那是什么
What is it?
踪迹
Track.
是我们的人吗
Is it our guys?
不 是动物
No. Animal.
大家伙
Something big.
是只大鸟
It's a big bird.
鸵鸟 鸸鹋 或者鹤鸵
Ostrich, emu, maybe a cassowary.
我研究过它们
I studied 'em.
那边还有一个
There's another one right there.
我们顺着脚印往回找 利昂
Let's backtrack 'em, Leon.
它们够奇怪的 我绝对能想到
They're weird enough, I could absolutely see
绿扁帽们会追踪它们
the green beanies tracking 'em.
你发现什么了 - 屁都没有
What do you got? -Jack shit.
就这些骚包大羽毛
Just these big ass Liberace feathers.
利昂 你见过这样的羽毛吗
Leon, you ever see something like this?
没有 从没见过
No. Never.
发现什么了 - 找到一个背包
What do you got? -Yeah, I got a backpack.
泽维尔
Xavier?
几堆屎 大堆的
Piles of shit. Big piles.
别看我 - 不 像鸟粪
Don't look at me. -No. Like guano, but,
超大的
but huge.
中士
Sergeant.
看看这个
Make sense of that.
这里有个标记写着"四号♥研究站"
There's a mark here that says "Research Station Four."
可能他们要去那里
Maybe where they were headed.
背包周围还有别的东西吗
Was there anything else around the pack?
有 5.56毫米弹壳
Yeah, 5.56 casings.
5.56毫米
5.56?
嗯 还有脚印
Yeah. And footprints.
嗯 两种不同的脚印
Yeah, uh, two different kinds of tracks.
美军制式十码军靴和一些别的痕迹
US Army issue size tens and some other shit.
而且看起来发生过扭打
Oh, and it look like struggle.
我们顺着那些脚印走一两公里
We follow those tracks for a klick or two.
你打头阵 - 明白 头儿
You're on point. -You got it, boss.
长官
Sir.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
岩猿
Rock apes.
满山都他妈是这东西
Fucking things are all over these hills.
那他妈才不是岩猿 伙计
That ain't no fucking rock apes, man.
操
Well, fuck.
继续前进
Time out. Keep moving.
不管那是什么 它正朝这个方向移♥动♥
Whatever that is, it's moving in this direction.
有东西抓住了贝克
Something's got Baker!
贝克 - 中士
Baker! - Sarge!
我找到他了 他在下面
I found him, he's down here!
我找到他了 中士... - 他没事吧
I found him! Sarge-- - Is he okay?
那是什么玩意儿 - 你没事吧
What is that shit? -You okay?
没事 - 那东西看起来很大
Yeah. - That thing looked huge.
有人看见它跑哪儿去了吗
Anyone seen where it went?
我他妈怎么知道
Fucked if I know, man.
可能在任何地方 - 别让影子迷惑了你
Could be anywhere now. -Don't let the shadows play tricks on you.
不管那是什么 我们得和它保持距离
Whatever it was, let's get some distance between us.
事情可能没那么简单 中士 - 为什么
It might not be that simple, Sarge. -Why not?
它不怕我们 而且如果它饿了
It wasn't scared of us. And if it's hungry,
它也不怕再回来
it wouldn't be scared to come back either.
我们得离开它的地盘
We gotta get out of its territory.
它的地盘有多大
How much territory are we talking?
如果是只老虎 那得有60平方英里
If it's a tiger, 60 square miles.
那他妈等于整个山谷
That's this whole fucking valley, man.
是啊 所以别抱怨了 赶紧开路
Yeah! So quit your bitching and get a hump at it.
你听到上校说老虎的事了 - 嗯
You heard what the colonel said about tigers. - Yeah.
体型巨大 但那不是老虎
Great length. But that ain't no tiger.
废话 - 没什么我们对付不了的 动起来
Yeah, no shit. -It's nothing we can't handle. Let's move.
我想在黎明前到达那个研究站
I wanna get to that research station before dawn.
赶紧走
Let's hump it.
博罗金的命令是追踪美国人
Borodin's orders are to track the Americans.
只有他们接近我们的设施时才交火
We engage only if they approach ne of our facilities.
坤仁 带路
Con Nhen, lead the way.
多友善的人啊
Such friendly people.
才来这儿一周 我就希望我能永远待下去
Only been here a week, and I wish I could stay forever.
你的骨头会永远留下的
Your bones will.
坤仁 你需要放松
Con Nhen, you need to relax.
你知道怎么分辨一个苏联人是不是在讲笑话吗
How do you know if Russian was telling you a joke?
他们会说 这是个笑话
'Cause they will say, is joke.
还是暖的
Still warm.
能跟上踪迹吗
Can you pick up the trail?
可能还很近 散开 不要交火
Still may be close. Spread out. Do not engage.
趴低点儿 动静小点儿
Be lower than the grass. Be quieter than water.
美国人都是娘炮
Yeah. The Americans are pussies.
我们应该直接... - 安静 散开 继续前进
We should just-- -Be quiet. Spread out and keep moving.
傻小子
Stupid kid.
傻♥逼♥国家
Stupid country.
傻♥逼♥蚊子
Stupid mosquitoes.
托尔斯泰 亚历山大不见了 他的枪上全是血
Tolstoy! Aleksandr's gone. His riffle's filled with blood.
你的人有在外面活动的吗
Are any of your people out here?
有什么好笑的 - 跟着血迹
What's so funny? -Follow the blood trail.
走
Go.
那是什么 - 别看
What is it? - Don't look.
托尔斯泰在看什么 我需要见他
What is Tolstoy looking at? I need to see him.
让我见...
Let me s--
我们要找到所有美国人把他们全杀掉
We need to find all the Americans and kill them all.
坤仁 托尔斯泰 他死了
Con Nhen, Tolstoy. He's dead.
我们走
Let's go.
清理那个洞 凯斯 看看里面能找到什么
Clear that hole, Keyes. See what you can find in there.
好的
Yeah, all right.
你们觉得刚才那玩意儿到底是什么
What the hell do we think that was back there?
听在福绥的澳洲兵提过有越共幽灵
Heard some Aussies in Phuoc Tuy talking about gook spooks
在穷乡僻壤如影随形地缠着他们
stalking them through the boonies.
就是几个越共套着火鸡装
Yeah. It was a couple gooks in a turkey suit
把中士拖走了
dragging the sarge.
我觉得像那么回事
I could see that.
可能是某种… 未知物种
Could be some... unknown species.
我告诉过你们这群家伙…
I'm telling you guys...
这里有怪物
...there's monsters out here.
贝克 - 嗯
Baker. - Yeah.
我们可以现在就呼叫汇报
We could call it in right now.
说我们屁都没找到
Say we didn't find shit.
我们就都能回家了
We can all go home.
隧♥道♥一直延伸 可能通到另一边
Tunnel goes on forever. Probably to the other side.
不管怎样 我觉得我们走的方向是对的
For what it's worth, I think we're going the right way.
我们穿过去
We go through.
你打头阵
You're on point.
米勒 - 中士
Miller. -Sarge.
钻洞的活儿又来了
Ass in the tunnel.
啊 又要我钻洞
Ah, ass in again.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
去他的
Fuck him.
我你♥妈♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
后方接敌
Contact rear!
后撤 快撤 - 后撤
Fall back! Move! - Fall back!
快撤 快撤 快撤
Move! Move! Move!
走 快点 - 撤撤撤
Go! Come on! - Move, move, move!
行动 全体开火
Move! Company, light 'em up!
清除 清除
Clear! Clear!
左边
On your left!
跟上 - 撤退 快撤
Come up. - Fall back! Move.
撤退
Fall back!
利昂 利昂 我们得走这边
Leon! Leon, we gotta go this way!
利昂
Leon!
我们和其他人失散了 中士 我们怎么办
We lost the other guys, Sarge! What do we do?
电影精选列表