
Run, Sergei!
克莱莫地雷 快架
Claymore! Set up!
正在架设 中士
Setting, Sarge!
来吧 点火
Come on. Fire.
快 快 快
Come on. Come on. Come on.
好的
Okay. Uh.
换新弹匣 - 准备好了
Fresh mags. - Ready.
你现在是我们的一员了
You're a vulture now.
我们到底要去哪儿
Where the fuck are we going?
那边
That way.
快点 再快点
Pick it up, pick it up!
走 快走 快撤
Move, move! Let's go!
继续跑 别停
Keep going, keep going!
去下一个口子
Next one.
快 快 - 快 快 快
Go! Go! - Go, go, go.
快点 别停 快 快 快
Move, move. Go, go, go, go.
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
救我
Help me!
伊莱 - 天啊 救救我
Eli! - Help me, God!
别丢下我
Don't leave me.
坚持住 兄弟
Come on buddy.
别让我死 中士
Don't let me dying, Sarge.
快走 - 伊莱
Let's go! - Eli!
他没救了 他没救了 快...
He's gone! He's gone! Let--
快撤 中士
Let-- Let's go! Sergeant!
动手 利昂
Now, Leon!
去那边 集中注意力
Get up there. Focus!
必须照顾好她 - 不...
You look after her. You have to-- -No--
快走
Go now.
你不能再害死我的人了
You're not killing any more of my men.
来啊 快来
Come on! Come on!
散开 分散开来 快 180度转向
Spread out! Spread out! Let's go, 180.
快 快
Let's go! Let's go!
中士 我要知道现场情况
I need a SITREP, Sergeant!
快走
Let's go!
那到底是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
是恐龙 长官
Dinosaurs, sir.
贝克在哪儿 我要见那混♥蛋♥
Where's Baker? I wanna see that son of a bitch.
他不会来了
He's not coming!
开火
Open fire!
来尝这个
Eat that!
有东西过来了 快阻止这鬼东西
Incoming. Stop this fucking shit!
抓紧了
Hang on!
来吧 混♥蛋♥们
Come on, fuckers.
继续上啊
Keep it coming.
上校 我们得赶紧从这儿逃出去
Colonel, we need to get the fuck out of here!
上机
Load up!
刚才那一团糟到底是怎么回事
What the hell was that shit show back there?
我们本该夺取这项技术 不是毁掉它
We're supposed to seize the technology, not destroy it.
看来你得好好解释一下了 长官
I guess you got some explaining to do, sir.
事态都是逐步升级的
It's all about escalation.
事情不会因为毁掉那台破机器就结束的
It's not gonna end with the destruction of that fucking machine.
是啊 不会结束的 你看
No, It won't. Look!
你早就知道了吗 上校
Did you know, Colonel?
知道这一切
Know about all this?
这是机密 - 别废话 告诉我们真♥相♥
That's classified. -Just tell us the fucking truth!
我告诉你的就是真♥相♥ 明白吗
Truth is what I tell you, all right?
你敢说下面那东西能结束战争
Well, you wanna know that the war could end
敢说它能毁掉世界吗
with that down there? That the world could end?
上校 你得听听这个
Colonel! You need to hear this!
我们快被包围了
We're getting overrun here.
那些东西看起来像该死的巨型蜥蜴
It looks like giant goddamn lizards.
到底发生了什么
What the hell's going on?
快点 我们走 快 跟上 快
Hurry up let's move! Go, go, go! Come on! Let's go!
嘿 快看这个
Hey, check this out--
嘿 过来 快看这个
Hey, get over here! Check this out!
我的天啊
Holy cow!
电影精选列表